[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flying Witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why is this show so comfy? Also greatest most realistic and down to earth sister brother interaction in an anime in a very long time and best little sis. Best show this season with Kuma Miko second.
>>
The show is boring as fuck and the dialogue is so damn sleepy. The lack of intensity makes you want to fall asleep.
>>
>>140646015
Does the second episode have a fun gag like the mandrake?
>>
>>140646221
It has the Harbinger of Spring.
>>
>>140646015
How can a show be comfy?
>>
>>140646504
when you can't compliment it any other way
>>
>>140646015
Honest question: why do you think kumamiko is good? I enjoyed the manga but the adaptation is really playing up the pedo thing which kills the comfy for me. Also it has bad voice acting and trash op.

Flying witch is hands down aots though.
>>
>>140646663
Not OP but I thought Kuma Miko was pretty damn funny, quite a few laugh out loud moments, didn't really care for the bestiality stuff in episode 1 and kinda thought it was unnecessary but got a laugh out of the well timed reactions, hasn't been brought up since either so it's cool.

>>140646015
>Also greatest most realistic and down to earth sister brother interaction
This, just so damn peaceful seeing them, and everyone, interact.
>>
>>140646663
The best thing about Kuma Miko is exactly how it keeps normalfags like you away from it, thanks to a few simple scenes per episode. It's kind of amazing, I hope more shows start doing that so your kind realizes that Japan gives no fucks.
>>
File: 1460922372406.png (125 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
1460922372406.png
125 KB, 283x300
>>140646663
>and trash op
It's super cute.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 503x121) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 503x121
>>140646916
I only actually watched the first episode and part of the second. Is there less in the later episodes? might pick it up again.

>>140647105
I misspoke: I don't care about loli specifically, I just don't like fanservice in comfy shows.

>>140647278
It's trash for a show like what I wanted kumamiko to be, which is basically flying witch. I guess it's a good op for a fanservice show which is what it seems like kumamiko actually is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.