[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think of Love Lab?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What did /a/ think of Love Lab?
>>
Too much love, not enough labs.
>>
Riko x Yan OTP.
>>
Shitty bait-and-switch.
>>
>Daki is going to lose to some nerd with glasses
DROPPED
>>
Needs season 2 so we can see them get boyfriends and kiss
>>
>>140666055
S2 when
The slow scanlations can only keep me.in check for so long
>>
>>140666220
>bait
>/u/ was this retarded
>>
Het garbage.
>>
>>140666220
>still mad he didn't read the source material
Someone post that pic of yurifag burning Love Lab posters
>>
>>140666721
Why would anyone keep pictures of subhumans?
>>
>>140666721
>he didn't read the source material
Or watched the PV. Or read half a thread about it. You'd have to be extremely retarded to be on /a/ at the time and still think Love Lab was supposed to be yuri.
>>
I watched this and found it enjoyable
Because it was not yurishit
>>
They need to make more actually funny shows like this and less stale /u/pandering garbage like KinMoza.
>>
>>140666055
>yuri image as an OP to spark shitposting by false flagging
>>140666220
A post surly to stir up the bait meme (probably by OP)
>>140666411
>mentioning /u/ as per usual
Just like Hibike! threads.
Don't know why people even bother replying to these bait threads. They're obviously trying to stir up shit.
Could also be OP bumping and replying to themselves.
>>
>>140668432
There is always tons of hate for /u/.
Personally I don't understand it, and while I don't generally like yuri, it's fine.
>>
>>140668432
When people are bored, they try to get replies and reactions from other anonymous users on 4chan's /a/ board, because it has the advantage of being like a chatboard where everyone is anonymous, and people can try to garner replies by pretending to be completely different users.
Most such people hope to read amusing comments.
>>
>>140668819
Despite me being a fan of the yuri genre I don't like the board either.
But it's tedious whenever an obvious yuri bait thread is made someone has to mention /u/ to promote shitposting, usually by false flagging.
>>
More like Slut Lab, amirite?
>>
File: 1431031139212.jpg (34 KB, 323x311) Image search: [Google]
1431031139212.jpg
34 KB, 323x311
>>140669335
MUH PUREST FORM OF LOVE
>>
I like the one where she does the 360° slap
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.