[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss about Johan's manipulations what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: johan monster.jpg (33 KB, 500x723) Image search: [Google]
johan monster.jpg
33 KB, 500x723
Let's discuss about Johan's manipulations
what do you think about them ?
how does he do what he does ?
is there a plausible explanation to them ?
or they're just deus ex machina and plot device that doesn't make any sens ?
>>
>>140529586
They don't make any fucking sens, he manipulates them so easily and the dude has code geass in a realistic setting
>>
They should have just made him into a cannonical hypnotist the way he can manipulate others.
>being personally traumatized by something that happened to my sister and not having a fucking NAME
Nina truly was the superior twin
>>
>>140529586
They didn't make too much sense, as even hypnotizing people doesn't really work.
If anything, he was charismatic enough to put people into a higher sense of suggestibility. Obviously, like any work, the author has control over outcomes, so it largely only worked because the author needed it to.
>>
>>140529586
It was really stupid all that build up for him trying to pass as son of the most powerful man on Germanyto kill him just to end it with "lol I just wanted to see you suffer"
>>
Actually you can't really ask how they work since Johan is something superior to humans and we can't get how he manipulates others and do nothing but accept it
>>
>>140529586
johan was the best girl
>>
Didn't he mostly manipulate serial killers and other psychos? He knew damn well how their minds worked.
The question is how could he figure out who's a loony
>>
What even was Johan's endgame
>>
>>140531159
The total destruction of a small German village.
>>
>>140531945
well It happened in 2015
>>
>>140531159
>>140531945
I recall it being a perfect suicide - to wipe out every last trace of him including human memories. The village played a part in that, but it wasn't his goal.
>>
>>140530249
>Nina truly was the superior twin
Not really
Considering that Nina completely forgot all about that shit while Johan was able to remember all of that shit in clear vivid detail

The bitch mother wanted to keep Johan for her revenge plan after all
>>
>>140531159
It was to get Tenma to lose his humanity(the only person to truly care for him to his eyes),to prove that he's just like the rest and to prove that his own existence is worthless

Remember when he told Nina to shoot him when he was a kid? And then she went ahead and did it?
Tenma then saved his life which shocked Johan since he had never witnessed love before in his life and when he saw Tenma angry and shouting "I wish these people were dead" he did it for him to repay him back in his own twisted way

He then wanted to get Tenma to kill him but inside his own head there was always the conflict of him wanting to be saved by Tenma and being proven wrong vs wanting to get killed by Tenma thus dragging him down and him being right

After Tenma decides to not kill him and saves his life for a second time Johan decides to move on

That's how I interpreted i
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.