[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: c.png (434 KB, 597x525) Image search: [Google]
c.png
434 KB, 597x525
CC when?
>>
Probably never, unless someone rich with hobby's like reading visual novel sponsor it.
>>
File: white_album_2.jpg (65 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
white_album_2.jpg
65 KB, 900x601
Anime adaptation of Coda+CC Setsuna TE when?
>>
Pillowtalk CD rankings:
Mari >= Kazusa > Setsuna > Koharu > Chiaki
Discuss.
>>
>>140567633
You can probably count the people on /a/ that have listened to the pillowtalks on one hand.

Make the first comparison a strictly greater than and swap Koharu and Setsuna for me.
>>
>>140568471
>You can probably count the people on /a/ that have listened to the pillowtalks on one hand.
And that's a shame, that is.
Asakawa Yuu's Mari delivery is all-around based.
> Meet you in thirty--- (moans) okay, let's make that forty minutes. 'Bye.

> We got 10 minutes, so let's make the most out of it okay? You pervert.
Nabatame's Kazusa delivery is also good, and the BGM as well as some snatches lift it up to be close behind Mari for me.
> ..What is it? Don't wanna. I can't stand the sight of you.
> ..Geez, don't wanna! Cut it out, didn't I tell you?
> Hey... you're mine now, right? You're... mine alone now, right?
Hnnng.
As for Setsuna and Koharu the latter's generic BGM drags her's down behind Setusna for me, though it's also a tight thing.
>>
>>140567633
Mind give me source for that? I read cc but this is the first time I ever heard of that pillow talk thing
>>
>>140569642
I have it downloaded but forgot where I got it previously. Wait a bit
>>
>>140569642
Just the voice segments from the pillowtalk CD for now:
https://mega.nz/#!mQtz0JbC!LIkLFpTp5k8PbDcC9kebHVnpdsBAs5RMKBfYG18KxfM

The full CD also contains wallpapers and system sounds for each heroine.
>>
>>140572343
And the full pillowtalk cd is in the WA/WA2 audio megatorrent at nyaa by Audio-4U; filename is WA2_PTCD.mdf.
>>
>>140564630
When Maruto gets famous enough.
>>
File: 1450104334930.jpg (313 KB, 1920x2249) Image search: [Google]
1450104334930.jpg
313 KB, 1920x2249
>>140564630
Never ever.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.