[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIG ORDER - 02
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shit.png (2 MB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
2 MB, 1600x1131
Just few anime's made me felt insulted, Big Order is one of then
It's like a Orgy of various anime's and the bastard son is Big Order

>Seven years old children who read's nietzsche
>>
Cool image OP
>he didn't read Nietzsche is kindergarten
Pleb.
>>
>>140572066
Why? Let all flowers be flowers.
>>
>he didn't read Nietzsche when he was a baby
>>
But Nietzsche is for kids anon, go read some Plato
>>
Why doesn't Hyouketsu no Judgeness just ask the fairy to undue the limitor on his power so he can command the world to leave him alone?
>>
>>140572066
Why are you insulted? It's pretty clear it's a train wreck. The popular complaint is that the writing just needed to be better for them to take it seriously... But why the fuck are you taking it seriously? Were you insulted by Cross Ange?
>>
>>140577568
It's like everyone forgot this was the same guy who wrote Future Diary.

I'll give the author what's due, and say it is probably an improvement over Future Diary, but it's still not good.
>>
>>140577818
I think it's fun enough. It's as ridiculous as Mirai Nikki and I enjoyed that for how fun that was.
>>
>>140572066
I read don quixote when I was 4 and I read plenty of other "advanced" stuff as a kid. A 7 year old reading nietzsche is very believable. You don't have to actually understand something in order to read it.
>>
>>140572066
>Seven years old children who read's nietzsche
This is supposed to be a subtle criticism of Nietzsche's philosophy, portraying it in a derogatory light as something only children could seriously consider worthwhile.

They're completely right about that too, Nietzsche is for kids.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.