[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seraph of the End is a pile of shit. There's no character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: 849.png (1 MB, 1233x909) Image search: [Google]
849.png
1 MB, 1233x909
Seraph of the End is a pile of shit. There's no character development at all. The animation is flashy and cheap as fuck and the first season does the best job as it possibly can to skip any type of fight scene so that there's only a few. And even the ones that are actually there are actually really shit. I don't know man. Everything looks stretched so it just looks like shit. It's fucking awful. There's this one scene in the first season where Shinoe's twirling the scythes and that looks pretty good, but I feel like they spent their entire budget on that and just forgot about the rest. Season 2 is pretty much the same though there's a clear difference, it looks crisper but that's also because it's 1080p and not shit. So, anyways, yeah. It looks a little better, but the overall fight scenes are pretty lackluster, just like the first season. Character development? None of the characters change at all. Yu is the exact the same as he was in episode 1 - an arrogant pile of shit who can't get it through his head that he has to work as a team, constantly doing the most fucking retarded shit that any main character in any main series has ever done. The entire series is stresses these pills that enhance your combat effectiveness. They're saying you can't take more than two or else you'll die, and guess what the main character does in one episode? He takes fucking two and he's like AW MAN I'll be fine, I'll be all gud, and then he starts dying and you know what? He starts dying and because story they bring him back to life with magical bullshit with this demon.

Absolutely fucking disgusting that they did that. All of the other characters are basically forgettable, at this point I don't even remember. The only one I remember is the lieutenant colonel - I don't even remember his name - Yu, and Shinoe, and that's it. Yu unfortunately because he's a fucking idiot and every time he does something stupid as shit I can't help think it's a comedy.
>>
>>140641306
I'm not reading all that shit, this isn't your blog to review anime
>>
Bitch nobody watches that shit for the story and you know it. It's like saying you watch Free! for it's deep story. Pretentious cunt.
>>
File: prime smile.png (203 KB, 582x516) Image search: [Google]
prime smile.png
203 KB, 582x516
I'm just proud of you for sticking through it all. Good job, anon.
>>
File: gun fedora.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gun fedora.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>140641497
>watching anime for the story ever
>>
It's another person has a bad radar, took the bait blog post.

You watch the anime for smug, read the manga for plot, and there wasn't a lot of plot.

If you had more experience you'd realize the mangaka fucked up his focus from manga to anime attention at the expense of continuing his shit properly. This also happens a lot, fucking up momentum for burst sales.
>>
>>140641306
I watched the anime for Shinoa. That's it.
>>
>>140641389
It's not a blog post. This is a website to talk about anime, which I'm doing. My girthy opinion is much more constructive than the seventeen "best girl" threads you circlejerk in all day, clearly far too girthy for you to take, unlike Yuchiro and his vampire boyfriend.
>>
>>140641306
It's pretty much gay twilight for tween girls but the mc emotes more. There are probably remnants of the fanbase still on /a/ but the bulk of people who would defend the poor writing are probably on tumblr.
>>
File: Your stupidity hurts my head.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Your stupidity hurts my head.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>140642186
>My girthy opinion is much more constructive than the seventeen "best girl" threads you circlejerk in all day
The hilarious thing about that, is that it actually isn't.
>>
It was almost worse than Berserk.
>>
>>140641839
>watching fujoshit for the girls
Why you do this to yourself, Anon?
>>
>>140642989
First season had a lot of her iirc and to be fair she was pretty amusing.
>>
File: 1428439741599.webm (654 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1428439741599.webm
654 KB, 800x450
>>140641306
Yeah but Guren is so worth it.
>>
File: retarded shit.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
retarded shit.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>140641306
>the first season does the best job as it possibly can to skip any type of fight scene so that there's only a few
isnt that a good thing?
I think I dropped it early into episode 2 or maybe already during the first

and the fight scene that was there was absolutely terrible, even the garbage in pic related is better than the shit I have seen there
>>
File: quality battle.webm (3 MB, 770x432) Image search: [Google]
quality battle.webm
3 MB, 770x432
>>140643457
A lot of the fight scenes, save for the final episode are pure QUALITY
>>
File: 1459675967750.png (291 KB, 819x718) Image search: [Google]
1459675967750.png
291 KB, 819x718
I torrented this a while ago and never watched it. Is this just gay shit or actually worth it?
>>
>>140644669
The gay is overstated to be honest. First season the most gay is in the OP sequence. Second season gets the most gay towards the ending when the childhood friends reunite. Between it is standard shounen with a handful of decent characters but unless you really like Shinoa or want homoshit don't bother.
>>
File: suwako.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
suwako.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
>>140642989
If the girl is cute enough it's worth it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.