[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jump rankings One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Page) Boku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1461229012175.jpg (185 KB, 580x906) Image search: [Google]
1461229012175.jpg
185 KB, 580x906
>Jump rankings

One Piece (Cover & Lead Color Page)
Boku no Hero Academia
Black Clover
Haikyuu!! (Color Page)
Haikyuu!! (Extra Chapter)
Hunter x Hunter
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Naruto - Gaiden (Color Page)
Saiki Kusou no Sainan
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Bangaihen (Color Page, End)
Mononofu
Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
World Trigger
Hinomaru Zumou (Color Page)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Nisekoi
Sesuji wo Pin! to
Shokugeki no Souma
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Bleach
Gintama
Toriko
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
>>
Will bnha end before one piece?
I don't see it as a long runner.
>>
>>140540457
It's also only getting 13 episodes. Will it even get a second season?
>>
File: waifussamonkun.jpg (99 KB, 668x491) Image search: [Google]
waifussamonkun.jpg
99 KB, 668x491
Samon-kun has the cutest waifus.
>>
>>140540457
Author said it was 20% done some time ago.
It will end with 350~400 chapters unless money talk louder.
>>
>>140540937
>unless
Good joke anon.
Deku will outlast Batman.
>>
>>140540870
Who is this cutie? Is this from chapter 30?
>>
>>140540457
The only things in WSJ that might not end before One Piece are HxH, because you can write one chapter a year for a long time, and Kochikame, because Akimoto's going to write that shit until he can't move his hands anymore.
>>
>>140540213
>troll rankings
>>
>>140540532

Yes.

MHA is the new Nardo in terms of popularity, and it's actually worthy of it (unlike Toriko). Bones isn't Gainax. They love money.

>>140540937

That's because Horikoshi is paranoid after getting his first 2 series cancelled. He's a mad rush to get as much as he can out before it happens again.

Someone send that man a bong. He needs to chill for a few chapters.
>>
>>140544252
>350~400 chapters
>Mad rush
Man, I hate what Naruto and One Piece did to the manga industy,
>>
>>140545991

Have you read Heroaca? Each chapter is jam packed with content, but there's so much to be done that you couldn't possibly fit it all in 400 chapters.
>>
>>140546168
I have been reading it weekly for more than a year and I can say that it already become repetitive.
You are insane, I think Horikoshi could fit everything is less than 300 chapters. The enemies are jobbing to 15 years old kids like Team Rocket, top heroes aren't THAT much better than kids so there isn't much to expand about a possible super power evolution, a last boss figure is already taking action and since he's the only real threat this will either become stale, or we will get new stronger villains that will feel very unnatural after all the hype built on AfO.
>>
>>140546667

>The enemies are jobbing to 15 years old kids like Team Rocket
>jobbing

Putting aside that these are the top kids in the COUNTRY, they had their respective villains outnumbered in almost every case. Not to mention they took some heavy damage.

If you were just talking about USJ, fodder mooks are just petty criminals that likely never trained their quirks beyond what they had to.

>top heroes aren't THAT much better than kids

[Citation needed] The only example I can think of is Todoroki (since they said he was better than some pros), but even that's only because he's got top tier genetics and training from hell.

>a last boss figure is already taking action

It's more reminiscent of Blackbeard (from OP) than anything (though without the impression that he's a small fry). We're meeting him for the first time now, but he'll probably lay low after this for awhile.

>I have been reading it weekly for more than a year and I can say that it already become repetitive.
>You are insane, I think Horikoshi could fit everything is less than 300 chapters.

>Worldbuilding
>Tin foil
>Classmates all need their time to shine
>2 more years until graduation

I agree that the fact that it's HAPPENING after HAPPENING is getting repetitive, though. For fuck's sake Horikoshi, too many happenings in the kitchen just spoils the broth.
>>
>>140547629
>they had their respective villains outnumbered in almost every case
So? They are winning, there's no rule that they must fight 1x1.

>[Citation needed]
Pre camping test.
Plus we already know how strong Eraserhead is.
>>
>>140548159

>So? They are winning, there's no rule that they must fight 1x1.

>One villain that's not even a big name should be able to easily wipe the floor with a bunch of people trained in fighting villains despite them being among the best in Japan and working together.

Are you funning me right now?

>Pre camping test.

The teachers said they were giving it their all, but they probably weren't. All Might especially since he would've taken care of them as soon as possible had he actually been a villain.

>Plus we already know how strong Eraserhead is.

Eraserhead fared pretty well in USJ considering he was one of the only teachers in the area and was fighting a Noumu even All Might had trouble with.
>>
>>140540213
>Bleach
Is Kubo, dare I say it, finished? Also how the hell is Kochikame still ongoing?
>>
>>140548731
>Shigaraki
>Black Mist
>Stain
>not even a big name
>>
>>140548963

>Shiggy

No kid beat him

>Black Mist

Kacchan took him by surprise, but didn't beat him.

>Stain

I'll give you that one, though Deku only won because 1. It was a group battle, and 2. He took Stain by surprise too.
>>
>>140540213
Souma deservedly low.
>>
>>140550623

I haven't read Souma in a gorillian years. What happened?
>>
>>140550763
Azami happened. He is the father of Erina and since he appeared everything turned to shit. His plans are retarded and lead to Soma fighting the 9th Seat of the Elite Ten and now fighting the 1st seat.
Even the foodgams aren't good anymore, when there even are some.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.