[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went so wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 34431.jpg (109 KB, 631x355) Image search: [Google]
34431.jpg
109 KB, 631x355
What went so wrong?
>>
>>140657724
-X for starters.
>>
>>140657724
Pacing
>>
no one fucked the robot
>>
No McKay-kun
>>
>>140657724
Nothing because it had a cute robot.
>>
Salba the King of Africa was a mistake.
>>
I didn't watch it but was the music good?
>>
The storyline was chopped off since the haunted mansion's second episode and the train went into the ravine at a record speed. Then no effort was made salvaging it, instead putting everything on animation and action.

Love the OP though, but do miss Mira.
For me it's likely off to read the manga once I find a good way to.
>>
>>140657724
I haven't a clue, but I know for a fact that it was Edisons fault.
>>
>>140657724
Idk but let me fix it.
>Genderbend robot.
>mc is scared of homo tendencies.
>mc learns about the very NATURE of gay LOVE
>mc fucks robutt.
>>
>>140657724
Rushed like hell. Still liked it though. Great setting and characters, good OP, great ED, Mira is cute.
>>
I wish he'd been a little bit kinder to Mira. Still enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>140662150
Think about it from his point of view. He thinks coils killed his teammates and girlfriend. the a coil powered robot who is terribly similar to his dead girlfriend shoes up.
>>
>>140662293
Yeah, not saying his behavior didn't make sense.
>>
>>140662293
Was the fact that Mira's body was to be his girlfriends' touched upon in the anime?
>>
>>140657724
Generic edgelord badguy.
The rest was ok.
>>
>>140664361
For about 5 seconds.
>>
>>140657724
Written by Yuji Iwahara.
>>
>>140657724
Funi got involved
>>
>>140662093
Fund it.
>>
Not so much that stuff went wrong just that nothing really went right either
>>
>>140664361
>>140662293
not-aikatsu is his wife
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.