[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix KyoAni? They have been horrible since the start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Kyoto_Animation_logo.png (22 KB, 800x99) Image search: [Google]
Kyoto_Animation_logo.png
22 KB, 800x99
How would you fix KyoAni? They have been horrible since the start of 2013.
>>
they have never been good
>>
>>140653748
More lolis.
>>
>>140653748
this always boils down to retards sayinf the same things so I'll say it before they do. MORE 80S MECHA
>>
You can't blame a studio if the source material is bad anon.
>>
>>140653748

Do another endless 8.
>>
>indirectly shitting on Tamako Love Story
>>
File: taiyaki.jpg (20 KB, 354x266) Image search: [Google]
taiyaki.jpg
20 KB, 354x266
Kanon 2016 uguu~
>>
>>140653748
Do more fujoshit for more fujobux
>>
>>140653748
By doing another Haruhi.
>>
Little Busters remake by them.
>>
Stop adapting garbage.

That's all that's really wrong with them. The talent is there. The quality material isn't.
>>
>>140654238

This. Stop with the we want to own the IP horseshit. You can't compete with the big boys and get decent stuff to adapt that way. Just be good animation slaves like Shaft.
>>
>>140653859
Did I stutter?
>>
>>140654238
Yep that's really their problem right now. If they want to do original anime then hire better writers at least.
>>
>>140654238
They should just go make more Haruhi
>>
>>140654317
"Fun" is just a buzzword invented to warp the minds of our children and weaken the resolve of our allies.

You should watch anime to learn something. Not for "fun."
>>
>>140653748
Make a positive mahou shoujo to counter the grimdark trend started by Madoka.
>>
>>140654238
this is literally the only solution. you could paint the mona lisa out of shit but it's still made out of shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.