[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are tasked to make the most generic/stereotypical anime ever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1356361110452.jpg (1 MB, 1262x2121) Image search: [Google]
1356361110452.jpg
1 MB, 1262x2121
You are tasked to make the most generic/stereotypical anime ever.

Highschool harem setting.
Childhood friend.
Fated encounter with a beautiful girl.
Forgotten childhood friend that promised to marry.
Reverse trap pretending to be a male classmate.
Onsen episode.
Beach episode.
Cicadas.
>>
Main character is a cicada-girl, with the power of cicadas.
She fights crime.
A bunch of girls used to know the MC in the past (each one separately), promising to marry her (thinking the MC was a boy). Later, upon realizing she was actually a girl, each one of them individually chose the only logical recourse and dressed up as a boy to allow for a good and Christian relationship and rolled up at the same high school as cicada girl.
On the first day of school, MC overslept and runs to school with her toaster in her mouth, toasts still not gold-brown, when suddenly a tornado picks up the entire school house and rips it apart several kilometers up in the air. Dozens of reverse-traps rain down from the sky and the MC has to use her fabulous cicada powers to save them all, accidentally grabbing everyone's breasts in the process.
The following episodes focus on beautiful scenery (onsen, beach, mysterious caverns in candle light...) while there is a constant background noise of Cicada girl getting fucked out of her mind.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
>>
>>140565675
Put jojo letters on that OP image
>>
>>140566177
Would watch
>>
>Persona 4
>let's turn either Chie or Larry into the childhood friend

What do I win?
>>
boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
File: Phone Break.webm (398 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Phone Break.webm
398 KB, 853x480
>>140565675
inb4 phone bullshit
>>
>>140566496
>>140566495
FUCK ME 3 SECONDS LATE
>>
>highschool
>4~ girls
>there are no males in the show
>they are in a club
>they do nothing worthwhile
>there is yuripandering

I just described about 5 shows airing this season
>>
File: 1445284630670.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1445284630670.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>140566541
>>
>>140565675
Nisekoi already exist, anon.
>>
File: my sides tank.jpg (100 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
my sides tank.jpg
100 KB, 640x385
>>140566495
>>140566496
>>
>>140566630

Came here to post this
>>
MC was just an ordinary teenage male japanese highschool student until a pink haired magical girl fell on him from the sky and he saw her panties and somehow wound up on top of her with his hands on her boobs and she slaps him into outer space but gets over it before long and gives him the magical powers of super strength and energy blasts and tasks him with transferring to a boarding school full of other superpowered teenagers and collecting 7 magical mcguffins and also MCs little sister, tsundere childhood friend and the big-tittied oujo-sama student body president all fall in love with him but he panics and runs away from all their sexual advances and to collect the final mcguffin he has to fight in a tournament with the final match against his rival and he wins by suddenly gaining a godly-power berserk mode but goes out of control so childhood friend has to calm him down my hugging him and it ends with everyone smiling and MC commenting how it seems like he'll never get back to his peaceful old life.
>>
>>140565675
Who dat? She a qt.
>>
>>140566421
>>140566421
>>140566421
>>140566421
>>
File: yuuko spooky.png (299 KB, 565x315) Image search: [Google]
yuuko spooky.png
299 KB, 565x315
>>140566921
Just a side character not worth mentioning. Watch it for the spooky waifu
>>
>>140566921
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. A tomboy girl ntred by ghost of her own grandaunt.
>>
>>140568370
>>140568385
I want her name
>>
File: yukidiscussion.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
yukidiscussion.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>140565675

Wait wait...I've heard this before.
>>
>>140569476
Kirie Kanoe
>>
>>140570026
Thanks
>>
>>140566421
This, Her pose looks like a jojo pose.
>>
File: cicada28.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cicada28.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>>140565675
> MC is a highschool student
> Childhood friend is now the school president
> MC forgets about his childhood friend promise to marry her.
> Meet a 10/10 best gril
> MC male friend is actually a girl
> After some drama and conflicts everyone decide to be friends
> Following episode focus on fanservice episode
> Cicadas sounds can be heard in the background when mc decide to finally date best gril
Generic enough?
>>
>>140566892
9/10 would watch
>>
Cute girls practice cute martial arts to fight off cute ultimate evils that take 50 cute episodes to beat. Cutely.
>>
>>140572802
Add tea and cookies at the end of every episode and you got a deal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.