[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.... Paradise Kiss. I'm finishing it off now, and I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
So.... Paradise Kiss. I'm finishing it off now, and I just wanna know; What does /a/ think of it? I've never really seen discussion of it anywhere let alone on /a/
>>
Pretty good. Like the realistic ending.
>>
Lucky lucky, you're so lucky
>>
Is the predecessor "Neighbourhood Stories" any good?
>>
>>140263704
Follow up question: Isabella (is that her name?) seems well written for a transgender character; is her arc in Neighbourhood Stories equally well written?
>>
It triggers my autism when people make those "what anime are X board" threads and jojo is always put down for /fa/.
Also it's great, it's not something I'd recommend anyone but I think it's one of madhouse's better 2000s shows. After mouryou no hako
>>
>>140263831
JoJo for /fa/? In all seriousness, outside of the "haha they dress funny and pose XD!", Paradise Kiss trumps it in all ways. The main focus is fashion and romance, which unlike other anime based on a topic isn't downplayed by humor; the characters are driven by fashion as is a strong point of their characters, etc etc.
>>
Miwako's sister reminds me of Nui and it's kind of bothering me
>>
I never really got into much of Yazawa's works other than Nana. PK was too metrosexual for me.
>>
>>140263322
ParaKiss went with the correct ending. Shame Yazawa will never finish Nana.
>>
>>140264180
I haven't read any of her other works; what else has Yazawa done that is good?
>>
>>140263322
I like it and can't help wanting to fuck a bislut like George.
>>
>>140263787
>>140263704
Isabella doesn't appear in Gokinjo Monogatari as far as I know, the ParaKiss characters that appear there are Miwako's sister and the bisexual stylist dude
>>
>>140264292
Normally I'd be against multiple partners but George is just so hot you can't deny
>>
>>140264325
Ah, I thought she did cos of the flashback and how well of a character arc it could have been.
>>
>>140264218
I've read only a couple more manga by her some years ago, like that one with the ghost girl coma shit. PK and Nana are still my favorites.
>>
Final episode; How will this stunning series wrap up? Let's see
>>
>>140263322
Good OP.
>>
>>140264803
By OP I meant OP song, though you're not bad, thread OP. It's nice to see someone picking the series up.
>>
What do you guys think is the aftermath? Do you think they ever meet again? Do you think Yukari and George both respectively had successful careers?
>>
>>140264579
It has me in tears doods. Did this happen to anyone else?
>>
>>140263322

Enjoyed Julie Ann Taylor's performance in the dub.
>>
File: WELL DO YA.gif (919 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
WELL DO YA.gif
919 KB, 500x281
WELL DO YA
DO YA DO YA WANNA
>>
>>140265664
WANNA GO
WHERE I NEVER LET YA BEFORE
>>
>>140263322
BD when
>>
>you will never be lonely in gorgeous
>>
>>140266718
I would probably date any of the main cast.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.