[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Talk About Puberty in Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I just realized I've literally never seen anything in anime about a cracking voice.

You see it all the time in western media where a pimply teenager starts breaking and sounds like the teenager from The Simpsons, but not once have I ever seen it in anime. You'd think it'd be really common too, what with all the middle school and high school settings, and it's not like they shy away from references to pubescence. There are plenty of times where pubic hair or developing breasts take an almost alarming front and center, but not a single thing about their voice. The only thing even close to this that I've seen is a manga about a choir boy worried about his deepening voice.

Do Japanese people's voices transition like butter? Is there some kind of taboo about their cracking voices?
>>
>>140566296
>I've literally never seen anything in anime about a cracking voice.
That's because a boy's voice won't crack if you cut off his balls.
>>
File: naisho-no-tsubomi_1853712.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1347) Image search: [Google]
naisho-no-tsubomi_1853712.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1347
There's an anime that literally talks about this
>>
File: Naisho_no_Tsubomi-2.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Naisho_no_Tsubomi-2.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
>>140566695
This anime was full of semen demons
>>
>>140566695
looks pretty pedo but I guess I'll check it out
>>
>>140567263
>market a show for parents and children as "public service"
>secretly hope lolicon otaku will buy it anyway
That's how you make money in Japan
>>
File: 78391l[1].jpg (43 KB, 225x321) Image search: [Google]
78391l[1].jpg
43 KB, 225x321
>>140566296
There's an anime airing right now that talks about it
>>
Nitori's voice in Horo Musuko was done by a boy going through puberty at the time and his voice cracks a few times in the show. I can't remember if it was used intentionally in the show or not but the whole thing was about how puberty changes their body so it worked.
>>
>>140567490
One of my favorite shows this season. It really makes me feel like a little girl.
>>
>>140567490
It's the galko-chan of the season. Girls taking about disgusting shit.
>>
>>140569418
/cgl/ - the animation
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.