[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Filthy chinese, how dare you watch one episode before glorious nipon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I don't get it, why punish the chinese? Just because they saw one episode before.

It is not their fault Japan has earthquakes.
>>
>>140540074
Who the hell is "punishing" the Chinese?
>>
>>140540150
They will be always two episodes late now.
>>
>>140540074
The Chinese are the scum of the Earth. Whatever punishment they receive I'm sure they fucking deserved it.
>>
Are they really going to be weeks late now? How are the chinks handling that?
>>
>>140540074
>It is not their fault Japan has earthquakes.
Maybe, but it's their own fault for feigned ignorance on the delay request from Japan.
>>
>>140540307
they'll just torrent the japanese ones
>>
>>140540074
>not their fault
It's clearly a divine punishment for bombing Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>140540241
seconded
>>
>>140545261
The chinese didn't bomb Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>140540074
What did I miss? What did the chinks do?
>>
>>140545781
Among other things, polluting the earth, using child slaves, killing baby girls, and generally being yellow skinned monkeys.
>>
>>140545721
Revenge for the Mukden Incident.
>>
>>140545781
>What did I miss? What did the chinks do?

As you know, product embargo exists for many things. Product has to be on hand before the release date for obvious reasons. For example, bookstores got harry potter books ahead of the release date and were not supposed to release ahead of the date. The same with television episodes at TV stations, computer games at retailers, and blockbuster hit movies at theatres. The chinese received embargo instructions but refused to abide by them and released the show.
>>
>>140546674
But they're also the reason for your cheap electronics.
>>
When will the world band together and get rid of the Chinese? Everyone country is literally complaining about them.
>>
The crime Chinks commit this time is releasing shitty censored/cut version with hard sub.
>>
>>140549464
Hard to tell who dun goofed. Nips were late.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.