[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Have anyone read Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches and would you recommend it? I just saw it in my local manga store and bought the first volume.

I think it was pretty okay and I'm thinking about buying more of it. But would be fun to know what kind of direction they take it, will it be more comedy? More drama?
>>
I really dislike the guy on guy action but I guess it's somewhat decent in terms of story. Also: Shiraishi a cute, Odagiri a best, Miyabi a shit.
>>
>>140270050
I think it becomes full slice of life without the powers
>>
It's pretty cookie cutter but for some reason it feels different than most harems. Its a fun read but it gets stale after the first arc.
>>
It should have ended a long time ago.
>>
>>140270050
I would recommend the first few volumes until "part 1" ends.

Then drop it and never look back.

Honestly, it's very funny and entertaining for quite a while, then it nosedives.
>>
It reaches a perfect ending point and then just carries right on
It's a shame, it would've been good if it actually ended when it should have.
>>
>>140270050
>>140270612
This guy is spot-on. The premise was amusing, and the first arc was interesting, but then it just devolves into nonsense. The author should have stopped it a while ago.
>>
>>140270050
reading passed chapter 95 is a mistake, after that it becomes a cashgrab adventure into hell
>>
>>140270612
>Honestly, it's very funny and entertaining for quite a while, then it nosedives.

That's so sad to hear. I have so many series that I own the first couple of volumes but then they just die or get boring. I was hoping this wouldn't be another one of those.

So guess I should think about buying more of it then.
>>
>>140270050
I liked it when it was the Seven Witches and not 21 Witches or however many there are now. Basically what >>140270612 said.

>>140270320
>Shiraishi a cute, Odagiri a best
Good taste.
>>
Yamada-kun and the Seven Bitches
>>
>>140270540
This, it was a cute story and kinda fun at first but should have ended a LONG time ago. I'm surprised it's still going. Dropped it about a year ago.
>>
>>140270320
>not liking miyabi

also tamaki and odagiri are best couple
>>
>>140270050
Yamada-kun was a bit too gay for my tastes.

These are both guys, btw.
>>
>>140271563
had to question my gender while reading this
>>
>>140270320
>I really dislike the guy on guy action
Fortunately, there isn't much of that. I can't remember the last time Yamada had to kiss a guy.
Also, Noa is best girl.
>>
>>140270050
It was good when it was still about the 7 witches
>>
>>140272508
Not recently, but if you read it from the beginning there are a few arcs where it's pretty common.
>>
>>140270050
Op can read until volume 9, where it sort of "ends" satisfyingly.
>>
File: 005.png (67 KB, 257x383) Image search: [Google]
005.png
67 KB, 257x383
I couldn't get past that cringe stuff when they were talking through those mascots or something.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.