[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Loli scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: loliscale.png (677 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
loliscale.png
677 KB, 2400x1800
I have introduced a revolutionary scale to judge what kind of loli a loli is! I CALL IT "THE LOLI SCALE"
>>
Other way around friend. If you're following the burn scale, then Third Degree would be most severe.
>>
>>140544634
Perhaps, but I like to be original ;3
>>
>>140544570
What about 300yo psuedo lolis?
Can we add a lolifluid category for lolis that are only a loli sometimes?
What about older girls that used to be a loli, where do they fall?
And by extension, what about girls that were NEVER lolis
Also wondering about the event of aging backwards, such as being birthed out of the wombfully grown around 20 years of age, metally infantile and all, and then maturing as they age in reverse, becoming a loli
Though this does also bring into the issue of gender. What if she has the body of a loli and the face of a manly man, or vice versa? A loli head on a muscley body, hmmmm, we need more of that I think.
Though body is a superficial idea, what about the mind? For instance body swap, where it's not a loli mind in a loli body
And speaking of inside body experiences, what if you put a loli's body in another body, via vore or unbirthing for instance (skinwalkers can also apply)? Does the outer body become a loli? Are they a loli on the inside?
Siamese twins come mind, in that they share a body. Now, hypothetically, what if one body is a loli while the other body is cake?
Which also makes me think of a hivemind type scenario, where it's the mind of a body controlling adults, or an adult mind controlling lolis
Tough many would argue that loli is "just a body type" but I'd argue then blow-up dolls and body pillows classify as lolis, which is just insulting as a whole.
Certainly 3d loli is not a topic for discussion, but the issue is 4-dimensional loli that we have yet to account for.
The question here is that how can lolis be real if lolis aren't real? Good question, I don't have the answer.
>>
>>140544570
>Chocola
>loli

fuck off
>>
But Lolis are shit anon
>>
>loli
>>
>>140544570
Well considering that loli is a bodytype the middle and bottom options are disqualified from being lolis.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 979x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 979x869
>>140544570
Too old
>>
File: 1459290141740.gif (683 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459290141740.gif
683 KB, 600x338
>>140548243
BRUH
>>
>>140544570
Isn't the third one just an oppai-loli?
>>
Loli face
What is neoteny for $200, aka evolution of women in civilized places
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.