[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kabaneri is literaly SnK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: kabaneri.jpg (89 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
kabaneri.jpg
89 KB, 750x400
If you like this piece of shit but hate SnK you're a hypocrite with no taste because they are basically the same thing.
>>
>>140577437
Or maybe everyone found the premise of snk interesting but the actual characters where so bad they ended up hating it.

You act like we can't like something for different reason, they basically just fixed on the shitty stuff and made a better show.
>>
It doesn't have Eren as a main character so it's automatically better.
>>
I thought it was like Priest.
>>
>>140577793

Yeah, and thus far we have two epsiodes with at least 40 minutes worth of content to SnK's 12.
>>
This makes SnK seem mediocre.

Also same basic plot =/= basically the same thing.
>>
File: 1344593702883.jpg (217 KB, 883x717) Image search: [Google]
1344593702883.jpg
217 KB, 883x717
>>140578910
>12
>>
I unironically liked snk more.
>>
>>140577437
>All shows of the same genre are the same thing
>>
Have been contemplating picking this up. Is this looking to be good?
>>
>>140578721
BLONDE EREN
>>
>>140579203
Yes.
>>
>>140579233
Nah, he actually smiles. So not Eren.
>>
>>140579328
In the manga Eren actually gets better.
>>
>>140578910

SnK was 25+5 with the OVAs. Man /a/ just gets worse and worse by the week with just having no idea what it's talking about. Do you people even watch the shows you seem to just shitpost or guess or what? Also 2 episodes versus 25 of a show that was barely underway when it got it's adaptation and we're going to talk shit versus awesome characters based on this? Yeah we're already done here if that level of piss weak arguing is coming out.

/a/ is just getting too dumb and relying on the people replying to be equally dumb and have about as much of an idea what they are talking about. I just can't count on /a/ to get even the most basic shit down anymore. Like it's really dumber than even MALs userbase as of this season I think. Improbable as it is MAL seems like it might actually be right about objective facts and have more sound arguments than /a/ now even with it's mostly teenage hype kiddie user base and I never thought it'd be that way. /a/ just can't get anything right anymore is what really closed the gap.
>>
>>140579832
The point where I stopped Eren was having one of his Rage fits as he was being kidnapped.

Also I think there was some chapter about him being some King of Titans.
>>
>>140579911
He's not the king but he has the power to control them. He's only used it once though. Right now he's become more calm or was for a while, up until he tries to attack the colossal titan again like a retard and gets kicked into the wall.
>>
>>140579836
Hi, Aniplex guy. Watched any good anime recently, or do you hate all of it and just watch it so you can shitpost?
>>
>>140577437

McDonalds is not Burger King is not In-and-Out is not backyard cooking.

Seriously, there's a genre formed from it, though I'm hard pressed for a name.
>>
>>140577437
Both share similarities, but they are still different. I like both franchises.
>>
>>140582299
Isn't it just Zombies?

But I can get why people are shitposting this. It has the same vibe, given that its the same studio and all.
>>
>>140577437
Fantasy zombie apocalypse is broad enough to have multiple shows of varying quality.
>>
>>140583514

Zombie Armageddon is certainly a major factor in it, if not the origination, but even Survival Horror doesn't quite work. And Survival Action is a bit off.

I would like to see more shows without the strict zombies though. But this show isn't bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>140577437
3:47:07
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cuH10m7fkoI
>What if we made SnK but Better?
>>
In 2 episodes, Kabaneri managed to cover what Shingeki took 13 to do. The plot can actually move from here.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.