[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ReLife, bad japanese writing exposed. OCCAM's RAZOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
First, I'm not going to question how do they erase peoples memories.
Second, I'm not going to question legal implications about them erasing peoples memories without their consent.

Let's see the following:

1) They have the technology to do selective memory erasing.

2) They have to qualms about erasing peoples memories without their consent.

3) MC's life problem is the memory of his sempai suciding because she suffered bullying.

So, the big question is: WHY NOT ERASE HIS MEMORY ABOUT HIS SEMPAI?

They could erase everybody's memories about his sempai, as if she never existed.

This would be far less costly, far more effective.

MC's problem would be solved very fast.

Major plot hole!!!!!
>>
>>144038800
Op it's a fucking anime. Try to contain your autism.
>>
>>144038800
ReLIFE is aimed at NEETS. While we have cases like Arata who is a natural winner with a sad experience which stumped his progress, we have ta more serious case which I'll take the liberty to spoil you OP because fuck you. The girl is a fraking autist, you can't make her autism magically dissapppear, Like her, thousands of NEETS should have deep-seated reasons to fail in nip society. It's easier to cull the shit, while locking them in highschool with someone to monitor their progress.

But yeah, the show's stupid.
>>
>>144038800
>WHY NOT ERASE HIS MEMORY ABOUT HIS SEMPAI?
And then he'll fuck up again in the same way in his next job because he will have learned nothing?

Great plan sempai.
>>
>>144038800
He might just have anxiety attacks for no reason then. Like wiping out people's memories wouldn't necessarily make people act like they were young.

Also, who says they're not doing tests of exactly that on other people, or that it didn't fail?
>>
>>144038800
Did you watch? It said even if they erase the memories the feeling of the person and effects will remain even if they don't know why. Erasing the mc's tragic memory of his sempai isn't going to make him a functioning member of society.
>>
the defense force will tell you to calm down. they're right. this show blows and the author wanted to make a highschool romcom without it being too generic . don't think about it too much
>>
>>144038800
>occam's razor
die, you fallacy loving piece of shit|
>>
File: 5379113434531.jpg (64 KB, 660x524) Image search: [Google]
5379113434531.jpg
64 KB, 660x524
Why did they spend so many episodes on worst girl?
>>
Relife isn't really neet or otaku pandering story, it's a story about youth and life regrets. This anime reminded me why I enjoy watching anime in the first place.
>>
>>144038800
>Second, I'm not going to question legal implications about them erasing peoples memories without their consent
I'm pretty sure the erasing memories things is bullshit, it's just to help the subject to feel more at ease knowing that they will be forgotten after this year, so they can do whatever they want.
>>
Repeating the same shit over and over doesn't make it true
>>
>>144039879
except nothing he did was because he regrets his life decisions. workers were talking shit about his senpai and he stepped in. that made it worse and she killed herself. there was no indication he lived a life of regrets and a shit life. the whole thing is to sell a school romcom.
>>
>>144040247
It's not about the MC it's a message to all the charcters, " live your youth to its fullest because it won't come again "
You see the charcters confess to their crushes, make friends and go to sport tournaments because they don't want to regret not doing that when they become a working adult. Its pretty enjoyable youth story that have the same feel of a J-drama works.
>>
>>144041219
It'll be interesting to see how Re:Life and Orange will compare since they're about the same thing, can't say Orange has impressed me at all yet though.
>>
>>144041219
>YOLO
Nice theme there. So unique and interesting. Never seen before.
>>
>>144038800
>What is anime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.