[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could there be a more cucked person in the history of anime or manga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Cuck of the century.png (265 KB, 980x1400) Image search: [Google]
Cuck of the century.png
265 KB, 980x1400
Could there be a more cucked person in the history of anime or manga?
>>
I want all the cuckfags to leave.
>>
>>140610239
So he might be jacking off for more than a year?
>>
>>140610456
Seems like it and maybe deal with being ntr'd for that amount of time
>>
>>140610239
>Tfw i used to think something like that is romantic
Thanks for opening my eyes /a/.
>>
>>140610239
I really wanted him to get cucked for being so cowardly toward the end. He literally betrayed her and she forgave him. What an asshole. Don't get me wrong. The girl was a bitch too.

Actually, I wish the both cucked each other for real. Too mangaka died. No potential cuck sequel. =/
>>
>>140610239
Seems like someone didn't read this manga.
This guy right here send a letter to his past self to give up his future waifu to another dude. I can't wait for the shitposting when this anime air next season.
>>
>>140610758
Holy shit! Seriously? And it's getting animated? Hahahahaha first erased now this
>>
>>140610866
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-02-16/ichigo-takano-sci-fi-romance-manga-orange-gets-tv-anime-this-summer/.98755
>>
>shoujo/josei manga for women
>it always involves NTR, genuine cuck beta male emotional tampons, cheating and alpha bad boys

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why are women such hot garbage?
>>
>>140610758
>>140610866
>>140611035
I'm jumping in blind. Hoping for some good rage.
>>
>>140610239
Actually the cucked one in this was the girl, iirc. He only got wrong infos from both main girl, and later his "girlfriend", and all from the same guy. And the last chapters are even worse, they finally get together, but they don't do shit. At least he got to fuck his first girlfriend. Shitty series is shitty.
>>
>>140610239
Granpa never fully trusted in the main girl despite her devotion to him (she still relented even when she was about to get raped by the asshole senpai). So much that he ditched her for his ex as soon as the ex looked at him for a rebound. It was terrible and I feel like I wasted my time reading the whole thing.
>>
File: fucked.png (742 KB, 740x1045) Image search: [Google]
fucked.png
742 KB, 740x1045
ahem
>>
File: 1_47.jpg (983 KB, 1247x1825) Image search: [Google]
1_47.jpg
983 KB, 1247x1825
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.