[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone hates on Hyouka, but can you think of a better slice-of-life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: a674nLq_460s_v3.jpg (70 KB, 460x882) Image search: [Google]
a674nLq_460s_v3.jpg
70 KB, 460x882
Everyone hates on Hyouka, but can you think of a better slice-of-life mystery? DIDN'T THINK SO. Praise our overlords from Kyoani.
>>
File: EatShit.jpg (49 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
EatShit.jpg
49 KB, 400x505
fuck off you austistic cunt
>>
>>140544602
>Praise our overlords from Kyoani.
I think it's actually the last Kyoani anime I liked. Well, the magic park one was alright too.
>>
>>140544602
>>
>>140544602
>puzzle

FUCK YOU LAYTON
>>
>>
>>140544602
>>
Can't they just look up and see the color of the brim over their eyes
>>
If 1 sees that 2 and 3 are of the same colour then he will shout, because he can only be the other colour.

If he sees that their colours are different then he won't, because he can't work out which of black or white he is.

Then 2, hearing him silent, will know that his colour is different from 3's, and hence work out what colour he is. 2 will shout.

If I'm right, basically it's
>If 2 and 3 are same, 1 will shout
>If 2 and 3 are different, 1 will stay silent. 2 will know he's different from 3 and shout.
>>
>>140544602
wasn't there a kaiji arc based on this
>>
It doesn't matter who shouts all of them have a 1/2 chance
>>
>>140545465
You're fucking smart, men. I only figured out first half. Although if the criminal 2 is a dummy he would just keep silent too despite 1 not shouting.
>>
2 shouts out first. I don't know the origin of the riddle, but I heard a functionally identical riddle where 3 women are fucked by 3 men from a pool of 3 black men and 2 white men from behind around a table.
Anyway, the Logic is that 2, since he can see there is a black hat in front of him, knows that he cannot be wearing a black hat, since if he were, the guy behind him would see there are two black hats, and would know he has to be wearing a white hat. since the 1st man does not know this, the 2nd man knows that he is wearing a white hat.
>>
>>140545465
the picture shows what colour hats they're wearing anon
>>
File: Hyouk-Ai.jpg (695 KB, 2135x1201) Image search: [Google]
Hyouk-Ai.jpg
695 KB, 2135x1201
>Hyouk-Ai

Houtarou Oreki falls in love with Chitanda Eru.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the rich girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Chitanda, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, Oreki deduces that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the wannabe detective's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CURIOSITY.
>>
>>140545603
so hes basically trusting his life to a dipshit criminal who got caught
>>
>>140545382
DnS a shit.
>>
>>140544602
>Everyone hates on Hyouka
Fuck those guys, its honestly one of my favorites from them and I think I put it fairly high my personal favorite list.
>>
Hyouka is so comfy. I rewatch it every 3 months before sleeping.
>>
>>140546070
Anon, you need to sleep more often, every three months is quite a lot of time.
>>
>>140544602
2 will shout out first, then 3 will.

I can't see how 1 or 4 can shout out accurately though. It's either both of them will get it right or both will get it wrong.
>>
>>140545603
So in this scenario aren't 1 and 4 fucked? How are they supposed to figure out what color hat they have?
>>
>>140547895
Right, only if 2 and 3 are different can 1 not answer immediately.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.