[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLEACH 671
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 33
File: toshiro-hitsugaya-adult-body.png (127 KB, 680x716) Image search: [Google]
toshiro-hitsugaya-adult-body.png
127 KB, 680x716
I'm not homosexual, but Adult Hitsugaya doesn't leave me cold tbqh.
>>
>>140580709
How strong is he compared to the other captains now? I dropped this.
>>
File: gag.jpg (575 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
gag.jpg
575 KB, 959x1400
Reminder that Bleach is a gag manga.
>>
>>140580709
>tbqh
>>
>>140581153
Everything looks fine here
>>
>>140581123
Man who the hell knows,
It's a clusterfuck, power levels are completely arbitrary at this point.
>>
What were the biggest asspull moments in bleach?
>>
>>140581153
I honestly think Bleach would be better if it became a SoL comedy switching between the daily lives of the various characters. Kubo is good at gags and character interaction. Shonen plots, not so much.

>>140580709
It's okay OP, I'm pretty sure everyone had a "GAR" moment at the sight of his adult form.
>>
>>140581973
>Your inner hollow is your zanpakuto
>I planned everything...even your birth
>>
>>140580709
>I'm not homosexual
>tbqh
Well, you're definitely a faggot.
>>
>>140580709
When was the last time Ichigo appeared
>>
Why do you have to type like an idiot you obvious crossie scum?

/a/ is dead.
>>
>>140581973
The fight between Yhwach, and the elite (who came out of nowhere) Sternritters and the zero Squad. Somehow the Sternritters curbstomp because somehow Yhwach can resurrect people despite the fact that they are in Reishi eating cages.Then there's Yhwach and Ichibei's fight despite having the advantage Ichibei loses because Yhwach conveniently managed to awaken his "The Almighty" which allows to analyze and breakdown an ability just by looking at it. It's like Kubo saw Madara Uchiha and thought "I want that."
>>
>>140580709
How come I went "wow" when I saw him grow up? Where does it come from? I never even liked the guy but now I want to fuck him and sleep in his arms.
>>
>>140581973
The same old back-and-forth between the Vandenreich and the Shinigami was getting boring enough, even leaving out all of the other problems with this whole arc. The Quincy with the stolen bankai are ragging on the various captains' asses. Then Urahara comes along, performs his magic and the bankai are back! But wait! Actually the Emperor planned for this! All this means is that the secret Quincy superpowers have been unlocked! Let the real battle begin! For the umpteenth time!
>>
So we needed three of the strongest captains to beat this giant guy

I don't know man I don't even read bleach

What bankais are left to show? Shunsui? The white haired faggot? You know, the ones with the twins swords, have they used it yet?
>>
>>140582853
They're both dead.
>>
Zombie Hitsugaya was best. Adult a shit.
>>
Regardless of what I think of Bleach at this point I am VERY excited to see what Kubo will do after Bleach ends.
>>
>>140581123
Probably the strongest living captain, since Gerard is having trouble dealing with him.
>>
>>140582853
>Shunsui?
We've seen it.
>>
>>140582180
You apparently missed when the Hollow said "I am Zangetsu." or all the other moments that have been pointed out. EBTR explained how Aizen new Ichigo since his birth,
>>140582364
What did you expect? The alpabeth-based Sternritter to just have 22 members? We already knew Yhwach could use the Auswahlen. And everyone knew he would use it at some point. Question was only when. And the Almighty was foreshadowed by the Soul King, Yhwach's poem and his conversation with Yhwach. He is also modeled after god and Jesus. Of course he would such powers.
>>140582511
We knew Urahara was experimenting on Quilge's medaillon and it was reasonable to expect that they would find a way to get their Bankai back. And we also knew that Vollständig was a thing and that every Quincy has access to it.

Maybe you should actually read the manga.
>>
>>140584748
*his conversation with Luders Friegen
>>
>>140581123
Yama, but younger. He's not much stronger per say, just a hell of a lot faster and more in control of his abilities. It takes him 4 seconds to freeze Gerard completely and his range is insane. Rukia is probably more deadly in close quarters though.
>>
File: my soul.jpg (12 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
my soul.jpg
12 KB, 177x177
Man the power levels are pretty funny, in this, right?

They just seem to rise to what ever the plot needs at the moment.

I remember there was a time when the Aizen's 10 captains were supposed to be really insane in terms of power levels, even tougher than the souls society's captains. But then Yama's captain just beat the shit out of them.

And it was already pretty weird that the captains/liutenants could fight the Sternritter(who, once again were supposed to be even tougher than the arrancars) but now literally the same people who got theirs asses handed to them by lower-level quincy are now, once again mopping the floor with these Schutzstaffel, or what ever the hell these god quincies are.

They trained? Just how much better can you get with a couple of months training. It is honestly starting to seem like Renji wasn't talking out of his ass when he said he was ready to fight Aizen after a couple of months of training. It seems like a plausible scenario.

...And what the fuck happened to that "swordmen-over-petals"-dude, i thought that his bankai broke and that was supposed to be a big thing. It looks and works the same.
>>
>>140581153
Well, wasn't The Martian the winner for best Comedy in the Golden Globes?
>>
>>140584748
>Maybe you should actually read the manga.

Maybe you should actually read good manga instead of accepting ever garbage lackluster writing they throw at you.
>>
>>140586047
It's not my fault that you're apparently too dump to understand Bleach.
>>
>>140583071

Dead without using Bankai

Kubo is a hack
>>
>>140585520
Most were forced to fight their bankais with shikais and were too damaged to mount proper offensives against volstandigs even after getting their bankais back.
Except for those who trained with the royal guard, most were this strong after the timeskip and only marginally improved from there.
>>
>>140586318
Yhwach will either resurrect him or Ukitake is just unconscious. But that doesn't really matter. Without Mimihagi nothing can stop the progress of his disease. He would only have a few days to live.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37 KB, 356x454) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37 KB, 356x454
>>140581153
>Reminder that Bleach is a gag manga.
>>140582124
>Kubo is good at gags

Yeah I wish there were more of a different kind of gag in the series if you catch my drift.
>>
>>140586318
Shunsui used his bankai. Its some weird reality bending bankai that follows the rules of some Japanese children's game if I remember correctly.
>>
>>140586691
That's his Shikai. His Bankai is reality warping based on japanese theater. It renacts a Lover's Suicide story, which also is somewhat/loosly based on his own life.
>>
File: hollow.jpg (318 KB, 1600x1167) Image search: [Google]
hollow.jpg
318 KB, 1600x1167
Reminder that he is never coming back, Kubo is a fucking hack.
>>
>>140584928
NahRukia stil fodder outside the chance of her bankai workng on said opnent. She's a total glass canon
>>
>>140590584
I forgot, does Ichigo still have hollow powers?
>>
File: ichigo_and_his_asauchi.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ichigo_and_his_asauchi.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>140591177
yes it's his sword now
>>
>>140591177
no, his hollow became his zanpakuto now.
>>
>>140580709
Why are all of Kubo's designs so gay? Bleach looks almost indistinguishable from fujoshit to me.
>>
Is Hitsugaya stronger than Kenpachi or Kyouraku?
>>
File: image%3A122534.jpg (41 KB, 804x644) Image search: [Google]
image%3A122534.jpg
41 KB, 804x644
>bleach
More like bleah
>hitsugaya
More like hitsu-GAY-a
>>
>>140586047
>does not argue any points made in response
>says mangas bad
>still reads it
>wastes time looking for bleach threads to talk about how bad it is and should not read it
>still reads it
Anyone else enjoying kubos crazy train ride?
>>
>>140584748
>You apparently missed when the Hollow said "I am Zangetsu." or all the other moments that have been pointed out. EBTR explained how Aizen new Ichigo since his birth,
Wait....y-you don't actually believe Kubo planned all that shit out from the start do you?
>>
>>140586415

Wasn't this the plot of one of the anime filler arcs? Everyone losing their bankai or some shit?
>>
File: hitsugaya.png (475 KB, 1428x1300) Image search: [Google]
hitsugaya.png
475 KB, 1428x1300
>>
>>140594904

Not that guy, but he did dumb ass. Old Man Manifestation was suppose to be the introduction to the Final Villain Ywach. That's why his name is bleeped out in their first interaction. Ichigo's actual soul reaper powers showed up along with the Hollow mask.

In the Kenpachi fight, Old Man Manifestation does the whole 'shadow power' and later preforms Blut Vene on Ichigo. Meanwhile Inner Hollow teaches Ichigo how to use his sword through the fight and his mask shows up in Ichigo's reiatsu.

During Soul Society Arc, Inner Hollow protects him against Renji (Mask to the shoulder), Kenpach (mask on his right chest) and Byakuya (taking over the fight). He even preforms Bankai better during the fight AND does the Black Getsuga Tensho.

Old Man Manifestation does show up to the Bankai training but tells Ichigo that in order to gain Bankai, Ichigo must find the TRUE Zangetsu and force Old Man to submit. The True Zangetsu being Inner Hollow and we never see how this is obtained.

After that, Ichigo's inner Hollow once again protects him against Yammy (before he releases), Grimmjow (trying to fight him off) and Hiyori (when Ichigo submits to Inner Hollow).

During Ichigo and Inner Hollow's fight, Inner Hollow points out that he is the True Zangetsu, he wields the sword, tells Ichigo he learned Bankai the same time Ichigo did, and says that Ichigo is just copying the master. Hell, even Inner Hollow is beaten by Ichigo only when Ichigo takes the True Zangetsu that Inner Hollow wields and stabs him.

afterwords, Inner Hollow submits to Ichigo, gives him more power with the Hollow Mask, protects him against Ulquiorra by bringing him back to life (and taking the Zanpakutou back).
>>
File: 1451026254410.jpg (23 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1451026254410.jpg
23 KB, 515x515
>>140590584
>Tfw people doesn't realize that the new Ichigo's bankai will have two forms.
>The second one will be full resurrection.

I ain't gonna explain shit; it's all there. Screencap this.
>>
>>140580709
>tbqh
Fuck off.
>>
>>140582373
Kubo knows how to draw handsome men.
>>
>>140580709
Hooray, another asspull that is a convenient counter to the enemy's power.
>>
>>140599906
Hooray, another speedreader
>>
>>140597592
Bankai with the large Zangetsu will give him a Resurreccion. Bankai with the smaller Zangetsu will give him a Vollstandig. And then he'll combine the two to make him the perfect fusion of Japanese samurai, Mexican skull man and German archer.
>>
>>140599973
Hooray, another samefag
>>
>>140596658
>Not that guy, but he did dumb ass. Old Man Manifestation was suppose to be the introduction to the Final Villain Ywach

Yeah no, kubo asspulled all this out of thin air because the editors wanted the manga to sell more, something that the fullbring arc was not able to.

If the fullbringer ark had lasted longer we would get something else, and not just the shinigami dick sucking faggotry that is this arc.

This whole "old man zangtsu is juha" is retarded anyway, the hollow wanted to control ichigo and live his own way, the hollow telling him the truth of his quincy power would have fucked ichigo and given the hollow all the chance in the world to destroy ichigo, and yet he never did that, even after breaking free of zangetsu.

Lets not even talk about how muramasa would have noticed instantly that zangetsu is pure quincy power and not a zanpakuto spirit.
>>
>>140600795
>muramasa
Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
>>140581153
nah, the people at the editorial department just dislike Kubo
>>
>>140596658
>>140596796
>>140599973
Holy shit....people still take Bleach this seriously? That's fucking gold.

It's a generic as shit fighting shounen that Kubo has milked dry by repeating the same arc over and over again. Ass-pulling new powers and plot-points out of nowhere.

If you legit unironically think Bleach is either a good and/or well thought out suicide then you have objectively shit taste.
>>
>>140601460
>I don't understand anything so it's shit

You think one piece is a well written don't you?
>>
>>140601613
>Unironically saying Bleach is 2deep4u
>>
>>140600212
>A hollow absorbing reishi from the environment to use it in a form of a cero.

And don't forget he's a special type of quincy too.
>>
>>140580709
How did he grew up so much?

Is he going to hook up with Matsumoto now?
>>
>>140602274
He's a natural Wandenreich-type, yeah. I guess that's the school Masaki originated from? Because Ishida's the oldschool type.
>>
>>140602328
No, I meant Hachwalt type.
>>
>>140602528
Wasn't that partially due to the Hougyoku?
>>
>>140584928
There's no reason to think he's anywhere near Yamamoto. He just has the potential to be.
>>
>>140585520
"Power levels" don't matter you dumb DBZ shitstick.
>>
>>140601460
>enter bleach thread
>people are discussing bleach in it
>confused and angry that people would be discussing it here
just fuck off
>>
>>140602647
No, it's confirmed by looking the Bazz-B/Jugo flashback.
>>
>>140602841
>replying to 45 minute old bait
good jorb
>>
>>140601215
Well he did say not to talk about it.
>>
>Hichigo says to inner Yhwach "one day, that power will be mine"
????
>>
File: 1458537162295.png (221 KB, 744x301) Image search: [Google]
1458537162295.png
221 KB, 744x301
>>140602155

I think the best part of Bleach threads is how many people speedread, then shitpost about it, then if anyone offers anything that cloud even be considered an argument for why said speedreaders are wrong they fly into the most inane little bitchfits I've seen on /a/

Like I don't even think Kubo planned out all of this. Some of the shit sure, like Unohana and Yachiru being Kenny's sword. Yach is Zangetsu? Doubtful, though he clearly always intended OMZ to be sketch as fuck.

You though? You're dumber than a Bleachfag. Shit's hilarious.
>>
>>140602981
Yeah, I don't think Kubo entirely thought it through at that point.
>>
>>140602981
he wants the quincy powers for himself
>>
How do you pronounce Yhwach? Yok? Wock?
>>
>>140603268
Ywock for me
>>
>>140603268
Juanbach.
>>
>>140602847
When does that flashback take place? 1100 years in the past? Where?
>>
>>140603268
"YHWH". It's not an english "ch", it's german filtered through japanese, so there's no hard K sound, like how they pronounce Bach as "bahha"

His name in kana is Yuuhabahha, actually.
>>
>>140603268
YHVH
>>
>>140590584
Yhwach is gonna kill Ichigo soon, so he has to come back and save his ass again.
>>
>>140604324
Ichigo wont be able to kill a person in their sleep
>>
>>140602304
Thats the true power of his true powers' true power

No, HitsuGAYa won't
>>
>>140602787
>implying the Gerard fight is not a "muh power level" competition where both parties get stronger and stronger
>>
You all noticed what the name YHWH is modelled after, right?
>>
>>140605341
What do you mean?
>>
>>140603268
I pronouced it like "Ye watch"
>>
>>140603268
"You whack" or "yu wahk".
>>
>>140602787
Power levels will literally let you no-sell things in Bleach, they matter more than anything.
>>
>>140605895
>literally only ever happened once between one character who was unbelievably overpowered and another character who is so weak her bankai grew to a completely useless form for her due to emotional insecurity
>MUH ONLY POWUR LEBBELS MATTER
Sorry faggot but 90% of the fights in Bleach aren't won by power levels, they're won by rock paper scissors trump cards.
>>
>>140603268
The japanese, especially when horribly pronounced via english transliteration, overstates most of those vowels. Considering it's based on the Hebrew tetragrama you have to take into consideration the various pronunciations of YHWH: EUWI or IAUÊ, Jehova, Elohim. One popular theologistic/linguistic study has suggested that given the Jewish law of never actually speaking or writing out god's name that the alias has poetic or metaphorical implications. Namely that the YHWH is actually the sound of breath, and thus life, and not meant to be pronounced with the kind of diction that a word would. It's basically pronoucned as a long exhale with varying lip movements. Kubo kinda changes up the phonetics, but the idea can still carry over. That Y is still a low "hee~" almost like a hiss, the H is a huu~ like a blowing out a candle, the WHA is a Haa~ like sighing, and the CH is a slightly gutteral voiced version of the prior, like the H or Ch in Hanukkah/Chanukah. Break it into syllables instead of one long breath, and overstate every sound and you still get what is equivalent to the Japanese: Hyiu-Hah-vHah-Ha.
>>
>>140605659
The first Hebrew word for God.
>>
>>140605965
Wow, an educated person.

What're you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>140606022
Depression affects us all.
>>
>>140605965
Sorry, no, elohim's not a variaton on Yhwh, my bad,
>>
Yuuhaabahha is kind of a mouthful, it might sound a little silly hearing everyone saying that when they finally animate this arc ;_;
>>
Why was the SK a giant? Why are the guardians of the Seireitei's gates giants? Why is Komamura's bankai a giant? Why do I still tead this?
>>
>>140605895
>implying Nanao's power level is higher than Shunsui's and the chicken's
It's all about who's more hax.
>>
>>140607168
>Why was the SK a giant?
Because he was a monster.
>Why are the guardians of the Seireitei's gates giants?
Mayuri's lolscience.
>Why is Komamura's bankai a giant?
Because it's his Stand.
>>
>>140602988
>I think the best part of Bleach threads is how many people speedread, then shitpost about it
Are Bleachfans the only ones that legitimately think that if people think something is stupid in the series then clearly they must've only speedread it?
>>
>>140603609
A a bit over 1000 years ago, presumbly in Germany. We don't know how big the Lichtreich was. It could have been just Germany. But it could have been equal to the roman empire (which would explain Bazz-B's attire and his "english" heritage), or all of Europe or even the whole world. Either way, the northern territory Yhwach ruled over was North-Rhine Westphalia, which is where Charlemagne's main residence was, Aachen to specific. Haschwalth was most likely born exactly 1000 years before Ichigo. The Hogyoku was also created to emulate the special Quincy and Gerard.
>>
>>140603268
How do you pronounce Jehova? Just replace the "Jeho" with "Juha" and you get Juhava, which is probably what Kubo intended. But it is still interesting. Yhwach was born among Quincy and they named him after their god. So Quincy used to believe in the abrahamic god, even though less than 200 years later every peasant knew Soul Society existed. Maybe the Soul King is the abrahamic god. Soul King may just been the name/title Ichibee gave him.
>>
>>140608717
The Soul King is god, Yhwach is Jesus.
>>
>>140608932
>the the SS leader is a Jew
>>
>>140603517
>Juan

That sounds mexican...
>>
>>140608974
Considering the once was a Quincy progrom.
>>
>>140608932
So fighting Yhwach makes Soul Society LITERALLY the Devil and Hitler?
>>
File: nishimsn.png (120 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
nishimsn.png
120 KB, 290x290
>>140603268
My actual name *is* "Juha".
So i just say that and the "bach" from "Johann Sebastian Bach".
>>
>>140580709
Once upon a time, Stark asked Shunsui who was stronger - Hitsugaya or Shunsui. IIRC Shunsui said something like in time, Hitsugaya would become stronger.

But it's Bleach, so who the fuck knows.
>>
>>140609779

Reminder that Gantz O will be the greatest movie ever if adapted properly.
>>
>>140609768
It makes them Feudal Japan, which is not that much better. Since Soul Society wasn't always japanese or buddhistic, you could say the samurai are occupying heaven, while the jews/christans evovled into nazi angels to get it back. Yhwach is a fallen Jesus and possibly not the only son of god. Every special Quincy most likely is the Soul King's "son".
>>
>>140609987
*evolved
>>
>>140609840
Sadly, i don't see that happening. And even if they made a bunch of western movies out of the series, it would probably have Aaron Paul as Kei and ScarJo as that bath slut.
>>
File: 1454833798094.jpg (172 KB, 960x886) Image search: [Google]
1454833798094.jpg
172 KB, 960x886
>>140609987
>mfw the next Bleach arc introduces the Muslim faction
>>
>>140610073
With all the relligious symbolism i can't notice islam in bleach.
>>
>>140610073
Uryuu tried to suicide bomb all the Shinigami and Quincy in Wahrwelt and crash the Wahrwlt into the Seretei.
>>
>>140610195
LAs Noches looks like a mosque
>>
>>140610198
If they ever animate that shit there had better be a dank-ass nasheed remix of numbah one playing.
>>
>>140610241
And the crescent in HM.
And the sand....

Holy fuck Kubo
>>
>>140610808
Hollows are Muslims
Quincies are Christfags
Shinigami are Buddhists/Shinto

Is anyone an atheist in this shitty manga?
>>
>>140610886
Komamura's granddad
>>
>>140610972
>exiled to beast realm
He's a Buddhist.
>>
Do you remember when quincies were supposed to be a human tribe with an alternate method of killing hollows than shinigami? I don't.
>>
File: kubhad.jpg (400 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
kubhad.jpg
400 KB, 1280x2160
>>140610808
>>
>>140610886
Ulquiorra
>>
>>140600795
Come on you'd have to be a moron, considering how much Kubo hit you over the head with it. The Hollow was always zangetsu, this was obvious since the begining and was stated multiple times in the story. Even before that twist The story had told you for a fact that the hollow and Zangetsu were one and the same.

The only twist which was likely Kubo adding it later was that the original manifestation of Zangetsu was an image of somone else entirely.
>>
File: 11Quincy.png (314 KB, 694x522) Image search: [Google]
11Quincy.png
314 KB, 694x522
>>140611016
remember when they exclusively used bows and arrows?
>>
>>140611016
>>140611164
Our only sources of information were Shinigami propaganda and a Quincy in training, who was purposedly kept in ignorance.

And it's not like the Shinigami ever lied or that every Shinigami fights exclusively with swords.
>>
>>140582853
>Implying the faggot trio is enough to beat the Miracle
>>
File: 173.png (401 KB, 878x1300) Image search: [Google]
173.png
401 KB, 878x1300
>>140580709
"Don't worry, htose thousand blades won't come at you at once"- well now they do. How is that better than petals?
>>
>>140611164
They're still use bows and arrows now.
>>
>>140580709
Meh. Aizen is better.
>>
>>140612045
Millions of tiny blades shredding you vs. Millions of swords stabbing you
>>
>>140611164
Quincies spent the last thousand years coming up with better ways to kill Shinigami after they lost the first war.
>>
>>140585962
It's not a comedy?
>>
When was the last time Bleach got a color page?
>>
>>140614617
well for someone as big as Thor it probably feels like tiny blades shredding him anyway.
>>
>>140610886
Fullbringers?
>>
>>140617705
They're pantheists.
>>
>>140611054
He is a nihilist
>>
>>140605992
Does anyone really not know this at this point?
>>
>>140610808
>>140610241
And Spain was conquered by Muslims for a time.
>>
>>140619358
If he doesn't believe in anything, he doesn't believe in gods.
>>
>>140592985
nah pretty much everyone is stronger than everyone at this point
>>
>>140620258
So what we are seeing now are the Crusades
>>
>>140610886
Who are the jews? Except fot Yhwach
>>
>>140603268
You-wakh
>>
>>140580709
Why haven't this being axed yet?

Fuck.
>>
File: levis.png (599 KB, 745x775) Image search: [Google]
levis.png
599 KB, 745x775
>>140595968
>>
File: (you).png (450 KB, 881x1300) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
450 KB, 881x1300
>>140601460
>....
>>
File: 1458941140747.jpg (222 KB, 748x543) Image search: [Google]
1458941140747.jpg
222 KB, 748x543
>>140582364
>It's like Kubo saw Madara Uchiha and thought "I want that."
>>
Will Gin be cucked by Hitsugaya now?
>>
>>140581973
nanao's god killing sword is easily the biggest asspull

Even if we know clans have secret artifacts which is canonical; Shunsui happened to be carrying it in his shadow and she happened to be able to use it against this particular enemy that can only be harmed in this particular way

It was a little hard to swallow even for shounen.
>>
>>140625884
Well Lille resembled Aizen during Deicide alot and Aizen resembled the Soul King. Yhwach's soul piece and the Hogyoku fucntion the same way. So both allow to transcendent. The Ise sword would have been usefull against everyone of the Schutzstaffel, except Askin. It probably would have been even more usefull against Gerard and Pernida, since both are not close to godhood, but actual gods. The Ise sword will probably be revealed as the swords that cut the Soul King into pieces and how Shunsui plans to make the next one. Aizen and/or Ichigo better have a counterplan otherwise they can say goodbye to their freedom, power, bodyparts, future and free will.
>>
>>140603126
But shinigami powers and quincy powers are opposites.
>>
>>140626544
no, hollow powers and quincy powers are opposites
>>
>>140627068
Speedreader.
>>
>>140627068
Shinigami powers purify souls and Hollows devour souls. It makes no sense that it would want the power to destroy souls.
>>
>>140627954
Only zanpakuto purifies souls, and they are not even a shinigami power.
In fact zanpakuto is a hollow power.
>>
>>140628185
A Zanpakuto is an Asauchi (a type of blank Hollow) filled with Shinigami reiatsu. Alternatively, it is where an Arrancar stores their Hollow power for Resurrection. So it's both a Shinigami's power and/or an Arrancar's power.
>>
>>140628185
Shinigami powers have to purify souls otherwise the entire quincy war was bullshit. Loads of shinigami use kidou to kill hollows. There is an entire division of kidou users. Almost totaling the same amount of quincies there were
>>
>>140628185
>In fact zanpakuto is a hollow power.
Another speedreader.
Ouetsu makes asauchis from Shinigami souls. Zangetsu is the only "Hollow" zanpakuto because he's an artificial Hollow made of Shinigami souls, too.
>>
>>140628507
Is this ironic shitposting?
>>
>>140628507
Everything about soul society is bleak and dark as fuck.
>>
>>140621147
KUBOOOOOOO
>>
>>140628781
Sometimes all you have is bad options
>>
>>140628755
It's standing up to ignorance and misinformation.
>>
>>140628457
The Quincy war in all likelihood was never about Hollows. It seems more about the Shinigami and Quincy having different opinions about how the afterlife should be. The Quincy genocide may have also been in reality an Herod-esque attempt to kill the special Quincy, who lived at that time. Why else would they also kill all the children and infants.

Problem is though that both versions of the afterlife are rather bad. Soul Society is an old-fashioned feudal society, with a horrible cast system and a ton of other problems. The Quincy under Yhwach would probably turn the afterlife and world into a theocratic dictatorship. Things would probably improve, but not that much, I think.
>>
>>140630858
Except Mayuri had to exterminate a large part of the rukongai to maintain the soul balance at the beginning of this arc. The quincies being a threat to existence is fact.
>>
>>140630858
Have you seen Yhwach's behavior? He'd just kill off everyone he saw as too far beneath him.
>>
>>140630974
>The quincies being a threat to the artificial balance that favors Soul Society is a fact
FTFY senpai
>>
>>140630858
>>140630493
I understand all of Aizen's frustrations at Urahara

He is like dude wtf you are at least twice as smart as I am and all you are doing is running a candy shop rather than come up with a way to fix this retarded universe?
>>
>>140631048
Why didn't Aizen request to be Urahara's vice captain?
>>
>>140630988
Yhwach can't kill everyone. He needs souls, otherwise one day he will become a baby again.
>>140631184
Aizen has an ego as big as his Reiatsu. He would never do that.
>>
>>140631184
He could sense Shinji's aura of the Jobber and chose him, obviously. Besides, Urahara was a captain for a week or such.
>>
>>140631428
>shinji
>jobber
nigga did you see what he did to grimmjow?
Anyway, Urahara wasn't an unknown person if he was suddenly promoted to captain over the VC of the squad.
>>
>>140631526
That actually makes him a jobber. You take a strong, proven character and make him lose to another one to hype the power of the enemy. That's jobbing.
>>
>>140631589
That makes Grimmjow a jobber right?
>>
>>140631634
Yes. And many more.
>>
>>140631711
Like who?
>>
>>140617576
8 months ago, ch 640 the one with all the sternritters.
>>
File: squad zero.jpg (182 KB, 728x1064) Image search: [Google]
squad zero.jpg
182 KB, 728x1064
>>140617576
>>
>>140631788
There was another one, when Volume 71 was released. It featured Nanao, Shunsui and Lille. It looked extremely good.
>>
>>140631764
Ichigo jobber for Askin, recently. Ichibei and Yamamoto for Yhwach etc.

Basically any lost fight that pits strong warrior against an opponent for the sole purpose of hyping the power of the adversary is jobbing.

If something else is dominant, like a need to showcase a necessary change in the hero, or bring out some unknown weakness - then it's less of a job and more of a plot device.

For example Toofsy broke Ichigo's bankai, which could be considered a job, but the point was to initiate and push forward plot thread about Ichigo's Zanpaktou.
>>
>>140631764
Yammy
Tesla
Every single fullbringer
>>
if yamamoto was in his prime and as ruthless as he used to be what aspect would his war potential title be?

Fire?
Anger?
Destruction?
>>
>>140632719
He wouldn't need one, he'd kill yhwach and his whole army by himself.
>>
>>140605895
This has literally only been relevant once.
>>
>>140633290
Thrice as I recall.

Ichigo vs Zaraki
Ichigo vs Aizen on the Hill
Soi Fon vs Aizen in Fake Karakura
>>
>>140633575
That last one I always assumed Soi fon was stabbing air or made to believe she stabbed the same spot.

If aizen could reiatsu through zanpaktou poison he wouldnt have been so scared of gin's

It took the hougyoku to save him from that
>>
>>140634251
It is entirely possible that it was illusion, yes.
As for Gin, he was more powerful than Soi Fon in my opinion and his power was literally God Killing.
>>
Gin's Bankai could kill anyone that wasn't Aizen.
>>
No one could really kill Barragan.
>>
>>140612045
He never said they couldn't. He just said he wouldn't he doesn't like doing it because it's over kill but fuck this thor wanna be
>>
>>140581973
Toshiro's "It was a hologram" ice mirror he used against Hallibel.
>>
>>140634733
Aizen walked into his base and made him his bitch

Hard to take him as a threat.

After all the hax we have seen in bleach I am not even sure his skills make it to top 10. all of the elites +gremmy+ ywhach are more hax

Then you have ichibei, yamamoto, adultsagaya, shunsui, urahara

That's ten right tehre
>>
>>140631963
>new characters irrelevant and canned within weeks of being introduced.
I liked them...
>>
>>140635074
>royal guard hyped up since soul society
>everyone but negro samurai jobs
>>
>>140600220
Hooray!
>>
>>140635074
And they will return. As enemies most likely. Question is, if the rest of the Gotei will follow their logic or not. I hope they do, because that would increase the number of enemies for the remaining seven days.

But speaking of returning characters, which of the Sternritter could make it into day three? And before someone says they are all dead, we thought the same about the Arrancar during their arc. But then it was revealed that Loly, Menoly, Harribel, her Fraccion, Grimmjow and Yammy's dog were alive. That afro guy is also somewhere, but nobody cares about him. The excecution Arrancar might also be alive.
>>
>>140635399
>yammy was the dog the entire time
>>
>>140635399
>xcution arrancar
???
>>
File: Lanza de Relampago.jpg (110 KB, 600x912) Image search: [Google]
Lanza de Relampago.jpg
110 KB, 600x912
>tfw I forgot how fucking unbelievably retarded Lanza de Relampago was
Sternritter don't have shit on this.
>>
File: unohanas-minazuki-bankai.jpg (192 KB, 737x775) Image search: [Google]
unohanas-minazuki-bankai.jpg
192 KB, 737x775
What was the consensus on Unohana's bankai?

Was it just acid that melts everything (including herself) but she can choose to heal the effects?
>>
>>140637123
I have no fucking clue.

>>140636743
Gremmy can imagine large explosions

That explosion doesn't harm any of the elites. I dont even think it harms the wind dude

Ulquiorra was always pretty strong though. Too bad we didnt get him against anyone else to gauge his real power. And with good reason since I think he slaughters everyone up to yamamoto and maybe unohana
>>
>>140635074
>weeks
Hey now, they may not have done shit but it took them fucking MONTHS to do it.
>>
>>140637123
I don't know about consensus, but that's what I think.

It goes nice with the name and shikai theme.
>>
>>140635827
The one who killed Dordonni and Cirucci.
>>
>>140637808
you mean the exequias? Rudbornn?
>>
>>140637901
>>140637808
He was frozen by rukia
>>
>>140637901
Yes.
>>140638060
He wasn't. Yammy punched him and sent him flying The databook didn't say anything.
>>
File: BLEACH 59姫105.jpg (266 KB, 853x1382) Image search: [Google]
BLEACH 59姫105.jpg
266 KB, 853x1382
>>140637123
The kanji used for her bankai are 皆尽[Mina Zuki], as oppose to 肉雫唼[Mi Na Zuki]. They read as "Everyone" + "Exhaust." But Exhaust as in "to use up," "to deplete" not "to tire out"/"to weary." Her shikai and bankai are read the same phonetically but the shikai's kanji reads as "Meat"+"Drop"+"Suck" although that's a tough one to really translate. Most generally you can just translate that last bit as "eat" but that's vague. The implication of its use points to more of a Suck/Peck/Nip/Nibble, or other "to consume in small portions" kinda thing. So if the shikai "consumes meat in small drops" and the bankai "depletes everyone" it seems like "acid" maybe only in the sense of drawing parallels with stomach acid and her shikai monster's healing mouth thing. It's not 100% clear what her powers ever were considering we now know she learned her healing techniques from Kirinji and his hotsprings. It may even be that her shikai doesn't actually heal by itself at all and that it was a mix of its abilities and her own kidou that made it useful for healing. Now that she and Kirinji have both kicked te bucket it's unlikely we'll ever really know
>>
File: 101.jpg (263 KB, 771x1200) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
263 KB, 771x1200
>>140638838
>>
>>140638838
>unlikely we'll ever really know

there will eventually be a databook again
>>
>>140638838
Kirinji is most likely alive. And even if not, he and Unohana were part of the original Gotei. So we might get more info on their abilties, once there is a flashback to the First Blood War. Is probably also when we will see Robert's Schrift.
>>
>>140601460
youre a retard. theyre not asspulls. youre too stupid to pick up on when they were seeded
>>
File: sternritspread.png (3 MB, 1528x1200) Image search: [Google]
sternritspread.png
3 MB, 1528x1200
>>140617576
ch 640, so roughly 8 months ago
>>
>>140638989
It's not a matter of opportunity, it's a matter of priority. Kubo's deliberately taken her off the table, it's unlikely he'll revisit her in any great detail, a few obvious fill in the blanks where they relate to the plot or to other characters, but nothing as big as rewriting preconcieved logic in her character or powers now that they just aren't important.
>>
>>140635399
From most to least likely: Bazz-B, Liltotto, Giselle, Askin, Zombie-Bambietta, Lille, BG9 and Cang Du. They are the only ones, who have any actual chance of being alive, since their "deaths" were relatively ambigious. Everyone else had a definite death. Though in some cases, like Cang Du's the chance is very small. But this is Kubo and Hiyori survived getting cut in half, so there is at least the benifit of a doubt. Not counting Gerard, whose fight may not be over, Yhwach, Haschwalth and Uryuu of course.
>>
>>140580709

Wait what.

Fucking retarded. He chooses to stay a fucking annoying kid?
>>
File: 640.jpg (754 KB, 895x1300) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
754 KB, 895x1300
>>140639138
>>140617576
He had the cover of jump that week too.
>>
File: 1302715088244.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1155) Image search: [Google]
1302715088244.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1155
>>140580709
Like clockwork
>>
File: FUCKING STOP.jpg (271 KB, 817x1300) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING STOP.jpg
271 KB, 817x1300
>>140580709
WTH IS THIS SHIT FUCKING STOP THIS
LAST EDITION WAS FUCKING HELL
NOW THIS AGAIN
WHO THE FUCK KEEPS DOING THIS SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>140639600
>Hitsugaya's long lost twin
wasn't that one of the movies?
>>
>>140631963
Boy did they job hard.
>>
>>140610886
probably our MC himself, whatever his name was. He seemed pretty relativistic
>>
>>140639600
Nothing in this chart has ever happened.
>>
File: abandon your arrogance human.jpg (215 KB, 417x1301) Image search: [Google]
abandon your arrogance human.jpg
215 KB, 417x1301
ABANDAN YOUR ARROGANCE HUMAN
>>
File: bloodwarcolors.png (2 MB, 1138x1175) Image search: [Google]
bloodwarcolors.png
2 MB, 1138x1175
>>140639577
>>140639138
>>140617576
all in all this arc has been woefully lacking in fashionable out of context splash colors like Kubo used to in SS and HM
>>
>>140640853
Abandon my dick
>>
File: mf5eCfi.jpg (96 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mf5eCfi.jpg
96 KB, 600x600
>>140640917
You forgot this one.
>>
>>140641472
that wasn't a WSJ spread that was the fold out from the tankoban
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.