[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should watamote get a another ova?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 230x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 230x144
should watamote get a another ova?
>>
>>140547356
it should get another season
>>
>>140547434
I know .
>>
I can't go on to Facebook and get people into watamote because 10 year olds on Facebook fuck up everything.
>>
i think I meant to help watamote get a season 2.
>>
>>140547356
This piece of garbage should never get any other sort of anime adaptation. The first one was bad enough.
>>
>>140548428
I feel bad for you. I know deep down you like watamote your to embarrassed to say it.
>>
>>140548587
Nope. I had to force myself to finish it. I thoroughly hated every minute of it all the way through episode 4. I forced myself to finish the series because I figured that there's no way so many people would like an anime if it was shit. I thought it would get better as I went along and just that the first few episodes were shit, as most anime tends to suck at first and then pick up later on. I was wrong - it never got better.
>>
>>140548692
We also like rape, gore, rekt and snuff videos.
Pain, humiliation and suffering are decadent chocolate coated delights and these boards are a never ending box of chocolates.
>>
no. nobody wants to watch same lame jokes over and over again.
>>
>>140548859
Nigger my tastes aren't pussified. I know where you're coming from - I too have watched 3 guys 1 hammer and the like for entertainment purposes. That has nothing to do with the anime being shit.
>>
>>140548692
I see you don't like tomoko.

If you like tomoko you love watamote if you hate tomoko you hate watamote.
>>
Is it bad that I related to this show early on?
>>
>>140549060
No
>>
>>140548692
I really hope you did hate it and still watched it all.
The idea that it caused you genuine discomfort only makes it that much sweeter.
>>
>>140549060
If the 'current' you relates to it, yes.
If it reminds you of the autistic dipshit you used to be, then that's a fairly standard reaction for a significant segment of /a/.
>>
>>140549060
Yes. You're clinically retarded. Congratulations.
>>
>>140549222
trips of truth...goddamit anon Guess I should get myself a vasectomy
>>
watching the anime was so much worse than reading the manga. back when it was still airing, i had to stop watching it half way through. It gave me way too much anxiety so I dropped both and haven't come back to it since. like until i get gud relaxing drugs, i dont think i can. i'll try again when i do, tho. see where it goes.
>>
>>140547356
Maybe if the manga ends.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.