[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outlaw Star has the best dub I've heard, and I actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446745552594.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1446745552594.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Outlaw Star has the best dub I've heard, and I actually prefer it to the subs.
Also I cry every time.
>>
File: Outlaw Star.jpg (85 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
Outlaw Star.jpg
85 KB, 500x437
>>140566343
I also like Outlaw Star and its dub, not much else to say though.

The show has a very nice style to it. I think it's one of the most memorable-looking things to come out of its time while still distinctly looking like a product of that time. When I think late 90s I think Outlaw Star.
>>
>>140566343
>crying for the whore
>>
>>140568869
Outlaws don't die without putting up a fight.

Goodnight, sweet princess...
>>
How did you guys feel about haircut Gene
>>
>>140569010
You mean right at the end? 90s anime hair is meant to be pointy. Combined with the new outfit he looks weird. Maybe I could have gotten used to it over a few episodes but when it's just thrown in for a moment it's throwing.
>>
>>140569010
Weird/memorable way to end the series.

I've grown fonder of him over the years as 4chan has conditioned me into gayness.
>>
I find it so funny outlaw star was probably the most lighthearted out of the 90s trio (outlaw, bebop, and trigun) and yet gene is the only one that fucks girls
>>
>>140569386
Yeah, the overt sex stuff in Outlaw immediately made it stand out..
>gene grabbin' ass in episode 1
>gene being a "space cherry"
>gene sharing beds with other chars and having sex/pillow talk

Actually made it feel more "real" than the other series, especially with the good dub. Other shows would just have fan service and nosebleeds.
>>
>>140569578
Would Gene be the all-time sex-king of tv anime? How much does he slay and who else can come close? Just by visiting a brothel at the start of the show he's already ahead of 99% of the pack.
>>
Aren't there like 7 different English dubs
>>
>>140569950
I'm only aware of two, and I think they had the same cast and were mostly the same.
One for the censored TV broadcast, and one for the DVD.
>>
>>140566343
I shed tears that there will never be anything new coming out of the To The Stars setting.

This setting is an odd mix of sci-fi, fantasy (the magic part and how certain tech functions), and...well it was like the 17th century in space.

Fun, eyecatching and nice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.