[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why is no one talking about this? Is really that bad or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: endride.jpg (230 KB, 640x934) Image search: [Google]
endride.jpg
230 KB, 640x934
So, why is no one talking about this? Is really that bad or is not pandering to casual normalfags?
>>
No it really is that bad
>>
>>140618185
I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but this is the type of shit you just know is bad.
>>
No anime that has a guy with a fringe covering his eye and his belly button exposed can be good.
>>
The guy on the right looks like he wear his jeans backward.
>>
looks like they want to pander to both shounenshit fans AND fujoshis. The worst kind of anime there is.
>>
>>140618706
>shounenshit
What a fucking retard
>>
im forcing myself to watch it, i dont feel like dropping it yet.
>>
>>140618706
It doesn't even pander to fujos. Maybe then someone would watch it.
>>
It got pretty good ost, Im liking the trumpets and whatnot wind instruments.
>captcha : pass dead end
>>
>>140618185
its only ok, theres nothing special to it.. very generic
>>
>>140618185
Because you're too retarded to use the catalog.
and because it's shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.