[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tokyo Ghoul:Re Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 15.png (731 KB, 889x999) Image search: [Google]
15.png
731 KB, 889x999
Do you think this Kaneki could defeat V14 Arima?
And what are the chances of Arima dying at the end of this arc?
>>
If Kaneki was this powerful at v14 Arima would've brought up Owl which brings us to the present. And I do think Arima will die.
>>
File: Souta style.jpg (70 KB, 480x536) Image search: [Google]
Souta style.jpg
70 KB, 480x536
>>140686477
he won't die but will get badly injured, the first time in his life. Arima will then lose his shit and show a lot of emotion, revealing his hidden one eyed ghoul nature.
>>
File: 48362745_p3.png (123 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
48362745_p3.png
123 KB, 900x700
Can someone post Pyrex already?
>>
File: ArimaArimaArima.png (152 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
ArimaArimaArima.png
152 KB, 500x321
Arima Arima Arima
>>
>>140687048
Kaneki's reaction would be priceless. His father figure being a ghoul.
>>
File: 1441940897229.png (128 KB, 634x596) Image search: [Google]
1441940897229.png
128 KB, 634x596
Kaneki will no doubt win and save all his friends
>>
>>140687044
Flashbacks are allways a death flag and arima has gotten his first real one last chapter.
>>
>>140688457
Who got flashbacks in the last 10 chapters? Eto, Yomo and Arima?
>>
>>140686477
i find it really difficult to say since there's so many directions their fight could go in. i lean more towards no though
>>
>>140686477
It's hard to make predictions but I kind of want Arima to stay alive if those Crossbreed theories are true.
>>
>>140687048
Shut up you clown, Arima dies next
>>
>>140692381
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY
>>
>>140686477
>Do you think this Kaneki could defeat V14 Arima?
He broke his Quinque.

>And what are the chances of Arima dying at the end of this arc?
He is finally getting some development it would be a shame if he died.

>>140690329
Ayato had flashbacks multiple times. Qs had a group flashback.
>>
>>140686477
>Arima's malicious eyes
Totally different from his rape face when Kaneki glanced him.

I'm not sure if it means he is really getting serious or if it means that he is actually agitated/pissed off at Kaneki.
>>
>>140687312
It would either help Kankei accept himself, or make him lose respect for Arima, thus making him mentally able to kill him.
>>
>>140695101
Don't know why he would be getting angry at Kaneki when he was trying to get him to fight seriously the whole time.
>>
>>140691029
>if those Crossbreed theories are true
what are they?
Arima being the first human born with the strength of a ghoul, the antithesis of the one eyed king?
>>
>>140686477
I'm 50/50 on Arima dying. There are definitely deathflags but I can't see anyone but him being the "final boss". Besides, it would be a shame to kill him while we barely know anything about him or V.

For now, I think this fight will be a draw with Arima maybe getting injured a bit
>>
Kaneki Could evade Narukami in V14 and break IXA, I tihnk this Kaneki with all his training against Arima and new-found Kakuja has a chance seeing has his firepower is clearly greater now, and Arima has only one quinque now.
>>
Anyone else really hoping Ishida nonchalantly killed off Touka, Yomo, Ayato, Hinami, and Banjou in the ghoul compactor?

Kaneki's reaction to their deaths after overcoming/surviving against Arima would be too good to miss.
>>
>>140688457
>arima has gotten his first real one last chapter.
No. Arima's first deathflag was back in part 1, chapter 123, when Hirako was telling Kuramoto that Arima always submitted a blank sheet as his Will and Testament as he always struggled thinking of what to write.
>>
>>140696425
He didn't he just finished off the rest of the mooks that had no reason to be there.
>>
everyone bitches Amrima is op but watch the whole board go mad if he dies this arc
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.