[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like people have trouble understanding the dynamics in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1461534496884.jpg (58 KB, 868x596) Image search: [Google]
1461534496884.jpg
58 KB, 868x596
I feel like people have trouble understanding the dynamics in HF. Or maybe it's just that Sakura's VA is bad, that seems to be the deciding factor for liking the relationship in HF as much as anything.

It isn't meant to be a romance like Fate and UBW were. Nasu says he treats love and romance as completely separate can of worms.
The romance happened before the beginning of the story and we get some flashbacks but HF is starting from the point of "these two are already married" and doesn't really build on that.

If you played the VN without spoilers Sakura has already ticked the right childhood friend checkboxes for that to be unnecessary.

Aside from that HF dwells on characters flaws. Shirou is inherently self-destructive and Sakura admires and has picked up on that self-destructive attitude. They're bad for each other as much as they're good for each other and dealing with that is what the story is about.
>>
>>140641806
Wow someone did stop and thought about HF, instead of screaming wormslut.
>>
>>140641970
Yes he thought. And came with utter nonsense.
>>
>>140641806
Oh, and I always thought it is about an idiot who throw away his autistic ideal in an uncharacteristic way to impress a slut.
too bad the only good thing about that dimwit is the ideal though.
>>
All I know about HF is that girl is a god damn whore.
>>
>>140642419
My problem is that Sakura is simply not girl that is worth for abandoning of some ideal. Regardless how that ideal stupid is.
>>
File: 165156.jpg (78 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
165156.jpg
78 KB, 495x500
Simple way how fix UBW and HF routes. Change sisters.
>>
>>140641806
>can of worms
>worms
All I read out from this post
>>
>>140641806
>Nasu says he treats love and romance as completely separate can of worms
witty
>>
>>140641806
now I am become pasta, spreader of memes

(the response I got was better than the original post anyway)

>This. Sakura is the kind of girl one generally roots for despite them often getting screwed over and not getting much time in the spotlight (similar to Sacchin). As you see that she and Shirou are falling in love with eachother, you're elated, but the mysteries surrounding and pointing towards her make you feel uneasy, and the route challenges your view of her as it goes on by presenting negative facets of her from biased perspectives, only to get catharsis in the end as the clues add up and you realize she wasn't actually a bad person at all after all. If you get spoiled on cherrypicked negative details early on, you'll go into the route with the assumption that they must be true, and end up questioning why she got such a happy ending.
>>
File: 1433968831708.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433968831708.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
>>140641806
>Nasu says he treats love and romance as completely separate can of worms.
>>
File: 1425792630155.jpg (50 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1425792630155.jpg
50 KB, 384x384
>>140641806
>can of worms
>>
>>140643450
>Rin Matou rapes everything that moves
>Her version of HF is turning her into a pure maiden who wouldn't fuck only after marriage, under the blanket with light turned off
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.