[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is pissing me off. None of the names match what they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 32gujDw.png (711 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
32gujDw.png
711 KB, 1366x768
This show is pissing me off. None of the names match what they're saying.

She clearly said miso ramen but they changed it to burgers for some reason.
>>
File: 1310328199994.jpg (72 KB, 380x396) Image search: [Google]
1310328199994.jpg
72 KB, 380x396
>>
>>140596831
Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
>>
Baka Anon
it's stupid the show mistake but the fansub stupidity.
they just changed for no reason, if you notice they changed MC japan name into english name (Phoenix Wright)
>>
>>140596831
If it pisses you off that much, learn Japanese.
>>
>clearly says gomenasai desu
>subs change it to sorry

Yare yare mattaku. This makes boku chou triggered.
>>
>hey do you want to know what they're saying
>no I want to hear funny memes over and over hahahaha please stuff the reddit mascot in my ass this is what I live for
>>
File: comic331_zps0e179cf7.png (215 KB, 650x902) Image search: [Google]
comic331_zps0e179cf7.png
215 KB, 650x902
>>140596831
Eat ya fuckin hambugers
>>
File: Ramen is the same as Burgers.png (210 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
Ramen is the same as Burgers.png
210 KB, 540x303
>>
>>140597385
>this makes I'm very triggered
?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K31Hj1Oz1g
>>
>>140596948
Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.
>>
This is 4kids level of localization.
>>
>>140596831
Is this a fansub or the official rip?
>>
>>140596831
can't be helped, apparently people actually like commie-tier subs forced on them
>>
>>140599989
>You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.
>>
>>140600872
CR has two sub tracks. One is a fateful set, the other is altered to use the same names, terminology and a lot of the humour from the game localisations. HS have chosen to use the latter and the amount of butturt is delicious despite other groups also offering the other subs.
>>
>>140601022
Not gonna lie, I would probably take the latter track. The noun localization is neither here nor there, but I don't want to watch an AA anime that doesn't use the localized names.
>>
>>140596831
Why do people want unlocalized names anyway? Did you just not play the game or something?
>>
Why do americans love burgers so much?
>>
>>140599989
lewd
>>
>>140601165
have you ever had a burger before
>>
>>140601217
i bet he's only had shitty burgers off mcdonalds and burger king, probably never tasted a real home-style burger.
>>
>>140601165
I had a burger today for dinner and I'm not even american. They're tasty.
>>
>>140596831
>imgur filename
>>
Cheeseburger is still best kind.
>>
>>140597385
It should be jibun chou triggered", you fucking inbred.
>>
>>140596831
>downloading HS ever
>>
>>140602838
>burger with cheese
this is like the equivalent of ketchup on steak for me

if the burger is good and the buns are good, I don't want cheese in it.
>>
>>140603051
as if we have a choice on subs
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.