[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's remarkable that this got made in the first place, never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
It's remarkable that this got made in the first place, never mind that it's getting another season.

Do we really deserve it?
>>
Whats this
>>
>>140562031
Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
nice scarf homo
>>
>>140562031
Google works.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1536x1536
Megumi Hayashibara should sing the OP of every anime.
>>
>>140564627
It still gets stuck in my head whenever I think of the show.

Of all the shows last season, Rakugo was the one that I looked forward to the most each week.Such a good show and no, OP, we don't deserve it. We are unworthy.
>>
>>140562014
DEEN will lead us into the new era of fujo pandering as the taste of the people change but will remain steadfast with the otaku pandering we have grown up with. They will keep our boners at full-mast with whispery OPs and produce men showing bravado in bath-houses. Bravo, DEEN.
>>
>>140562014
Sukeroku was such a looker but a loser.
>>
>>140566511
Well, he was an underachiever for everything but rakugo, i don't think he was a loser.
>>
>>140562014
Hey DEEN, after season 2 please animate more Kumota Haruko, thanks.
>>
File: 1458322949098.jpg (18 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1458322949098.jpg
18 KB, 600x337
>>140566242
>>
>>140567698
He put his pride first before his passion, the only thing that he ever lived for. Then he turned into a hobo and let his wife walked over him. How is that anything but a loser?
>>
>>140562014
>Do we really deserve it?
We didn't deserve anything as high quality as season 1

I'm surprised at how little attention it got despite being so good. Really a captivating series.
>>
I'm glad that we're finally off Mr. "dude my life is so hard and dark and shit lmao" Bon's shitty flashback ride. I mean it was good, but he really was an idiot back then.

>>140568517
People basically looked at it and went
>rakugo
and dropped it before episode 1.
>>
yeee
>>
>>140564627
I hope this means she's going to gradually come back from semi-retirment.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.