[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Mitsumasa Kido had 100 children, but why did he hide that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Mistumasa Kido.jpg (10 KB, 290x263) Image search: [Google]
Mistumasa Kido.jpg
10 KB, 290x263
So Mitsumasa Kido had 100 children, but why did he hide that they were his kids? It just sounds weird for him to have a hareem. Having the foundation kids being orphans just made more sense, and being Kido's kids makes him look a bit weird.

Not sure what was Kurumada thinking, but the anime version is superior in this
>>
Mitsumasa Kido is Zeus.
>>
File: kurumada-swag.jpg (11 KB, 187x237) Image search: [Google]
kurumada-swag.jpg
11 KB, 187x237
>Mitsumasa Kido
>Masami Kurumada
POETRY
>>
>>140536032
Well, you don't read the manga right?
>>
Despite every Bronze Saint being blood related you rarely see any form of acknowledgement of that fact in the series. Kurumada dropped the ball here.
>>
>>140538193
Manga
>>
It's a Zeus allegory, that doesn't mean he IS Zeus tho.
>>
>>140536032
The funny thing is that he already had some children before meeting Aiolos and Saori. Nigga really liked to procreate.
>>
>>140538271
It just makes him look like a creepy sultan or something. How many wives does it take to have 100 kids? assuming some are brothers like Ikki and Shun, around 50?
>>
>>140538270
Care to point me in the direction of the chapters in question? I never could stomach the manga art and I'd rather not read the entire thing to find one line of text.
>>
>>140538406
If you want to talk about things then read the manga or fuck off. Stop asking to be spoonfed.

Next time make sure you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>140538538
Fine, whatever. Enjoy your dead thread.
>>
>>140536032
God dammit, I loved the shit out of Saint Seiya, too bad it aged like milk. Not only Kurumada can't draw for shit, his writting is all over the place, as well. Most of his characters lack any memorable personality or motivation besides "MUH DUTY" or "I'M EVIL JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING EVIL".

Shame because Saint Seiya had some very cool ideas.

Shingo Araki and Seiji Yokoyama were the best things that happened to Saint Seiya.
>>
>>140539025
he isn't that bad, some parts of the anime were kinda shittier, the ghost saints saga was not so good, but then asgard saga was great
>>
>>140540185
Best filler in anime ever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.