[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having finished FMA, is it worthwhile watching Brotherhood, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
Having finished FMA, is it worthwhile watching Brotherhood, or is it just more of the same?
>>
Maybe >>>/wsr/ will know?
>>
Yeah you should
>>
FMAB was shit. I don't understand why people think of it so highly.

Like, literally what was the point of it all? Fucking nothing.
>>
>>140605790
I think it's worth a watch. It's way different than the 2003 FMA. I think it's better.
>>140609285
And don't listen to this faggot edgelord. He is wrong. Final 10 episodes are awesome!
>>
>>140605790
That thing on the ground looks like something a slut as tattooed on her womb...
>>
>>140605790
It's different, but loses all of the atmosphere from 2003. Namely it becomes a battle shounen - masaka, powerlevels etc. Less mystery/politics and more action.

If you've seen 2003 you can just jump in somewhere between episode 8-11 and not have to watch the horrible intro of Brotherhood.

2003 is better, objectively speaking.
>>
>>140605790
Just read the manga.
>>
It's ok, but way more forumlatic and cliche. Okay for a generic shounen. A few really annoying and useless characters, a conclusion made of gorilion drawn out battles and a weak thematic closure make it worse than the original.
>>
>>140605790
Do not watch Brotherhood, you've already seen the best the anime has to offer. Read the manga instead.
>>
>>140605790
Brotherhood is great. It's one of the few multiple-season anime I've taken the effort to watch more than once.
>>
Disregard Brohood, read manga.

Like fucking seriously. Brotherhood murders both the atmosphere and the pacing
>>
2003's version is best fma anime.

Read the Manga now.
>>
File: 1348836872019.gif (799 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1348836872019.gif
799 KB, 320x240
>>140610302
>Brotherhood is great
>multiple-season anime
>>
Brotherhood was awesome and people pretending to like orignal better than it are trolls. Original was ok for like first 15 episodes and when story started to deviate from manga it got terrible.

Watch Brotherhood. You will enjoy it.
>>
Having seen both I'd say they both have thier pros and cons. Despite veering off the main plot the first FMA had an interesting feel to it but if you just want more go watch brotherhood. I'd assume you do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.