[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT say something nice about an anime you dislike, and something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (705 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
705 KB, 1280x720
ITT say something nice about an anime you dislike, and something bad about one you enjoyed

>The Chunin exam arc is still one of my favorites of any shounen (and ending with Shikamaru as the only promoted leaf was satisfying)
>Done differently, Shiki could have had a few scary first episodes but decided to just be creepy the whole way through, which is a shame
>>
Bumping a thread with potential
>>
>11eyes
Despite my overall feelings towards this show, I've always thought the villain designs were much cooler than the show had any right to be.

>Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Much of the anime-original content, particularly around mid season 2, was probably a bit too absurd for the tone of the rest of the show. Also, it also sometimes felt like they were trying to have their cake and eat it too with Kaere's ironic panty shots.
>>
Good thread about to be dead
>>
>>140518933
>Valvrave
Had some funny moments in the first half.

>Dougram
Was a bit slow in the middle of the show.

>>140520301
How can a panty shot be ironic
>>
>>140518933
>Tokyo Ghoul
The art and designs are beautiful and the concept itself is pretty cool.
>Katanagatari
The first episode was painfully slow and boring. I came really close to dropping it after the first episode.
>>
>Mushishi
Lack of a story or wide cast of characters made it so that I was never excited to watch it, or in anticipation of the next episode, despite enjoying every single one of them.

>Himouto Umaru Chan
Cute/funny concept that deserves to be remembered in the sea of shows similar to it.
>>140519986
why bump at not contribute?
>>
I completely loved the character of rika from haganai, I doubt I will ever get tired of lecherous female characters

The animation from Guyver is supreme garbage at most times. Because of the glorious 80s drawing art style it isn't bad to watch, but most of the time the characters aren't moving (luckily not so much for action scenes), and the 2005 anime wasted a chance to fix such thing, but isn't as charming as the 89 OVA
>>
>Macross Plus
Unbelievably pretty. Amazing attention to detail on the VFs

>Macross Zero
It's really fucking weird and I actually wish it had been about island culture the whole way through instead of tying it with the whole VF-0 thing
>>
>FLCL
The soundtrack is really good.

>Katanagatari
Ending felt forced. Author tried so hard to shock people that it ended up throwing all character development out of the window and making something that doesn't make much sense if people stop to think about it.
>>
>Monster
It has a very interesting premise and a promising start. Could have been a masterpiece if it didn't wasted so much time making the plot run in circles, adding useless characters and trying to create artificial tension with cheap plot devices.

>Kaiji
Let's be honest here, the artstyle is garbage.
>>
>Hibike
The specials were fun and charming, a step up from the awful drama of the tv series
>Votoms
The second half was drawn out and very unsatisfying
>>
>>140518933
>SnK
It actually has great potential in the beginning.

>Pumpkin Scissors
The characters are genuinely retarded for thinking the corporal is harmless.
>>
>Jojo
While it's completely not my cup of tea, it does have an interesting art direction, which makes it stand out in the sea of samefaces and moeblobs.

>Erased
While the last episodes went pretty much like I expected them to, they still felt unsatisfying, it could have gotten a better closure.
>>
>FLCL
It has a pretty sweet story.

>Ping Pong
Animation quality is inconsistent.
>>
One sure way for me to tell whether or not someone's opinion is retarded is if they criticize Shiki for "not being scary enough."
>>
>>140518933
>Swort Art Online had a good first episode, and the first OP sounded really nice

>The first season of Kingdom was fucking terrible
>>
>>140528142
one sure way I can tell if someone's retarded is if they use quotes to paraphrase.
>>
>Black Bullet

Top tier lolis

>Aria

Aria-sachou was fucking annoying
>>
>HS DxD
God I loved the character designs in this show, why'd it have to be so shit.

>Dog Days
The fact that there are not more Takashi's Castle style battles. And seriously, the show is just really dumb overall. Love it anyway because I'm a bad person.
>>
>Haruhi
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is animated well and it has some godly scenes ("I'm John Smith" and "I enjoy that world").

>Spice & Wolf
The animation is terrible and Yarei should have remained a man, except for the fanservice there was no reason to make him a woman.
Also season 3 never
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.