[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plastic Memories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>new partner is there after MC is gone for a specific 9 months
>constant referencing how corporate wants the office to cut costs without ever doing anything about it plot-wise
>mentioned in the Andie-arc that using recycled giftia's was cheaper

So it's pretty much confirmed that the new partner is using Isla's body, right?
>>
If you look closely at the last scene, he bents forward to shake her hand, and from that, we can conclude that the giftia is shorter than him.
>>
>>140607383
And they specifically didn't show their face.

I was at least expecting her to show up with a different personality in the epilogue, but there's no way that's not what's going on here.
>>
File: original.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2 MB, 420x315
>>
>>140607582
Yes, but the point of all that is that it doesn't matter.
It's not Isla. It's a new partnership and that's all that it should be in his mind.
>>
It's her probably her body, but it won't be her, series is over anyway so it doesn't matter.
>>
Quite possibly the saddest anime I've watched overall, only real contender is Your Lie in April
>>
File: 1435911937687.jpg (119 KB, 839x835) Image search: [Google]
1435911937687.jpg
119 KB, 839x835
>>140609447
>this post
This is getting out of hand now, it's time for a Holocaust on this bo/a/rd.
>>
File: 1323123516269.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1323123516269.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>Tylenol PM
>>
>>140609557
>people can't enjoy multiple different emotions
>>
>>140609698
Try not being new and watch more anime.
>>
This show could have achieved so many things. The concept was absolutely amazing and worthy of actually good sci-fi literature like Fahrenheit 451 and all we got was a disgusting mix of very bad humor, painful-to-watch situations, overblown drama and bad direction.

Such a fucking waste.
>>
File: 117425412.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
117425412.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>140609447
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.