[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gintama thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: BHht.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BHht.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
So I guess Gintama really is over

So whats everyone's favorite arc? Opening? Ending?
>>
File: KaguraRadioExercises189.png (577 KB, 720x527) Image search: [Google]
KaguraRadioExercises189.png
577 KB, 720x527
>>140643676
Favorite ending is Shura by Does:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKtOhveAYt8

Favorite arc is probably the Ghost Onsen.

Favorite single episode is pic.
>>
>>140643676
>So I guess Gintama really is over
Neither the anime or manga are over yet.

>favorite arc
comedy arc: Love Choriss
serious arc: Yoshiwara In Flames (any other answer is wrong)

>opening
Sakura Mitsutsuki (any other answer is wrong)

>ending
Glorious Days
>>
>Comedy arc:The scandal (The one where they punked gintoki)
>Serious arc: Red spider
>Opening:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3rpKfva1w
>Ending: >>140643789
>>
File: Let him be happy please.png (219 KB, 656x480) Image search: [Google]
Let him be happy please.png
219 KB, 656x480
Will he ever find happiness /a/?
>>
>>140643676
Haven't followed this season of Gintama because I don't like watching running series. Is it really over?
>>
>>140643676
Sensei a shit. Literally worst character.
>>
>>140644236
Yes

They're rounding out the final chapter in the manga and the anime ended weeks ago
>>
>>140644312
Shit, how far did they adapt?

Is gorilla going to die?
>>
>>140644057
Hasegawa has to be the most relatable character in all of anime

Painfully relatable
>>
>>140644344
I lied anon im sorry

I have to much of a conscience to lie on the internet

I dont know if what I said was true, but part of it is
>>
>>140644279
Gotta agree. The entire Shogun Assassination arc is far too long and serious for my tastes. Serious arcs are by far my least favorite parts of the series and everything that happens in the Shogun arc is just really off-putting.
>>
How far ahead is the manga?
>>
>>140644486
Hmm? I was talking about everything after that. The whole introduction of sensei as this immortal edgelord fuck completely ruined Gintoki's backstory. Why even bother revealing Gintoki killed his sensei if that fucker didn't die in the first place?
>>
>>140645104
Well I'm glad I was so uninvested in that arc that I dropped it right before it ended. Now I feel even more justified in doing so. Well, I say that, but I'll probably finish the anime season and catch up on the manga regardless.
>>
Story isn't over yet; they're on the part where Gintoki fights Kamui in place of Umibozu, because he understands his pain and shit.

Kamui is empty like Gin was at one point after the war when he ran away from his bonds, but then he found new bonds, and realized he wasn't empty at all.

Strategy is just to beat him up and preach at him until it works.
>>
>>140643676
but anon
cancer never ends
>>
>>140643676
I'm disappointed Shinpachi didn't get much screen time in the home stretch.
>>
File: 1402136287076.jpg (1 MB, 656x4320) Image search: [Google]
1402136287076.jpg
1 MB, 656x4320
>>
>>140643676
>Arc
Shinsengumi Rebellion

>OP
Donten

>ED
Wo ai ni
>>
>>140644486
Personally I agree. It was too long and too disappointing for all the build up. Probably my least liked serious arc.
>>
>>140645734
>Gintama
>Cancer
I know this is bait but literally how is Gintama cancerous? Theres only like 1 thread ever few weeks
>>
>>140643676
What will gorilla's next series be? I hope he serializes 13.
>>
>>140646790
>/r9k/.jpg
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.