[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT the biggest disappoints of the season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 78466l.jpg (91 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
78466l.jpg
91 KB, 318x450
>>
That's probably my favourite show this season. Or maybe Macross? I dunno, this season is really awesome.
Biggest disappointment for me was probably Kuma Miko.
>>
Sakamoto desu ga
it sounded fun but its fucking terrible.
>>
Started out extremely promising, suddenly disgusting masochist. Oh well...
>>
>>140623091
Spicy habaneri
>>
>>140623091
Endride
>>
>>140623166
This. My opinion might have been different if I hadn't read the manga before it aired, but the anime is very underwhelming.
>>
>>140623173
same. The fuckboy masochist cumming after feeling pain was where I dropped it. What a waste of time.
>>
8 minutes in and I already want to drop BnHA. I don't even dislike battle shounen in general but this one just seems so horrible.
>>
I was excited for Bungo Stray Dogs but I'm probably going to drop it. I hate the fucking 'oh ha ha funny 2007 anime faces are hilarious, right?' humor it has.
>>
>>140623486
Why's that? I think it's great.
I don't know how it stands as an adaptation though, I'm not reading it.

>>140623512
That's very much Igarashi's style of comedy, probably best to not bother if you hate it so much. I think it's a funny show.
>>
>>140623202
That's AOTS.
>>
>>140623091
this desu, that weak ass masochist fuckboy kinda ruins the overall show for me.

what a fucking waste of time

interesting concept tho
>>
>>140623564
Maybe I'm being a bit "sensitive" right now but I can't stand the colours, I can't stand the genki, social outcast, insecure, oh so hard working MC who is being treated sooo unfairly. Then the standard unreasonable jerk antagonist who is of course a lot stronger than the poor MC. Some other small insufferable details about the first small fight. Now the flashback is starting and I already know it's going to be about his huge ambitions, his depression over not having a power and some "defining event" probably involving the most powerful hero. On top of that the humor is plain annoying. 99% sure I'll drop it after the first episode.
>>
>>140624091
Wait you're not even done the damn episode?
If you're gonna pause to complain about it, just turn it off.

>can't stand the colours
To each their own, I guess. I think the show's beautiful.
It's bold and vivid and carries with it a lot of personality, plus I think it fits tonally with the whole show as a love letter to comic book heroes.
The art in general is stunning, and Umakoshi's character designs are magnificent.
>can't stand the protagonist
I guess it comes with the territory, but I don't mind him at all. I'm a sucker though for the whole romanticized "trying your best" thing.

Go ahead and drop it though, it'd be great if you managed to enjoy it but I wouldn't want you to force yourself.
>>
>>140624392
Just goes to show how terrible I think it is, I'd rather browse the catalog and make a few posts than continue watching. Still haven't made it past 15 minutes. I can usually watch and enjoy even battle shounen but this one is just on a completely different level of shit. In my opinion, no need to argue about it.
>>
>>140623885
Fuck off MAL
>>
Honestly the worst anime from this season is thousands of times better than anything form last season.
>>
>>140625718
I think I liked Rakugo more than everything this season. This is overall really good though I'm enjoying a ton.
>>
>>140624808
Do you hate Aria too? It's also shounen
>>
>>140625839
No need to pretend to be obtuse anon, you know exactly what he means.
>>
>>140625905
Shounen is demograhics of manga/magazine
>>
>>140625839
No idea how that is relevant but no, I have nothing against Aria, though I think it's overrated. I even said I usually like shounen, it's just that BnHA rubs me in all the bad ways.
>>
Ace attorney
>>
>>140623091
This without a doubt.

Kabaneri and Jojo are looking to be the only things discussed after the season ends. Looks like it ended up being a pretty bad season.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.