[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAL 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23
File: Date a Live.jpg (2 MB, 6543x2700) Image search: [Google]
Date a Live.jpg
2 MB, 6543x2700
Mukuro Planet chapter 2 and Kurumi Santa Claus.
Also, I'd like to have a decent thread becuase if it's dead then I can't see the point in doing this.
>>
File: 1396576468718.jpg (51 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1396576468718.jpg
51 KB, 277x277
>>140518254
>Also, I'd like to have a decent thread becuase if it's dead then I can't see the point in doing this.

Good luck bro. There's always something to talk about in DAL threads, but people will refuse to even open a DAL thread at this point thanks to those retards who always go >muh new content.
>>
File: 5 y.jpg (49 KB, 604x658) Image search: [Google]
5 y.jpg
49 KB, 604x658
By the way, happy 5th anniversary.
>>
Chapter 2 - The Spirit from Space
Monday, January 9th.
Up until yesterday, Raizen High School was a peaceful buiilding, only for the large ammount
of students to report to school successively the next day. As they passed through the gate
with misted breaths, each of them advanced towards their respective classrooms and
exchanged amenities with their fellow classmates. Although their dialogues were
quintessentially disparate, most comprised of “Happy New Year” and “Long time no see” and
so on, such conventions.
The winter holiday had concluded and today was the school opening ceremony.
From today onwards, Raizen High School would welcome its third semester. (TL note: in
Japan, school years are divided into three terms, April to July (first), September to December
(second), and January to February (third).)
“Un…” Shidou, who arrived together with Tohka, shrugged his shoulders to adjust his school
uniform. The garment felt a bit antiquated although it had only been a couple of weeks since
he last wore it.
But there was nothing he could do about it. With the beginning of every year, a substantial
checklist of activities refreshed its contents, let alone the various events which occurred
during the winter vacation.
A certain boy’s voice called out from his right, as Shidou stretched while contemplating these
quandaries,
“Hey long time no see, Itsuka.” In the direction of that voice, Shidou discerned a boy with
spiky haired style - his classmate Tonomachi Hiroto. For some reason
Shidou felt he hadn't seen him in ages. Shidou emotionally sighed and proffered his hand.
>>
>>140518600
“Ah, Tonomachi. Happy New Year.”
“You too, say, what have you been doing?”
“Hm?” The question caught Shidou off guard. Tonomachi thereupon pointed his finger
behind him, where Shidou found three girls quietly whispering something while looking at him.
A girl with a disheveled uniform, a girl emphasizing an expressionless expression, and a
petite girl wearing spectacles. The trio’s names from right to left are Ai, Mai, and Mii. They
were a pretty famous group from class 2-D.It wasn't difficult to see that they were gossiping about Shidou barefaced. Indeed, it was
obviously regarding a negative issue.
“Ah—……” Shidou was at a loss for what to do. He just didn't get them.
According to the rumors, when the spiritual path had destabilized last month, Shidou had
unconsciously uttered a pile of superfluous maudlin words to the three. Of course, Shidou
hadn't the slightest reminiscence of that time. But whether he remembered or not, none of
that mattered to them.
“Uh… I don't know.” Regardless of how, it was unnecessary to propagate allegations of
himself. Shidou blurted out a perfunctory sentence attempting to forget about that.
“Hmhm~ well no matter. Anyway, I just saw Tama-chan at the teacher's office—” Halfway
through Tonomachi’s sentence, the bell signaling the start of classes rang.
“I’ll be going then.” With that said, Tonomachi also returned to his own seat.
“Hey where’s Tama-sensei?”
“Um well she should be here soon —there she is.”
“.....” Shidou waved his hand as he watched Tonomachi sit down, his mind full of unfavorable
premonitions. Although she also had no memory of the incident whatsoever, Shidou did
animatedly propose to Tama-chan when his spiritual path fluctuated.
>>
File: 10.png (369 KB, 580x823) Image search: [Google]
10.png
369 KB, 580x823
>>140518756
Basically the follow-up with everything interrelated to that incident should have been handled
by Ratatoskr analyst Murasame Reine, who is also Shidou’s vice-class teacher. As he sank
into unpleasant thoughts, the door of the classroom suddenly opened, revealing his
homeroom teacher, Okamine Tamae, also known as Tama-chan. And around her delicate
body, an unparalleled gloomy was overcast.
“Uoohh…” leaked Shidou while seeing her condition, as well as his classmates. The
students all began to enquire confusedly.
“Muuu.. Shidou, what's going on with Tama-chan-sensei? She looks so sad today,” asked
Tohka beside him.
“Aah, uhh.. I have no idea,” mumbled Shidou.
As if she was deaf, Tama-chan sluggishly trod into the room and stepped onto the platform,
attendance book in hand.“....Everyone, happy new year. How was your vacation? Christmas plus New Year's Eve
plus New Year's day….—must've been quite happy,” greeted her. Although she didn't say
anything weird, she didn't prohibit the whole class to gasp. Tama-chan smiled hypocritically,
devoid of any emotion.
“How old is everyone this year? Since everyone was promoted from your second to third
years in high school, you should be around 18 years old. Those of you born later should be
17. My birthday will be in March, guess how old sensei will be…”
Raizen High School’s most famous teacher, Tama-chan was 29 years old. Everyone knew
that for a fact, but no one dared to say that. Looking around, she let out a weary smile as if
she attained enlightenment.
“I… will finally graduate from my late twenties to my thirties… huhuhu.. great right?”
>>
>>140518861
Perhaps it was due to miserable pity that everyone remained silent. Ai softly called Tamachan’s
name. Fluorescent light reflected off her eyepiece, dazzling Ai with its radiance.
“Shut up. From now on, anyone who wants to speak with me must add ‘Sir’ before and after
sentences!”“S-sa…. yes Sir!” Ai was overwhelmed by Tama-chan’s momentum and respectfully
followed her order.
(TL note: words in bold are spoken in English by the characters. Also, although Tamae is a
female, she explicitly said Sir instead of something like Mam.)
“Sir, Tama-chan what happened, Sir?!” repeated Ai, to which Tama-chan ruthlessly
ridiculed.
“Nothing, nothing happened. Everything's fine, except for some news worthy of celebration.
My friend from primary school Airi-chan will be getting married next month. Huhuhu, really
good news. Because Airi-chan’s so great, her husband must be great too. We were together
for every birthday and Christmas each year, and even exchanged chocolates every
Valentine’s day. When we drank till we were drunk, she used to carry me and say, ‘Ugaahh~
if I’m still single when I reach thirty, marry me Tama-chan!’ and so on. It seems like her
future spouse is a doctor younger than her by a couple of years. During last year's ‘Men are
all bastards’ reunion for us girls, Airi-chan sprained her leg while drunk and fell in love at first
sight with the doctor that treated her, their relationship developed fiercely. Although I was at
the scene that time, I got drunk and fell asleep at the clinic, becoming a third party. Who
would've thought that in that short amount of time, my best friend for all those years fell into
the river of love right in the next room? Life is so unpredictable, how I wish everything was a
dream. In reality I was also thinking that if even Airi-chan who’s such a wonderful girl didn't
get any attention, men sure are blind.
>>
>>140519208
Airi-chan is really a remarkable woman. Beautiful,
elegant, she was practically a model. Because she was still single, I felt that it was still
unimportant. But Airi-chan was captivated by a man behind my back. Actually I started
noticing that she came to our reunion less frequently last year. Airi-chan’s so evil. How could
she betray me like this by getting married? All those lies ‘it's so embarrassing’ and
such...they were a ploy to arouse men's lasciviousness. I need to carefully learn this skill
too.” Tama-chan rattled on monotonously while leaning her upper body on the lectern.
“Hu..huhu...and another one of my classmates gets married.. Vile! Evil! Spouses are all
outstanding fellows…”
Tama-chan began to cachinnate *he.he.he* derisively as if she was possessed by some
entity.
“Everyone… everyone abandoned me… tell me.. How many more wedding celebrations do I
need to attend…?”
“S-Sir, that uhh.., Sir!”
“Wait for me everyone… I’ll join you soon.. ha..haha.. I’m so incapable.. Why has god
forsaken me so…” As if something had finally cracked inside her, Tama-chan glared at the
dumbstruck students.
After a considerable period of quietness, she flipped open the left out attendance book.
“...Alright, begin roll call.”Tama-chan approached Ai, Mai, and Mii indifferently, to which the trio shook their heads
imposingly.
“N-n-n-no!”
“Sir, you look problematic, Sir!”
“Sir, get some rest, Sir!”
“What? I’m perfectly fine,” smiled Tama-chan with perfect relief. “But if a demon appeared
before me right now and offered me a wish in exchange for my life, I’d probably wish for a
meteor to befall Japan next month.”
>>
>>140519294
“That's why such a thing is…!”
“Isn't that how a primary school pupil would think before school starts?!”
“Huhuhu.. didn't I say that was a joke? Hee.. hee.. meteorite… unleash yourself..” Chalk in
hand, Tama-chan pretended to be a magic girl waving her magic stick and hurled the piece
of calcium carbonate out the window with a *haa!* as if she casted a magic spell.
—And then, in that instant.
An enormous deflagration in the sports ground reverberated throughout the now vulnerable
classroom, the shockwave shattering the glass windows and fluttering the curtains. The
students inside screamed in unison and hid under the tables.
“Uaaahh!”
“Hyaaaaa!”
“W-what’s.. going on?!” With one hand covering his resonating ear, Shidou carefully brushed
off the shards of glass on his uniform and stood on a chair to peer outside.
“—Shidou, look at that,” pointed Origami who affirmed the situation first. Shidou walked over
to the window, creaking over the fragments. Trembling with trepidation, he gingerly gazed
down.
>>
>>140519379
Shidou observed the now annihilated school sports ground, along with the nearby roads and
expanses, as if the whole area had been decimated by a spacequake. However, there was
no warning siren so he searched intensively—.
“....Eh?”
At the epicenter of the destruction, Shidou could indistinctly identify a black lump of matter.
From his location, he couldn't distinguish anything clearly but it appeared to be some sort of
ultimate demolisher or huge rock. In other words, it could be deduced that the gigantic crater and previous shockwave emerged from ‘That Thing’ colliding with the surface. Since the
impulse of force was so great, it must've dropped down from somewhere high.
The other students should have figured out something similar. Tonomachi idly gazed at the
sky, and said, “M-meteor..?”
“Haauu..” Tama-chan’s complexion returned to its ghastly pale state.
“Uwaaahh~ Tama-chan summoned a real meteor!!!”
“She unwarily contracted a demon?!”
“Tama-chan! Don't die on us!!!” Everyone ran towards her despite her supercilious look.
Meanwhile, Shidou’s phone rang in his pocket, an incoming call from ‘Itsuka Kotori’.
Although it was against the rules to talk on the phone during class, the current matters
warranted an exemption. Shidou headed towards a quieter corner and pressed the converse
key.
“Shidou! Are you okay?!” shouted Kotori at the other end.
“A-ah listen to me Kotori, Tama-chan signed a contract with the devil and summoned a…”
“Haa? Have you gone crazy? Anyway take Tohka and the others to the commander office
here! Fast!”
“T-that means…” Shidou was stupefied.
“Yeah, a new Spirit has appeared.”
>>
>>140519437
After travelling in the bus for about 10 minutes, Shidou, together with Tohka, Origami, Reine
and the Yamai sisters from the next class, arrived at Ratatoskr’s underground facility.
Ratatoskr had originally employed its floating airship Fraxinus as its headquarters; however,
it had suffered critical damage in the previous warship battle and was in repair. Therefore
Shidou and the others had occupied the nearby underground facility as their impromptu
base.
At the security check, Shidou and Tohka parted from the others and headed towards the
command room. Despite the fact that they were specifically instructed to wait in another
room caused Tohka to feel dissatisfied, Shidou had to discuss strategies once a new Spirit
appeared. It was best not to let the other Spirits see the scenario. As Shidou stepped inside the command room, he felt a complicated sense of nervousness
directly on his face. The crew of Fraxinus all assembled in front of their respective
automation console monitors within the room, urgently carrying out their tasks.
“You're here,” said Kotori while sitting on the captain's seat in the center of the command
room.
(TL note: this isn't the command room in the warship in actuality, but it says so in the original
text, maybe faulty wordings.)
Seeing Shidou beside her, Kotori switched her ribbons, undeniably to black. She wore her
military uniform with crimson stripes on her shoulders.
“Sorry to have kept you waiting.”
Reine, who came here together with Shidou, took off her white overcoat and sat on an empty
seat. Kotori returned to Shidou, “No, you've done well.”
“Alright, the situation is like this.”
“Ah...how did that come about? You said that meteorite was generated by a Spirit, but the
spacequake warning didn't ring. Is it an unhostile apparition? But immediately attacking the
school… could it be targeting Tohka and the others?”
>>
File: 1458320229126.jpg (1 MB, 2898x2042) Image search: [Google]
1458320229126.jpg
1 MB, 2898x2042
I'm lurking btw
>>
CLOCK
L
O
C
K
>>
>>140519518
“—U-un..” Towards Shidou’s question, Kotori adopted a perturbed expression and held her
chin. “What in the world is going on? To be honest, even I haven't the slightest idea.”
“Wh-what does that mean?”
“Hmm… Show the current site on the monitor.” The crew began to operate their consoles.
Then on the large screen in front, the world map was projected. Red dots scattered over
every continent, island and ocean.
“This is….?”
“Aye, an unknown object appeared in your school’s campus right? Identical phenomena
occurred in every marked location on the map simultaneously.”
“Wha..?” Shidou couldn't help but wrinkle his eyebrows and stare fixedly at the cartogram.
“All these places… at the same time?”
For a moment it was hard to believe, that artilleries dropped onto 42 locations in the whole
world altogether, including a multitude of Anti-Spirit Team bases and various DEM industries’
branches in many countries. Therefore, the possibility that, in response to sensing feeble
spirit waves and magical power, it was a sniper operation executing on those places could
not be eliminated. “W-wait a moment. Even South America was raided! But isn’t that on the other side of the
world?! Were those locations attacked by duplicate Spirits like the Yamai sisters?”
“N-no, that doesn't seem to be the case. The Spirit is without a doubt a single entity. Also to
be precise, that projectile isn't truly a meteorite,” replied Kotori with a light shake of her head.
Shidou perplexed.
Kotori presumably knew that her words weren't completely clear. Flicking the now double
lollipops in her mouth, she issued orders to the crew.
“Seeing once is better than hearing a hundred times. Play the video.”
“Roger!” exclaimed one of the crew’s members, ‘Boss’ Mikimoto, while operating his
console.
The screen which previously graphed the world map now began to play a video.
>>
>>140519537
Yes, her newest SS has been translated and will dumpt it here too.
>>
>>140519594
“——” Watching the scene which transcended reality and fantasy, Shidou ceased breathing
for a split second.
On the frame was a matt black abstruse darkness. And within that unilluminating flickered
countless tiny specks. Shidou first believed it to be the night sky, but quickly dismissed that
notion as he noticed something was amiss.
There was a gradually rotating sphere at the bottom of the frame. A vortex of white and blue
as far as the eye can see. Indeed, that was the planet where Shidou and the others resided,
Earth.
“The universe….”
That was the literal metaphor of the consummate separation of the heavens and the earth.
And at the very center, a young girl floated unconstrainedly.
Above all, her beautiful long hair continuously radiated magnificent phosphorescence in spite
of the black hole-like darkness that shadowed everything else. The unparalleled gorgeous
golden hair would make anyone recognize her as the fairytale girl Rapunzel, drifting leisurely
in that deep dark realm. Her Astral dress was embellished with patterns of various
constellations and in her hand held a rather lengthy staff.“This girl is….?”
“Yeah—we just recently confirmed this Spirit. We haven't decided on a fixed codename for
her yet. For convenience, we’ll call her <Zodiac> temporarily.”
(TL note: correct translation for the codename is ‘the twelve constellations on the ecliptic
plane’, but ‘Zodiac’ is more convenient for translation.)
“First time?”
“Yup, of course excluding any unobserved possibilities, at least in Ratatoskr’s database. Her
angel, Astral Dress, abilities, temperament and et cetera are still unknown.”
“So that's how it is. Is her method of attacking the Earth identified yet?” questioned Shidou.
“To tell the truth, there's a reason why we were able to detect this Spirit,” sighed Kotori.
“A reason?”
“Aye. Broadcast the video taken three hours ago.”
“Roger.”
>>
>>140519644
Oh, I was just naming her to bump thread, didn't thought about that, pretty cool though, thanks.
>>
>>140519718
And so the big screen displayed a different tape.
Although the background was still outer space, this time <Zodiac> seemed to be dormant,
her whole body curled up and calmly floating in the cosmos. “This is….” Shidou’s words halted midway.
The recording showed a different figure.
“A space warship?!” Shidou was taken aback and rounded his eyes.
An armada of three gargantuan space warships emerged from Earth and not only that.
Innumerable termite-like figures gathered around each ship. Upon closer inspection, each of
those figures could be distinguished to be humanoid machines.
There's no doubt that those were DEM industries’ unmanned weaponry Bandersnatch.
“Could that be... DEM?!”
“Yeah, they were the ones who discovered <Zodiac>’s presence. After we sensed
something suspicious from their warships we used automatic cameras to scout that area and
found her too,” replied Kotori with a hint of disgust.
“H-how can DEM find Spirits….” Shidou blurted, stopping in realization. Kotori shared his
opinion and nodded.
“I’m afraid it's <Beelzebub>. It couldn’t be helped, even though Nia can hamper it somehow.”
Then the screen showed another change.
DEM’s warships locked onto the inactive <Zodiac> and carried out preparations for an
assault. The warships expanded their territory and charged up numerous cannons with
devastating magical power. Meanwhile the Bandersnatches around the Spirit began to load
their own CR-units.
“Oii… isn't that a bit overkill?”
“Just keep watching.”
<Zodiac> gained awareness of her surroundings and unhurriedly lifted her head up. With an
indifferent expression, she glanced as if she didn't care about the impending danger,
stretched her body and raised her right hand.
>>
File: 11.png (1 MB, 1358x933) Image search: [Google]
11.png
1 MB, 1358x933
>>140519798
“<”Seal-Removing Lord” — Michael>,” called the girl softly.
(TL: Fūkaishū is written alongside Micheal)
The next moment, a luminous staff materialized immediately from the hollow void, the same
as the one grasped in her hand in the previous video. At the top end of the staff adorned a
luxurious star accoutrement, and on the bottom end inlaid saw tooth edges, resembling a
key.
“An angel…?”“Looks so.”
The Bandersnatches commenced their assault and encircled <Zodiac> while charging their
laser sabers. She kept herself calm and composed and inserted the front end of the key in
vivo the Bandersnatch, turning it to the right as if it was in a keyhole.
“——《Segva -Lock》.”
(TL note: looks like the original text uses Hebrew, like for Metatron)
With a sound of metals colliding sonorously, the Bandersnatch’s four limbs drastically lost
their turgidity and its territory vanished into nothingness. Every single one of them instantly
lost their will to fight and remained motionless, as if their power source was sealed off,
despite being at the offensive moments ago and their fearless nature.
“Th-this is….” gasped Shidou.
“<Michael>. From analysis of the video, we can infer that this angel has the ability to seal the
target’s function by impaling it with the key,” interpreted Reine smoothly. By that time,
<Zodiac> had already crippled the incoming Bandersnatches, machine by machine.
However, DEM had already expected that result. A few Bandersnatches would be
insufficient to seize <Zodiac>. While she was dealing with them, the three warships had
finished charging their cannons with magical power. The fleet then opened fire from three
different directions, releasing a dense accumulation of magic. The dark space was instantly
permeated by dazzling rays of light.
“Uwaaah…”
But <Zodiac> remained unaffected by her imprisoned plight and directed the bottom end of
her staff to the front.
>>
>>140519899
The key faded as if it had been engulfed in space, and <Zodiac> turned it to the left.
“——《Rā taibu -Unlock》.”
In that instant, a collapsed black hole energized around <Zodiac>, absorbing all the
bombardments fired at her.
“Wh-what….?!” Shidou widened his eyes.
Yet it had not ended there. Another black hole emerged behind the warships and
Bandersnatches. The artillery had not just been nullified, but the astonishingly powerful
bombs were also teleported, without losing a shred of their energy. The pitch-black world was once again reignited as explosions burst forth. The whole armada
of three warships and countless of Bandersnatches were blown away by their own immense
firepower.
“DEM’s bombs were….?!”
“...Yeah. That's one of Michael’s abilities.”
“The key alters the very fabric of space-time to unlock space, thereby creating a wormhole.
Moreover, she can also set its destination.”
“A Spirit opening gates with a key… could she be…?!” realized Shidou, who turned towards
Kotori.
“Figured it out? Well, afterwards <Zodiac> started attacking the Earth. Opening gateways
like previously, ingesting the aftermath of DEM’s warships’ wreckage.”
“How did she designate the tens of locations throughout the world?”
“It seems so. She was sleeping peacefully but was woken up by warships...she's certainly
enraged with wrath. In the event of the remnants escaping combustion in the atmosphere
and being directly delivered to the surface, they would preserve their mass and smash into
the ground. On the other hand, luckily she didn't do so and the force of her attack was
reduced by a large margin maybe due to her not throwing it over several thousands of
kilometers.”
>>
>>140519957
“Is that so… the shockwave felt really powerful though.” Shidou furrowed his brows as he
remembered the scene.
“If meteors of that size actually showered, it definitely won't just be till this extent. It wouldn't
be surprising if the blast radius covered tens of kilometers - it would be a fait accompli for
someone like her capable of generating wormholes. No, the damage just now is already
critical.”
“.....” Cold sweat covered Shidou’s face. An extremely horrifying ability… On the basis of its
distinct applications, perhaps even the Earth could be annihilated. Shidou stabilized his
mood by taking deep breaths.
“...Then, what should I do?” Shidou was aware that he had to get acquainted with the new
Spirit in order to seal her powers.
However, this time his target's location is in outer space. He couldn't just approach her and
chat with her. On the contrary, it was already hard enough to come into contact with her.
“That's right. No matter how hard it is, it’d be quite troublesome if she were to launch another
blitzkrieg. In short, time is of the essence. Let's conduct a dialogue with her.”
“Converse with her….how? Telephone and mail will get us nowhere.”Kotori showed solicitude to her blockhead brother. “Are you stupid? How do you think we
captured this video?”
“Video...ah! There was something like that!” realized Shidou. He had forgotten about this
point.
“Of course, although there are a few adjustments, function-wise it's similar to Fraxinus’ Yggd
Folium. As it has a Realizer installed, it can spread out its territory.”
“I see. If I can stay within the territory's range…”
>>
>>140520032
“Aye. Normally it's impossible for sound to travel through a vacuum, but it can be transmitted
utilizing the territory. Also, bring that thing.”
Kotori’s second in command Kannazuki Kyouhei then responded, “Roger,” and beckoned
Shidou to come over with an object. After removing something from one end of the object,
he handed it over to Shidou.
“Come, Shidou-kun. Wear this and stand upright.”
“Eh? What's this?” accepted Shidou.
It appeared to be a receiver in the form of a piece of head wear, some type of supplementary
goggles. Although he didn't know what it was for, Shidou followed Kannazuki’s instructions
and put it on overhead.
Kannazuki then aimed the camera lens at Shidou and began to operate his console.
“Commander, preparations OK!”
“Very well. Start the experiment then. I'll leave it to you.”
“Roger!” Responding to Kotori’s order, Probation Officer ‘Deep Love’ Minowa operated her
automation console. Soon after that, the apparatus in front of Shidou started to give out a
mechanical sound.
“What's going on?” puzzled Shidou.
——In front of Shidou, another Shidou appeared.
“Waah!?” Shidou got intimidated by the unexpected appearance and fell down on his back.
Surprisingly, the other Shidou imitated his actions.
“O-o-ouch… is that..?”
“This device can read Shidou’s physical data and project a three-dimensional image. Of
course, the Realizer’s automated camera also has this utility.”“Looks very lifelike...”
Shidou extended his hand to poke his other self, but due to it being a mere hologram, his
finger penetrated right through.
“For the time being it isn't switched on yet, but the goggles will display what the camera
records when you begin.”
>>
>>140520090
“So that's how it is. This way I’ll be able to communicate with the spirit vis-à-vis.” Shidou
thought, ‘If you had such a device why didn't you let me use it sooner?!’
“Yeah. We haven't got much time so let's start. Who knows when she’ll launch another
attack.”
“—Ah, understood,” nodded Shidou firmly with a hand on his chest to regulate his
palpitation. Frankly, he wanted to get accustomed to the goggles first and prepare himself
mentally. But just as Kotori said, there wasn't any time for him to plan his strategies, so he
clenched his fists and exhaled deeply.
Shidou clapped his nervously stiff cheeks and smiled. When confronting Spirits, Shidou’s
deck didn't consist of weapons, but loving words. His heart should possess the firm belief to
save the Spirit in order to suppress his fear of talking face to face.
“Ready anytime, Kotori.”
“Not bad.” Kotori raised the corners of her mouth and repositioned herself on her seat. She
took out her doubled lollipops from her mouth and pointed at the screen.
“Well then, commence operation ‘Long-Distance Love’!”
“Understood!” affirmed the crew in unison, each carrying out their respective assignments.
“Autonomous camera number 1 approaching target.”
“Initiating Realizer projection.”
“Target’s state of mind synchronized on monitor.”
“Preparations completed. Get ready, Shidou-kun.”
“Yeah!” The next instant, Shidou’s field of view changed from the command room to outer
space.
>>
Bumping since OP can't.
>>
>>140520153
“..... !” Shidou couldn't help but gulp.The boundless darkness was incomparable to the limitless stars which glowed brilliantly, as
well as the celestial mass of greenish blue in his sight. That majestic scene strove for
Shidou’s attention.
But now was not the time for sightseeing. Shidou slowly came back to his senses.
Before his eyes was the silhouette of a slender blonde girl floating in midair. That mysterious
and awe-inspiring look really suited her.
“Let's begin, the Earth’s and the Cosmos’ long distance relationship.” Although Kotori’s
words contained a tinge of comedy, her tone was serious.
“Hi, good morning.”
“.....”
The Spirit immediately raised her staff at Shidou’s head in response, emitting a ray of light.
“Uoohh..!?”
Although his body reacted, it was too late. Rays of golden chromatic light weaved into a
single beam and burst forth through Shidou’s head and into the endless universe at light
speed.
“What the hell!?” Shidou exaggerated his shock and toppled onto the floor, his whole body
writhing and both hands covering his head. Simply, it was a pitiful condition.
“K-kotori! I-I’m dead!! My h-head!!”
“Stop freaking out. Your head’s still there.”
“.....! Aah…” Shidou retrieved his calmness. Due to the image being too authentic, the
misconception of actually being struck arose. But in reality, only Shidou’s volumetric
hologram was hit. Shidou did get hurt though, from hitting the back of his head during his fall.
Shidou felt embarrassed and stood back up.
“What a cruel Spirit… I’d be screwed if that was the real me.”
“Maybe she's still agitated by DEM’s assault. I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly heard a
voice behind her and thought it was an enemy. Let her know that we mean no harm.”
“Th-that’s right…”
After unwinding, Shidou equipped the goggles again and his avatar's head regenerated. His
display returned to the sight of the girl.
>>
File: 057.png (926 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
057.png
926 KB, 1135x1600
Oh, it's time. Following.
>>
>>140520244
“.....huehh?” The girl looked expressionlessly at the second Shidou and inclined her head in
confusion.
Not waiting for him to reply, the girl immediately flew away to piles of rubble, accelerating
past Shidou.
“Gwaahh!?” Shidou jolted instinctively but not as pathetically as before and continued while
quelling his shock, “Wait, I —”
The girl who circled around Shidou used her staff to ruthlessly pulverize his head, again.
“Kuhh!? N-no, hear me out—”
“.....”
The tattered fragments of scrap metal which obeyed Newton’s laws of motion pierced
through his limbs as they collided with the girl’s momentum.
“L-listen to me….”
“.....”
Dozens of rays of light punctured Shidou into a honeycomb.
“Ugaaaaahhh!!” mourned Shidou as his body was torn to pieces.
“This war maniac! It's only been a few minutes and I died five times already!!”
Reine touched her chin, lost in thought, “Hmm.. I didn't expect her to be so violent. It looks
like using the hologram was the right choice.”
“—! Wait! The Spirit!” shouted ‘Nail Knocker’ Shiizaki. Everyone directed their attention
towards the big screen, only to discover the girl engrossed in Shidou’s regenerative body.
That gave a bewildered invariable expression, but her movements were substantially
different.
“——Inconceivable. Why doth thou not decease?”
(TL note: Mukuro’s manner of speech is ancient/archaic. it’s a pain to translate but I’ll try
what I can. it resembles Kaguya’s comic mannerisms, but is purely archaism.)
Her intonation lacked any modulation, tranquil to the utmost point. Even so, she had finally
replied in a way unrelated to combat. Shidou overly nodded.
>>
>>140520330
“Ah, aahh! First time I’m speaking with you. I wanted to talk to you so I placed a threedimensional
projection here. So a-ahh ouch.. stop.. Don't dig other people's stomachs when
they're speaking!” (This receiver actually transmits electromagnetic stimulus to pain
receptors.)Shidou muffled his abdomen in agony. The girl used the front end of her staff to stab his
belly, stirring it as if it were a soup spoon.
“Three-dimensional projection, eh? Inconceivable in sooth, better in my mind not undertook.”
“O-oh..” grinned Shidou wryly. “A-anyway, if you don't mind may I know your name?”
The girl stopped mixing Shidou’s belly and lifted her head.
“Mine name? It matters naught. ‘Tis Mukuro. Hoshimiya Mukuro.”
“Mukuro… that's your name?”
“By my troth,” nodded Mukuro. “Thou art? To enquire another's fore claiming thine own --
deplorable morality.”
“Ah sorry, I’m—” Halfway through, his vision was thrown out of the window.
“Waa!? What's wrong?”
“Prithee, hast thou some ill a’brewing?”
“N-no.. .everything’s fine..”
“Calm down, options have appeared,” came Kotori’s voice as text popped up.
It seems that the options which appeared on the big screen in the command room had also
appeared in Shidou’s vision. How marvelous.
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. Let's be friends.”
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. Be my lover.”
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. I’ll be your master from now on. Be my obedient slave. I’ll train
you until you can no longer live without me.”
“Everyone, choose!” The sound of button pushing could be heard. The statistics were shown
in a pie chart. And the option with the largest proportion was:
>>
>>140520448
“I see.. huh?”
“Affirmative. At first glance and look safer and more reliable, but we need to go on
the offensive here.”“That's true. Right now we're unaware whether her state of mind is favorable or not, so we'll
need to see her response pattern.”
“Makes sense. Well it's just a hologram anyway so it won't die. We need to exploit this
advantage. --- Shidou, it's .”
“Wait just a moment!!!!”
As always, the final decision kept driving Shidou mad.
“What's wrong Shidou? Suddenly shouting like that..”
“What's wrong my ass! Why is it ?! Isn't good enough, !?”
“Stop overreacting. The truth is, you won't die anyway so you need to test her reactions with
tougher words. Hurry up, Mukuro’s waiting.”
As Shidou was neglecting Mukuro, he hesitated to agree with the choice but finally decided
to open his mouth.
“I’m Itsuka Shidou. I-I’m going to be.. your m-master! B-become my s-slave, I’ll train you until
you can't live without m-me!!”
“Hueh.. Itsuka Shidou, eh?” repeated Mukuro, while holding her chin and treating it like
nothing out of the ordinary.
“She didn't care at all?!” screamed Kotori and her subordinates. Although Shidou expected a
bad reaction, her despondency exceeded his expectations.
“ How is the Spirit’s emotional state and happiness level developing?!”
“No changes at all!”
“The values are too stable!”
“How is that possible?! Did she not hear Shidou? But she got his name...” retorted Kotori in
astonishment.
>>
>>140520562
“Curiosity I have. Wouldst thou aught with me?”
“Eh? A-ah..” As Shidou prepared to answer, Mukuro pointed her staff at the Earth.
“Three-dimensional projection… thy flesh must be on I ‘heavenly body from whence thou
appear. Loathsome sham, Fie! Dare thou spit falsehoods, this me shall punish thy ground.”“Wha…?!” Shidou bit his lip, dreading the meteor which had fallen in the sports ground
previously.
“What say thee?” asked Mukuro for his reply. Kotori sighed.
“She's serious. Shidou, talk with her. Complicating things will be troublesome.”
“A-ah, okay,” nodded Shidou.
“I want to—save Spirits like you.” Shidou then revealed everything, his objective, the
existence of Ratatoskr and the hostile corporation DEM, as well as his powers.
“...Hmm,” contemplated Mukuro without any expression. Shidou looked at the pair of golden
eyes staring at him between her flowing hairs and held his breath.
“True to thy heart, Gramercy. This self hath undergone tremendous change early to
venturing herein.”
“Ah, so will you come to the surface for me to seal your powers?” requested Shidou
nervously.
“Methinks thine offer best unheeded,” replied Mukuro without the slightest hint of hesitation.
Be that as it may, this was well anticipated. After all, there had been similar cases before.
Shidou furrowed his eyebrows and continued.
“Guuu.. well I can't force you to believe in me. But what I said is true. I want to save—”
“I carry no doubt.”
“...Eh?”
“Fair intentions imbue thy words, ergo I suspect naught.”
“If that's the case, then why…?”
“Thy gist I hath procured. But I shan’t with take any alms. I simply be as I be.”
“B-but that way DEM may attack you again!”
“D, E, M….” enunciated Mukuro clumsily as she tried to recall something.
“The crude iron I dismantled? I will obliterate every mortal instrument disregarding their
numbers.”
>>
>>140518254
Someone still made a pastebin for this right? My last experience with archive was with foolz and they're dead. Which one are we using right now?
>>
>>140520638
“That's not it; DEM has even more powerful weapons called wizards which are dangerous!”“Likewise, there exists not something that can triumph over my angel. If I become
entrenched in peril, Michael will open a gate for me to flee. Or can this D, E, M thou speak of
pursue me at the rapidity of even light?”
“That…” Shidou was at a loss for words. If Mukuro was indeed capable of those, then
whoever tries to capture her will face near impossible difficulties. But he couldn't just leave
her like that. There were Ellen, Artemisia, and the now wielder of Beelzebub, Westcott. Who
knows what they were capable of?
However, that was not the only reason why Shidou wanted her to come to the surface. He
continued to persuade her.
“But there's a lot of fun stuff on Earth and there are also Spirits like you. Don't you feel lonely
being in this kind of place all by yourself?”
“...Lonesome, eh?” Mukuro shook her head. “As terrified as I am with thine anxiety,
loneliness remains unfelt.”
“But how? Don't be so stubborn. Being together is—”
“Fie, all perceptions, be it mirth, melancholy, wrath or grief, art bygone from me. Love’s fair
share too. Long a gone hath I locked mine heart.”
>>
>>140520704
https://m.fuwa.se/ijlpgs.txt/DAL14c1.txt
Not using pastebin anymore becuase Kadokawa found the translations of DAL there and BT got rekt becuae of it dropping DAL.
>>
>>140520765
“....Eh? L-lock??”
“Aye, Michael’s favor.” Mukuro showed Shidou her staff.
<Michael>. 《Segva -Lock》 is one of its abilities, which seals any target’s power. Shidou
had witnessed it in action before when Mukuro locked the Bandersnatches, snatching
away their power and rendering them to pieces of scrap.
If her angel could affect even intangible objects, then it could indeed seal Mukuro’s feelings.
“H-how did it come to that…? Not only sadness and sorrow but even joy…!”
“Perjury lay not upon me. Ask thou why? Dispensable forfeiture, nay, and aspects of
misfortune I say. I know not what I used to anymore.”
“B-but you can talk to me normally like right now…”
“Speech retains, though gentle riddance grieves me not. At root, serenity t’was all I desired,
thus I journeyed this untouchable universe. To be infuriated or to endeavor kin affection,
everything would disrupt the status quo. The aerolites I dropped were mere admonishments
to ward off humans invading my domain,” explained her with an unchanging look.
She resembled a recluse, introverted hermit, or whatever dry and dull celestial being. Shidou
couldn't help but grasp his fist.
“That… that's too sad. Please, return to Earth. I want you to be happy!”
“.....” Mukuro remained speechless.
After a modicum of moments, she started to move her mouth.
“I pray thee, Shidou, thou seemed to have misunderstood.”
“....Eh?”
“What I deem as happiness—’tis unjust for thou to resolve hither and thither.”
“..... !” Shidou felt suffocated by her words.
“Thou may have saved Spirits from damnation before that I believe. But I am me. Why doth
thee wish to aid me?”
Shidou was dumbfounded by what she said. Mukuro continued, ignoring whatever reply he
had.
>>
File: 12.png (491 KB, 580x822) Image search: [Google]
12.png
491 KB, 580x822
>>140520864
“Ere I be redeemed or happy, in sooth I would be not. Thine infallibility marks thy words.
Methinks thou take me for granted.”
“Th-that, kind, of thing…” Shidou’s voice shivered, wanting to deny what Mukuro said but he
didn't have any strength to refute. Mukuro seemed to have noticed something and stared at
him.
“All drained of rebuttal?” It came from a voice from behind him.
“What do you mean..?” Hearing that, Shidou remembered that Ratatoskr was still supporting
him. As he reflected about his issues, Mukuro resumed her interrogation.
“This so-called D, E, M originates from whence thou came, ay? If thou hath sealed me,
couldst thou also ensure my protection? Hath thy sealed Spirits never sustained another
fiendish foray?”
“....! Th-that’s…” Shidou couldn't vociferate any reason.
The battles against DEM flitted across his mind. Ahh, that's right. Shidou did seal the Spirits’
powers. He had always thought it was for the Spirits’ own good and the Spirits were willing
too. But as a result, they also encountered many crises. Seeing Shidou’s inner conflict,
Mukuro softly declared her standpoint.
“All in all, Shidou, thy hypocrisy is like a maze lest I be snared. Cease ever returning and
begone.”
“..... !” Shidou pained from rejection, as if he got hit by an iron bar on the head. If only it was
real, he wished. Mukuro’s hurtful words spread throughout his body like wildfire.
“...Shidou, don't be too upset. What you have done for us definitely isn't a mistake,” said
Kotori, the first Spirit he sealed. Shidou couldn't live with himself, although having
understood Kotori’s words.
>>
This sure is a nice fanfic

I'm glad the fanfic is getting translated

Right guys?
>>
>>140520972
“‘Tis the end of our banter. Where I depart lays only tranquility, only preservation. Where no
soul may bother me — I bid thee farewell,” said Mukuro monotonously as she raised her
staff and pointed to Earth.
“I hereby command thee, Michael, halt this planet’s motion,” a fatal verse.
“W-wha….?!”
“Its powers are capable of even that…?!” Kotori’s predicament reverberated in Shidou’s
eardrums.
“With this, that D, E, M will begone. This shall be our eternal parting, Shidou. Henceforth
adieu.”
Mukuro raised her staff and stabbed the front end through Shidou’s projection camera. “——《Segva -Lock》.”
As Mukuro turned her key, in that instant—
With an accompaniment of static noise, Shidou’s field of vision was thoroughly obstructed.

(End of chapter 2)
>>
File: DAL 14 cover.jpg (349 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
DAL 14 cover.jpg
349 KB, 709x1000
>>140520994
You mean the Light Novel.
>>
(I will dump Kurumi Santa Claus now)

Kurumi Santa Claus
“A gift… what is it for?” enounced Kurumi as her doppelgängers mutually interchanged
perspectives.
“Why don't we prepare a present for Shidousan, Christmas is hard to come by after all.”
“But we can't just deliver it to his house. Our relationship with Shidousan is very delicate.”
“Then let's sneak in at midnight and place it beside Shidousan’s pillow.”
“.....” Perspiration beaded atop Kurumi’s forehead. More importantly, she planned to
masquerade as Santa Claus. That was no joke as Kurumi brusquely shook her head.
“Are you kidding me? Do as you please to give Shidousan a gift.” It was no different from
letting her younger clones handout presents to Shidou.
Although that would settle it, Kurumi’s younger clones were unstable compared to her, and
would get themselves entangled in their emotions. She was afraid that they would develop
exceptional attachments to Shidou due to prolonged contact with him. There would be no
other alternative but to slay them. As long as she still had time, replenishing her fallen was
an effortless task. However, it was indeed somewhat displeasing to kill herself. On the other
hand, forcefully restricting their free will would also affect their obedience to her.
“There's no other way. I’ll do it then.” Kurumi sighed with resignation. Her words caused
them to be radiant with joy.
“Finally a decision has been made.”
“Hihihi, what should we get him?”
“Us, any suggestions?”
“But should we act tonight? If we were to get ready now——” As they fervently discussed, a
certain version gracefully raised her hand.
“If that's the case, then leave it to me.”
“Yyou!?”
“Me from five years ago!” The others immediately cleared a path for Kurumi to view her
raised hand, as if it was a drama stage.
>>
>>140521243
“....Ara,” interjected Kurumi as her cheeks momentarily twitched. Her reaction was inevitable,
as although the Kurumi who stood there was indeed herself, she was slightly distinct from
the other Kurumis in the way she was dressed.
Instead of tying it into bundles, this Kurumi had decorated her hair with ornamental roses
and wore a formal black and white dress with frills. In addition, she also wore a medical
eyepatch to conceal her clock face left eye.
Her clone which was fascinated by that eyepatch in an attempt to hide her heterochromia
iridium five years ago had reappeared. Kurumi couldn't help but feel a sense of shame while
looking at her previous self who thought it was quite cool at that time. To be honest, she
didn't even want to meet said individual.
“Leave it to you? What's that supposed to mean?”
“Hehehe, it means what I said,” ridiculed eyepatchKurumi as she took out a small box from
her bosom.
“I knew this day would come, so I had prepared a little something,” explained her with an air
of complacency as the other clones around eyepatchKurumi uttered sounds of
acknowledgement.
“How thoughtful, Me.”
“As expected from Me.”
A gust of wind blew intriguingly; however, Kurumi was still anxiously drenched in sweat. The
reason was simple. She had an uneasy impression of the gift selected according to
eyepatchKurumi’s taste. Whether she had perceived it or not, the Kurumi from five years
ago strode elegantly towards Kurumi and handed over the casket into her hands. Although
its size was tinier than her palm, the item felt rather heavy, as if it enclosed a metallic object
or a material of similar density.
“...Hmm, what's inside, Me?”
“Hehe, he will look forward to it when Shidousan unveils the lid,” the worst reply possible
within limits.
“.....” Kurumi staggered from dizziness. ‘What in the world could it be,’ thought Kurumi as she
tried to ponder from her past self’s standpoint.
>>
>>140521399
“Is it a reverse cross patterned ring with my name engraved on it to make him mine, Me?”
“Correct.”
“Correct!? Did you just say ‘correct’?!” exclaimed Kurumi unbearably.“Just kidding. It's something else hihi,” stated eyepatchKurumi, earning herself a doubtful
glare from the original.
“.....” Although she could just utilize Zafkiel’s tenth bullet, <Yud>, to instantly know the
contents of the casket, Kurumi couldn't simply squander her precious time.
Well, either way it wouldn't hint that the present was from Kurumi. She sighed as if giving up.
“Fine. I just need to deliver it to Shidousan while he's asleep, right?”
“Yup, that's right.”
“I see..”
“Shidousan would undoubtedly be delighted!”
However.
“——So it inevitably leads to this, huh…” At that moment, yet another clone had shown up.
“Yyou!?”
“Me wrapped in bandages from six years ago.” As if they were all sliced by that voice, the
clones split in between like previously and directed their piqued curiosity towards her. It
resembled how Moses had divided the Red Sea. What manifested there was a Kurumi
covered in bandages all over her body. Her right hand, left leg, and needless to say her left
eye.
Despite her excruciatingly agonizing façade, this weathered Kurumi hadn't really sustained
any severe injuries. A mere scrape on her right hand didn't require using the fourth bullet,
<Dalet>, so she had patched the wound with a bandage. However, as she kept twining the
gauze around her hand, Kurumi gradually became more and more stimulated with arousal,
until she even bandaged unhurt parts of her body.
>>
>>140521450
...That masochist and eyepatchKurumi were alike; Kurumi could not look them in the eye.
“What do you mean, Me?” asked eyepatchKurumi while bandageKurumi profoundly smiled
towards Kurumi.
“It's simple. My attire. Or would you rather approach Shidousan in that apparel?”
“...Am I supposed to bandage myself?” said Kurumi as bandageKurumi overly shrugged her
shoulders.“Not in that sense. The gift can't be marked with my vestige. Wouldn't it be pointless if I were
to be spotted during the mission?”
Kurumi suddenly realized what she meant and nodded in agreement. True, Kurumi needed
to prudently prepare for every possible eventuality. Her rather characteristic Astral Dress
would be easily recognized.
“That's not wrong... I guess I’ll change my clothes.”
“There's no need, I have already grafted a fitting costume.”
“Eh?”
In response, bandageKurumi raised the corners of her mouth and plunged her hand into the
shadows, fishing out a piece of festive clothing. A costume constituted with the colors of red
and white.
“Tthat is…”
“Santa Claus?” The clones widened their eyes. BandageKurumi had extracted a thick
jacket, a pair of modern pants, a strawberryred hat and an enormous sack; Santa Claus’
fashion.
“Ehe, this way you'll be distinguished as Santa Claus if you're caught.”
“Ddon’t joke around!” shouted Kurumi in embarrassment. She was flustered over enrobing
such a frivolous outfit. Ignoring Kurumi’s outcry, her clones once again seethed with
ebullience.
“Ahh, excellent, excellent!”
“Un, very well matched with Me.”
“Hehe, any outfit would suit Me.”
“Hhey…listen to me—”
In that instant…
“That won't do.” Another one appeared.
“Yyou!?”
“Me obsessed with a cute lolita style from seven years ago!”
>>
File: ss.jpg (331 KB, 906x1276) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
331 KB, 906x1276
>>140521507
For the third time, the other clones halved. The Kurumi standing there exhibited a clearcut
contrast with the original, and wore a pure white dress inlaid with decorative laces and folds.
She was the perfect embodiment of a sweet, dolce Kurumi.
“What's the meaning of this, Me?”
“The design of that outfit is honestly too unsuitable.”
“Any complaints?” asked the other clones incomprehensibly. DolceKurumi shook her head.
“It possesses ample functionality, I’ll give it that, but a lady mustn't neglect her graceful
poise.”
“Then what should we do?”“Hehehe…” DolceKurumi advanced towards bandageKurumi and took the jacket and
pants, leaving the hat and sack in her hands.
Unbeknownst of when, the clothing grasped in dolceKurumi’s hands had transformed.
Although the hues remained red and white, the model and design were completely different.
The outfit now exposed a lot more of her soft skin and distinctively highlighted her slender
curves. The greatest modification, however, was the fact that the previous modern pants had
been converted into a petite miniskirt.
That feeling of boldness made the clones uproar in support.
“So that's how it is! The chief d’œuvre!”
“The formerly rustic vestment had transformed into a lovable mini Santa outfit!”
“As expected from dolceKurumi!” As if it was an act of sorcery, the other clones all clapped
their hands.
BandageKurumi only shrugged, “Yare yare~, can't oppose that.” Actually it was just a magic
trick of sorts by replacing the costume with another one from the shadows, but the Kurumi
from seven years ago seemed to fancy such performances.
“Saa~, Me, change into this and head to Shidousan’s place.”
“Sstop playing around! Why must I be the one to do it?!”
“Ara, then I’ll be the substitute,” said dolceKurumi uncaringly.
“Guu….” groaned Kurumi in repentance. “Fine, let's go,” she said exhaustively within the
shadows.
>>
>>140521595
“Ara ara, no more motivation left..”
“We’ll be noticed in such a state.”
“.....” Hearing the clones behind her leisurely spout, Kurumi couldn't help but gnash her teeth
as if to drop the idea forever, and peered out her shadow. After confirming her surroundings,
Kurumi smoothly egressed from her silhouette.
That Santa costume tightened around her waist like a skintight corset, audaciously baring
her shoulders. The cute miniskirt and boots inlaid with white pompons also matched the
season. Kurumi couldn't reject her clones’ demands and put on the Christmas attire.
Following a democracy of fools results in self degeneration, a fatal drawback which Kurumi
had seen.She felt a little frosty owing to the somewhat immodest clothes. Probably,it was because it
had snowed a few moments ago too. The entire street was covered in a bright sheet of
white.
Be that as it may, Kurumi couldn't continue her dillydallying and quickly decided to
accomplish her task at hand to the best of her ability.
Kurumi had appeared outside the Itsuka residence doorway. According to her clones’ report,
Shidou was currently at the apartment next door, distributing presents.
Originally she had wanted to deliver her gift while Shidou was asleep, but there was a
possibility that he might wake up. Therefore, Kurumi exploited the fact that he wasn't at
home right now. This was also a condition she negotiated with her clones in exchange for
wearing the outfit. She became more and more restless at the thought of Shidou catching
her midway. A portion of her clones were dissatisfied with this outcome, but were silenced by
Kurumi’s relentless glare.
>>
>>140521654
“Saa~, I should settle this fast,” uttered Kurumi while extending her hand to turn the
doorknob.
Suddenly.
“——Waaait!!!——”
“——Where’s——”
“Ara...?” The unknown voice caused Kurumi to observe the houses around there, wondering
what it was chasing. Then, the sound of apattern of steps and the sound of an automatic
door opening came from the apartment to her left.
“Kuh…where did Santa Claus flee?!”
“Observation. Not too far probably.”
The identical twins exited the apartment and gazed in all directions.
“Wah, it's snowing, isn't it!”
“Astonishment.Snowy white everywhere.”
Kurumi recognized their faces, the Spirits who controlled prevailing winds, the Yamai sisters
Kaguya and Yuzuru. It looks like they were searching for something.
“——! I found someone, Yuzuru!”
“Confirmation.That redwhite figure. No doubt about that.”“Eh?”
Kaguya and Yuzuru’s eyes abruptly widened as they ran in Kurumi’s direction. She too
detected the unusual situation and started to trace down the street in a flurry.
“Hold it—right there!”
“Chase. You can't escape.”
“Wwhat’s going on…?”
The unexpected development disarrayed Kurumi’s mind into chaos, unable to grasp her
state of affairs. But being captured would incur all sorts of inconveniences. Still unclear as to
why she was being pursued, Kurumi began to flee under the cover of the night.
“Haa… Haa…”
Even she herself didn't know how long she had been running. It was not at all easy for
Kurumi to hide herself in the shadows in order to shake off the Yamai sisters.
It goes without saying that Spirits with sealed powers were no match for Kurumi. But she
preferred not to leave any traces that night, so she refused to expend any of her time no
matter what.
>>
>>140521686
Kurumi once again returned to Shidou’s house after regulating her breathing.
“Seriously… what in the world happened..?” asked Kurumi rhetorically while arranging her
train of thought. She deduced that the Yamai sisters must've been looking for Shidou
dressed up in a Santa Claus costume and caught sight of her, changing their target. It was
really annoying.
“Which is why I hate disguises…” grumbled Kurumi.
“Ara araara.” A voice reverberated from within the shadows. “But if you hadn't wore that, the
Yamai sisters would've immediately recognized you.”
“Kuu…” Kurumi knitted her brows. She faced the Itsuka residence and entered the
courtyard. “Well then, here I go.”
Opening the front door was a rather crude and impetuous action, seeing that Shidou
could’ve gone back already during that period of time. Not to mention that his sister Itsuka
Kotori, the Spirit of fire <Ifreet>, could also be inside the house.Kurumi lightly set foot onto the overhanging porch of the first floor’s ceiling of the Itsuka
residence, and peeped into Shidou’s room from outside the window, but then noticed
something was amiss. The window was already unlocked.
“Ara…?”
Her entire body stiffened at the sight from outside the window. The reason was simple.
Another visitor was present in Shidou’s room in lieu of him.
“.....”
Shidou’s classmate, Tobiichi Origami, was currently at the center of his room, stripping cloth
by cloth. Her sweater, blouse, skirt, shoes, even her bra and panties, every piece until she
was stark naked.
Soon after that, Origami took out a roll of bandages from a briefcase she brought and tied
her body with it, as if she was wrapping a present. After packaging her nude body, Origami
let out a contented breath. But that was not all. She then took out an enormous sock which
could fit even a human and squeezed inside.
At that moment…
>>
>>140521778
The door creaked open and Shidou entered his room, finally finished with his Santa Claus
getup.
A taciturn moment…What happened next was all anticipated.
Origami had presented herself to Shidou inside a huge sock. The poor boy desperately tried
to run away and make sense of his predicament. Who offers herself as a gift?! Why not
something like a stamp? To stamp other things! What are you thinking?! Shidou lamented.
After an hour, Kurumi was thoroughly frozen to the bone outside. Shidou promised to give
his costume to Origami as a present for the two to reach an agreement, in addition to doing
a hundred pushups, situps, stretches, squats and a variety of different exercises while still
wearing it. Although he didn't quite understand why, Shidou had no choice but to comply.
“Finally… done…”
Watching Origami leave at last, Kurumi rubbed her exposed shoulders and clashed her teeth
repeatedly, her whole body shivering due to the freezing cold. However, her entry was still
hindered since Shidou hadn't fallen asleep yet. Not for long though.
Shidou, having his costume robbed, prepared to engage in slumber soon. After a sneeze, he
changed into his pajamas and got under his blankets, and with a yawn started to snore.“.....”
Whilst she affirmed whether Shidou had fallen asleep or not, Kurumi pried open the window
frame and intruded into his room. Although the interior was comparatively better than
outside, she still felt chilly. Intending to get through with it as fast as possible, Kurumi
reached into her sack and rummaged.
>>
>>140521856
Unexpectedly.
“Mmh…” hummed Shidou as he turned over his body.
“..... !” panicked Kurumi.
The best thing to do was to swiftly get the deed done before Shidou woke up, even though
she had suffered an hour or so of icy coldness due to Origami.
“...Sso cold. No choice then,” whispered Kurumi as she uncovered Shidou’s blanket and
made her way inside.
“Aah~..” moaned Kurumi as Shidou’s body temperature engulfed hers, warming her up. “This
feels so good..” Her previously frosted fingertips slowly gained warmth and her
consciousness dimmed with sleepiness. “Aahh~..”
If Kurumi were to surrender to the demon of sleep, the next day would dawn with outrageous
circumstances. But the cozy blanket and Shidou’s body persistently dissolved any ounce of
awareness she had left.
“Nno… aah~.. I mustn't… ahh~..but…” Kurumi’s eyelids gradually dropped.
“Mmhm… Kuru... mi…?”
“.....?!” jolted Kurumi as she regained consciousness in a split second after hearing Shidou’s
voice. In her mind she thought that he had awakened, but it was merely a dream.
“Really… don't scare me like that.”
Did Shidou sense her presence or was it by coincidence? Unaware why, Kurumi had arisen
in his dream.
“Ara ara, what are you dreaming about hm?” Kurumi gently touched the tip of Shidou’s nose.
He let out a puff.
“...because you… helped… me… so…” Some sleep talking had leaked out.
“.....” Kurumi observed Shidou’s sleep face in silence and sighed.
>>
>>140521940
“Ara ara.”
After she was satisfied, Kurumi left the blanket and tucked him back in, placing her present
beside his pillow.
“Saying those things in your dreams? You really are Santa Claus, Shidousan,” narrated
Kurumi as she climbed onto the windowsill.
“Rest well…” paused Kurumi who decided to use a more suitable tone for tonight.
“Merry Christmas, Shidousan.” Kurumi jumped out of the window.

(That's all, Kurumi was lovely in this last page. Anyway, if anyone wants to disscuss about Mukuro, I'll gladly join in.)
>>
File: w.jpg (730 KB, 1448x2042) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
730 KB, 1448x2042
>Mukuro.
I like her.
>>
Healthy bump again.
Thanks OP
>>
>>140522318
So Shidou has to deal with a close-minded girl like her now.
>>
>>140518254
Thank you for doing this.
>>
File: timeline b origami.png (148 KB, 501x513) Image search: [Google]
timeline b origami.png
148 KB, 501x513
>>140518371
>Origami
Season 3 is needed for the sole goal of seeing dere Origami and despair.
>>
>>140524717
S3 would have a great second half.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: HS.jpg (61 KB, 480x676) Image search: [Google]
HS.jpg
61 KB, 480x676
>>140524852
Yeah, even the first half would be better than Yamai and Miku´s arc (first half) combined. Natsumi might be tubborn as hell, but her arc is better than almost all S2 no doubt.

Also, wanna see pic related animated.
>>
File: 1388966120296.png (2 MB, 1600x1360) Image search: [Google]
1388966120296.png
2 MB, 1600x1360
>>140525120
Natsumi is shit
>>
>>140525344
I know that, what I meant her arc was better than vol.5 and 6 combined.
>>
File: bo.png (432 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
bo.png
432 KB, 620x350
Kotori and Mana are both great imoutos.
>>
what does mukuro mean?
>>
File: 1.png (879 KB, 630x896) Image search: [Google]
1.png
879 KB, 630x896
>>140525680
That's her name anon.
>>
File: Miku 10.jpg (481 KB, 1068x1176) Image search: [Google]
Miku 10.jpg
481 KB, 1068x1176
>>140518254
Thanks for the hard work anon,
>>
>>140525734
Why is her outfit so lewd?
>>
>>140526990
>Lewd
That's fanservice.
>>
File: Kurumi.jpg (40 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi.jpg
40 KB, 960x539
>>140521940
>“Aah~..” moaned Kurumi as Shidou’s body temperature engulfed hers, warming her up. “This feels so good..”

Holy shit Tachibana.
>>
>>140519644
Did we ever get a translation for both of Mana's or just summaries.
>>
>>140521940
M-muh
>>
>>140521450
So she really is a sadomasochist.
>>
Any translation for April 9 story, the day before April 10 of the first novel?
>>
>>140526970
>someone actually waste his time doing this shitty pic
>>
>>140526970
Is there a full size?
>>
>No summary anon
>No S3
>No translations
And here I thought this thread was dead. no one isn't even willing to disscuss about the new girl? Unless this gets a new season these threads will be as dead as corpses.
>>
>>140531143
Didn't make it, a nip made it.
>>140533795
No.
>>
>>140525734
I know, I just looked it up though, it means corpse
>>
>>140534786
>>No translations
>he doesn't know
>>
>>140534885
Stop trolling.
>>
>>140526970
I want a version without that Miku in the corner dammit.
>>
>>140525640
You can choose only one anon.
>>
>>140525640
They truly butchered Mana's character in the movie.
>>
>>140535572
>IMS
What did you expect?
>>
>>140535199
You're kotorifag or manafag? I like them both though.
>>
>>140535572
>>140535685
>Mana
>relevant
>>
>>140535880
>Mana
>not relevant
She is a few characters who brings plot to the series and is very important for Shidou's past.
>>
>>140529559
Anon we've got many volumes that are not translated. Vol 0 and vol 11,5 are some examples, I'm not even counting the SSs.
>>
>>140535950
Can't disagree with that. She brought up the most important topic which is this Mio girl, Shidou passed out from hearing her name.
>>
>>140535950
>not knowing what is a plot enabler or plot device
>>
>>140536129
What is vol 11.5 about? Is it just a short story collection?
>>
>>140535154
>without Miku.
That's the whole joke of this pic anon.
>>
>>140536269
by that logic Kurumi is also just a plot enabler or device since she is barely relevant in the novel.
>>
>>140536299
Not that guy but the pic looks bad with Miku photoshopped in.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 960x1280
>>140536287
To my surprise, it's about the Itsuka parents. They came back from overseas but that's all I know.
>>
>>140536474
She was more relevant being a co protagonist with Shidou during the Miku and time travel arcs.
>>
>>140535572
>character sucks shit
>in a movie
>pretty much written by the author

>fuck IMS guise

Fuck off, Mana is just a shitty imouto/character
>>
>>140536589
>defending IMS
>>
>>140536550
She usually shows up in arcs that last more than 1 novel. Does that mean she'll make an appearance in vol.15? I doubt she could be in space though.
>>
>>140536657
They already got their shit together in regards to animation. Can't blame them for the shit they are made to animate.
>>
>>140536550
but she didn't anyhing other than saving Shidou in Miku's arc(he didn't convince Miku and Kurumi used him as bait to attract the wizards anyway) and sending him back to the past in Origami's arc(he actually came up with the idea of using the time travel bullet to go even further into the past). To be relevant all of her actions must have some kind of impact in the story, it's like saying Origami actually was a major antagonist in the first 4 volumes.
>>
>>140536657
Not that guy but, what has IMS done wrong this time? The only thing I see is that they had to cut some parts of the plot to fit the budget but that's it, what has Mana got to do?
>>
>>140536589
>every shit written by the author must be relevant
Not really, Tachibana helped with episode 1 of season 2 and it's the worst episode in the entire series.
>>
>>140536871
That only goes to show how the editor is the one that really makes the story and not the author who just throws ideas at the editor to see what gets approved.
>>
>>140536798

>>140536871
>>
>>140536835
>what has IMS done wrong this time?
Are you serious? Animation aside, every piece of original content in the anime is awful.
>>
>>140536934
So you are proving my point? You said she was more relevant and that post claims not everything the author writes must be relevant.
>>
>>140536925
Wasn't the editor also responsable for some of the worst decisions in the series?
>>
>>140536871
If they ever make a S3, they should forget about fillers, if they do I bet my balls they would get 1000-1500 more sold copies. The thing is DAL is a series capable of getting 15k easy, they just don't seize the series at its fullest. Just look at Mayuri Judgment, 11k in its first week and the movie wasn't the best this series has.
>>
>>140536943
Ep6 of S1 is fine, and the latest version of the BDs includes a lot of cut scenes, including Tohka's bra scene.
Ep1 of S2 is atrocious though

>>140537066
He hasn't stopped the gay train with Natsumi so there's that. In any case, the editor also has to respond to higher-ups who demand more girls that pander to everything, so we got the Twins and shit.
>>
>>140518600
whoa, wtf happened to chapter 1?
>>
>>140537102
>11k in its first week
Isn't that pretty weak for a movie though?
>>
>>140537009
Just because Mana isn't relevant doesnt makes others irrelevant.
>>
>>140537066
Sometimes I forget editors exist. Now I know what is bad in this series is becuase of the editor.
>>
>>140535708
Kotorifag. I don't have anything against Mana, but i find hard to like her as much i like Kotori because of how little screen time she has.
>>
>>140537163
but Kurumi also fits what you said. The only ones who cannot be considered plot enablers or devices are Shidou and maybe Tohka(although not so much anymore).
>>
>>140537123
The twins are hardly pandering characters at this point, they are even less relevant than Natsumi.
>>
>>140537282
No she doesn't, ever since she got introduced Mana got put on a bus with minor roles or just doesn't appears.
>>
>>140537367
Right now, only Shidou, Mana, Kurumi, Phantom, Westcott, Elliot and Artemesia are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>140537123
>Ep6 of S1 is fine
Not really, especially when you consider they butchered Yoshino's arc and the explanation for Kotori's powers.
>>
When will she become relevant again?
>>
>>140537390
Yes, she does. Kurumi barely does anything and just appears to move the plot forward when needed, which happens to fit the definition of plot device.
>>
>>140537428
>Right now, only Shidou, Kurumi, Phantom, Westcott, Elliot and Ellen are the only ones that matter.
FTFY
>>
>>140537449
>Fucking fillers.
One ep of 24 can make the difference. If we get a third season with no fillers, my dick will harden like steel.
>>
>>140537566
>Kurumi as she uncovered Shidou’s blanket and made her way inside.
At least we got SS
>>
>>140537581
>right now the only who matter are DEM and Shidou
FTFY.
>>
>>140537566
No, if she takes part as heroine that automatically dismisses her as plot device whic Mana doesn't.
>>
>>140537499
I don't think she will anon.
>>
>>140537730
but that happened with the rest of the spirits in the series but that doesn't make all of them relevant.
>>
>>140537784
Yeah but Kurumi isn't another Natsumi, Mana, Yamai or Miku.
>>
File: 1367376740067.gif (2 MB, 778x720) Image search: [Google]
1367376740067.gif
2 MB, 778x720
Tama-sensei deserves some love too.
>>
>>140537827
Except she is. She doesn't really have a role in the series other than being a plot device for a future arc and move the plot forward every now and then. Tohka, Kotori, Yoshino and Origami have a role in the harem unlike Miku and Natsumi, that's the difference.
>>
>>140537162
Kinda, yeah.
>>
>>140537927
You really don't know what a PD is anon.
>>
>>140537927
>Mio won the Shidoubowl.
She won anon.
>>
>>140537976
There were mixed feelings about the movie. But I read they were pleased with the sellings.
>>
>>140537988
Kurumi is the very definition of one, if you are going to completely disregard what I said just because I proved you wrong with your own post then let's stop the discussion here.
>>
>>140538010
What?
>>
>>140538164
>Mio... that's my name
>Unn... I'm happy, very happy
>I love you, let's always be together

Shidou met this Mio girl a long time ago and she confessed. It seems they were very close.
>>
>>140538287
No. I mean why did you say that?
>>
>>140538314
Becuase Mio was the first girl to ever harbor feelings for Shidou.
>>
>>140538389
but his mother(Phantom) was the first girl who loved him.
>>
>>140537907
Don't worry, Shidou will marry her when all the spirits disappear.
>>
>>140537123
The twins are not bad, Yuzuru got one of the best dates in entire series and she is not even that relevant, wish Tachibana could give us more scenes like these instead of pointless fanservice.
>>
>>140538117
Again, reread what PD is.
>>
>>140541134
>Again, reread what PD is.
An element introduced into a story, to advance its plot regardless of relevance. It doesn't get more simple than this, do you want me to explain the different kinds of plot points as well or are you one of those retards who refuse to lose an argument and start spouting bullshit.

You even contradicted your own point in one of your first posts see >>140536934
>>
>>140542037
This >>>140536871 isn't my post

I pointed that
>every shit written by the author must be relevant
Mana isn't relevant in the plot so far, get over it.
>>
>>140542168
>I pointed that
>>every shit written by the author must be relevant
That also implies the little relevance Kurumi isn't important. How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>140542283
No you are retarded for not knowing how green text works.

Kurumi has an actual role when she is involved in the series, has a goal, plays part in the story and it involves the MC as well.

Mana just gave hints about Shidou's past and went to irrelevance right away only showing some help as side character time to time.
>>
>>140542390
But that's what this anon was implying, the other guy said the movie was written by Tachibana so it must relevant, which it isn't.

>>140542390
>Kurumi has an actual role when she is involved in the series
Just like Mana or any of the other girls in every arc even if little, you can't be this stupid.

>has a goal, plays part in the story
Again just like some spirits and their respectives arcs but that doesn't stop people from claiming some girls are just filler, besides "Kurumi's goal" is heavily influenced by Phantom who was merely using her.

and it involves the MC as well
This is where you went full retard. It happened to all the spirits, and like we have been saying since forever, Mana is a key character for Shidou's past and may or not be related to DEM, Phantom, Mio plus she still has to settle things with Kurumi. I don't know if you are a newfag but claiming Mana isn't relevant for the story is stupid.
>>
>people from AS think Reine and Elliot are in a relationshop and that Reine is the first spirit
Holy fuck, they can't be serious about this. Reine being the first spirits makes sense but why the fuck would Reine and Elliot be together especially if Reine is the first spirit.
>>
>>140543631
They also think Shidou and/or Elliot could have a crystal which is retarded because even an incomplete crystal is enough to use spirit powers without side effect which is not the case for Shidou.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.