[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this REALLY the final over-god maximum final god kai grand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: xeno.jpg (731 KB, 1280x1395) Image search: [Google]
xeno.jpg
731 KB, 1280x1395
So is this REALLY the final over-god maximum final god kai grand supreme pizza kaio-ken x10?
>>
File: Kid_krillin_peace.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kid_krillin_peace.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>140682263
>Listen up, I know that Akira Toriyama has amnesia or something, because he clearly doesn't know his own series THAT well.
>But because of his not well thougth out answer, over 50% of the Dragon Ball community legit belive that Krillin is the strongest human.
>Let me ask you this, is there any any logical reason to believe that Krillin is stronger than Tien? (Even though Tien is obviously stronger)

Sorry for my not 100% perfect English >_<
>>
>>140682263
What the fuck is this? It looks like someone made this in MS Paint.
>>
>>140682377
It's the newest Dragonbleapiece
>>
>>140682263
I guess it is. Looks awkward, but it's original toriyama dragonball style. When it still was comedy
>>
File: deep.jpg (116 KB, 1713x720) Image search: [Google]
deep.jpg
116 KB, 1713x720
>>140682377
It's the new king of hidamari sketch.
>>
>>140682771
>>
File: Excalibur.png (65 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur.png
65 KB, 500x558
>>140682263
Well, you see my dear discourser, the quality of a work of art has little to do with the medium in which it was made or one's childish personal inability to show appreciation for a fine work. For instance, the hat you see here, a silken chapeau woven by the finest hatters the world over, may, at first, look quite underwhelming when compared to the dashing fellow that you see before you. Fool! This which you see upon my cranium is the pinnacle of its art, a true masterpiece in its medium. However, you need not be overwhelmed by its magnificence. I understand that many lack the life experience to truly appreciate hatting as an art, and before you ask, you may ask to touch my hat, but you must garner my personal permission, first, in writing, postmarked to my London homestead. Now, I may allow you the pause to ponder such things as I take my leave. I'm sure my words have left quite the impact, so you have no need to thank me. It's just in a day's work for a legend such as I.
>>
File: excalibur.jpg (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
excalibur.jpg
44 KB, 1024x1024
>>140683323
>>
>>140682263
Except there are seven of his kind and he is the weakest.
>>
>>140682263
And Gohan is a little bitch.
>>
>>140682263
>dragonball now has pokemon
>>
>>140682263
Is everyone gonna pretend like they always knew about the existance of these gods just like they did when Beerus was introduced?
>>
Why can't a blob be omnipotent when the majority of them in anime, manga are lolis ?
>>
>>140684288
He met Vegeta when he was a child and is one who told Gero to make Cell
>>
>>140682263
How many tiers of gods does this make now?
>>
>>140684678
Kaioshin
Whis/Beruus
Zeno
>>
>>140684678
kami -> king kai -> grand kai(?) -> supreme kai/god of destruction -> xeno
>>
>>140684778

kami -> king kai -> grand kai(?) -> supreme kai/god of destruction -> xeno -> super kami guru
>>
>>140684778
>kami
No. He is just a strong Namekian.
>>
>>140684888

You cannot be this dumb.
>>
>>140682263
So why does it need bodyguards when it's clearly the strongest thing ever existed (till the next powercreep happens and it's discovered the toriyama robot avatar was the strongest being all along)?
>>
File: anti monaka fags btfo.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
anti monaka fags btfo.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Daily reminder
>>
>>140684888
How about "guardian of an entire planet"? Dummy.
>>
>>140682263
Yeah.

Until next arc.
>>
>>140682341
Yes, Krillin went to namek and continued powering up.

Tien trained at Kaioh's, didn't learn the Kaio Ken, and stopped fighting soon after.
>>
Well, Kami is an old green man, his servant is a fat nigga, Kaio-sama (or king kai, i dont care) is a blue fat thing who lives with a monkey and Beerus (or Bills) is a purple cat who lives with a blue tall gay man, so whats the problem? Toriyama always do that kind of gods
>>
>>140685983
as far as we know he's a political character, nothing has been revealed showcasing his godlike powers if he has any.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually powerful like a gag character.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.