[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Toriko was supposed to be the next One Piece/DragonBall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Remember when Toriko was supposed to be the next One Piece/DragonBall?

It's not even reached Bleach tier popularity/sales
>>
>Toriko
Who?
>>
>>140631241
You can thank Toei for killing any momentum it had. It also doesn't seem like girls care about Toriko at all.
>>
>>140631241
That's what you get when you let Toei make your anime.
>>
>>140631241
Toriko is the Roman Reigns of Shonen Jump.
>>
File: 180px-Big_Dog.jpg (8 KB, 180x218) Image search: [Google]
180px-Big_Dog.jpg
8 KB, 180x218
tHose ThRee are InFeRior to ThE mAture HxH.

For mature persons like me who read shonen that are actually seinens.
>>
>>140631324
>>140631315
tbf they adapted it too early, before it had enough chapters so the pacing of the anime was poor

Those early episodes were supposed to be the hook before they descend into filler hell and 1 chapter:1 episode
>>
>>140631372
Reigns was actually someone popular at certain points

Toriko never had the sales to justify pushing him so hard
>>
>>140631315
It also doesn't seem like girls care about Toriko at all.
Of course not. There's no way those designs would appeal to japanese girls.
>>
Komatsu is a fucking awful character and the main reason for this series limited appeal
>>
>>140631241
Blame the shittiest anime adaption I'ever seen
>>
>>140632107
>>140631315
>>140631324
What's so bad about the anime?
>>
>>140632181
>Anime original Main Character
>Censored so much so that children can watch it
>Anime original end

That's the worst i remember.
>>
>>140632288
Tina isn't a main character
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.