[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have an actual discussion about this show? I know the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: Mayoiga-Teaser-Visual.png (420 KB, 610x625) Image search: [Google]
Mayoiga-Teaser-Visual.png
420 KB, 610x625
Can we have an actual discussion about this show?
I know the characters are retarded and the plot is meh, but i think we can all agree that it is interesting.
also
>Driver comes back with no bruise and his shirt back on
>is it safe to assume he's already rip?
>>
I think the bruise just healed by itself after a night.

Whatever he saw was so disturbing or dangerous that he decided that he couldn't just left all of those 30 children to their own luck so he went to the village to protect them. He made clear that he was willing to flee the town with the group as long as it was the entire group.

Probably the tensions are going to rise even more: some people in the group will accuse puke girl of murdering the rap dude.
>>
>>140278834
nigga that's how it all starts
>character experiences something weird off screen
>comes back later and never talks about it
>is secretly the thing
>>
>>140278834
I liked the idea one anon mentioned that its all a show, and the bus driver was visited by camera men.
>>
>>140278923
Or he doesn't talk about it because no ones is going to believe him.
>Guys, a monster attacked me. Seriously.
Probably not even himself understand exactly what he saw.
>>
>>140279653
that could have been a pretty good idea
but the driver seemed fucking terrified when he saw whatever it was
>>
I think the town is a feeding ground for some kind of demon / evil spirit and it uses the myth of the "hidden town where you can start a new life" to attract fresh meat. By luring people who want to let everything behind you're guaranteeing to keep the town secret given how no one will search for said people.

Or the town does exactly what it says by turning its residents into monsters. They literally "start a new life, free from the bounds of their past".
>>
>>140279653
>>140279728
That actually makes sense since, if we are to believe in Masaki's testimony, Yottsun saw something that's not supposed to be there on the village.
Camera perhaps
>>
File: 2zohu8x.gif (635 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
2zohu8x.gif
635 KB, 300x188
>is it safe to assume he's already rip?

L O S T
O
S
T
>>
>>140280057
Or, as some anon said, the monster lures its victims by shapeshifting as something familiar to the victim.
>>
I thought it would be wendigos at first, but the maintained fields and the fact that Yottsun's body is still there kind of trashes that idea.

My main question is, if something humanoid is taking care of the vegetables to eat them, what left the marks on the tree?
>>
>>140280173
Probably there are more than one kind of monster.
Some humanoid, semi-intellingent ones taking care of the vegetables and doing things like sending e-mails, and big, feral ones in charge of the human hunting.
>>
>>140278531
>Name of the show isn't in the subject
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>140279942
>>140280173
Read Tono Monogatari
>>
Is Yottsun the social-rejected like all other or he is just a normie who use the trip as an opportunity to find random girls to rape?
>>
>>140281737
They're all social rejects, they're heavy internet users.
>>
Can we expect some serious death scenes in the next episode? Or are the characters just going to vanish like in 'the thing' m. If that's the case this is going to be a very boring series
>>
>>140281875
>The Thing
>boring
>>
>>140281875
>boring series
I'd argue it was doing pretty well without the deaths.
>>
Maimai is cute! Cute!
>>
>>140281875
I think we're getting "accident-like" deaths. Exactly what such an unstable group needs.
>>
File: Mayoiga[03]_snapshot_22.20.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mayoiga[03]_snapshot_22.20.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
I want to execute Lovepon, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>140278923
That or he heard noises, realized he was in deep shit, and got the fuck out of there before his ass got mauled.
>>
>>140284530
I bet she's going to be the man human antagonist, either leading the people wanting to appease the malevolent entity by any means or blaming the deaths to the others.
I can see her trying to burn puke girl at the stake.
>>
>>140281875
I think they're going to turn toeach other, just look at what happened to Jack.
If there are no repercussions to the Lovepon incident I'm going to be really disappointed
>>
>>140285513
I think everyone is going to ignore the incident because they have something far, far serious on their hands: an actual death.
>>
>>140278531
this anime had hype right? idk why it gives me a mirai nikki vibe, just hope everything goes well and they dont fuck up
>>
File: HarvestFrown.png (250 KB, 278x549) Image search: [Google]
HarvestFrown.png
250 KB, 278x549
Why was she so angry come harvest time?
>>
>>140278531
im curious how old is everyone? most of the main cast look like middle schoolers
>>
File: 1460336769278.png (3 MB, 1741x3048) Image search: [Google]
1460336769278.png
3 MB, 1741x3048
>>140287277
>>
>>140278531
There is nothing to discuss, this is just LOST:
we'll make all kind of theories, every single one will be proven wrong and the ending will be disappointing
>>
File: 1460232490312.png (375 KB, 1053x720) Image search: [Google]
1460232490312.png
375 KB, 1053x720
So I haven't been on these threads since ep2 aired.

What memes have I missed?
>>
File: OTP.jpg (348 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
348 KB, 1280x720
will they fuck?
>>
>>140287506
WHAT masaki is 17? wtfff she looks like 13
>>
>>140288427
>wtfff
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>140288360
>Koharun gets closer to Valkana
>she slowly and gently heals his wounds from the past
>she teaches him conspiracy theories and urban legends and he shows her the structure and interpretation of computer programs
>they have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Love story of the season.
>>
>>140281737
>normie
>>
>>140288360
Holy shit i thought it was real for a sec
>>
>>140288360
They will if they survive long enough
>>
Lovopon is a favorite because /a/ can express their carnal desires for SJW.
>>
File: yottsun google.jpg (15 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
yottsun google.jpg
15 KB, 1024x576
>Watching this show seriously
>Not as an unintentional comedy

Its going to be Another part 2 and it'll be glorious, but don't expect "actual discussion".
>>
>>140289274
With Valkana´s character i´m rather guessing anal behind a shed somewhere and letting Koharun walk around in public with his seed slowly seeping into her panties.
>>
>>140293035
Valkana is a beta faggot with a loud mouth, she's gonna peg him for sure
>>
>>140292183
>implying you can only watch it ironically when there's been more than enough "actual discussion" AND ebin memes already

It's an entertaining mystery, except with funny goofy characters instead of the usual as dark as my soul shit. You can both enjoy it seriously and laugh as much as you want, you know?
>>
This show is just going to be a guilty pleasure of seeing people everyone hates get killed, a controlling asshole, a black guy, a slut, a deranged kid, a crazy woman , a feminist, a bitch girl, survivalists, people with guns who think their tough and faggy pirates
>>
>>140293933
All of them are horrible people.
As the bus driver said, they're just a bunch of manchildren literally burying their heads in sand.
>>
>>140292183
>I missed out on the EPIC another threads because Im such a newfag so I have to force memes and shitpost
fuck off to whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>140293869
Agreed.
I genuinely and unironically enjoyed Another and I'm enjoying Mayoiga so far. The hilarious deaths are just the cherry on top.

Is it friday yet?
>>
>>140287506
>Hellfire is 18
So it wouldn't be out of the question for him to have an actual gun?
>>
>>140287506
>Narna is older than Nettaya
what the hell
>>
>>140293869
But there's nothing entertaining about this show, anon. The only good thing that came out of it is the Hippopotamus song, which isn't even original. The rest? A poorly paced, extremely average plot with a cast of 30 walking clichés you can't even begin to get to know and a terrible MC.

There's really nothing mysterious about it, we all knew from the very beginning that SOMEONE was going to die because of a third party in the lost village. The real mystery will begin when the third party shows itself. As of now, we're still waiting for the series to take its first step and actually kill of some characters to build the terror/mystery atmosphere. We still have 10 episodes to get ANYTHING to happen, and I really doubt anything decent will.
>>
>>140294697

Perhaps the ones they are carrying right now are airsoft/pellet guns or whatever, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came across some weapons stashed in the village and started using them.
>>
>>140289274
And then Dahara will kill Valkana due to jealousy. It is all a part of the master plan.
>>
>>140298308
Animals have no guns and the government see nips as animals. Very few noblemen exist in japan.
>>
File: Pure sex.jpg (36 KB, 740x718) Image search: [Google]
Pure sex.jpg
36 KB, 740x718
I want to put my dick in her, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>140299146
I don't quite follow.
>>
>>140278531
>but i think we can all agree that it is interesting.
Not really, I don't care about the mysteries or who the killer is.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.