[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to get into fate, but when I looked up which series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449625638340.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2328) Image search: [Google]
1449625638340.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2328
I wanted to get into fate, but when I looked up which series came first I noticed that there's like spinoffs and prequels so what order should I watch them in? Thanks
>>
>>140577662
>watch
there is your first mistake
>>
Fuck off, If I could figure it out so can you.
>>
Prisma Ilya, ignore the others. Nasuverse is shit but do enjoy the fanservice.
>>
Guys please, I just want to enjoy the series like a ton of other people on this board have, if it's rally so complicated that you can't be bothered to explain it, then I'll spend some time looking it up myself. I just thought that maybe someone who had already seen the show could give me a quick rundown
>>
>>140578234
That's what you should have done first. Lose the fucking special snowflake name and lurk more.
>>
>>140578234
I haven't seen the show, but I know for a fact that what you're looking for doesn't take that long to find in Google because I looked it up a couple of days ago.
>>
>>140578234
Start reading the vn. It's the most basic thing
>>
>>140578234
>>140578414
But, like with most things in this case, go with broadcast order instead of chronological order.
>>
>>140577662
watch fate kaleid.
don´t even watch the rest.
>>
If you really want to know, here is a pretty good guide on reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/3zbb44/rfatestaynights_guide_to_fate_v_31/
>>
>>140578234
Read the VN, watch f/z, google the rest.
>>
>>140578234
VN first then whenever

If you really don't want to read the VN, Fate Zero -> UBW then whatever other ones
>>
File: 1408214508957.jpg (3 MB, 1450x10000) Image search: [Google]
1408214508957.jpg
3 MB, 1450x10000
Drop the name next time you post.
>>
>>140578556
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.