[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Director is Space Bros >Music did Inuyasha, D-Gray Man,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 77655l.jpg (85 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
77655l.jpg
85 KB, 338x450
>Director is Space Bros
>Music did Inuyasha, D-Gray Man, and Kingdom Hearts

>OP is boyband pop which doesn't fit at all
>Not a single music from the games
>Courtroom segements are awful despite being the main focus
>Extremely fast pacing that you don't give a shit about the story and characters
>Breakdowns are cut despite being one of the most interesting parts of the game
>QUALITY overdosed

This is literally one of the easiest vn/games to adapt. How did they manage to make this so awful?
>>
>>140260928
It's shit.
>>
Any idea how far they're going to take this?

Because at the pace they're going, I don't know if 12 episodes is going to even cover the whole first game.
>>
>>140261640
JFA is included so 25/26 episodes.
>>
>>140260928
>>Not a single music from the games
>Some people think that would be lazy.
What the fuck are they smoking?
>>
>>140260928

A-1 Pictures
>>
>this is literally one of the easiest vn/games to adapt
No it isn't. Did you even play the games? They had to condense hours of dialogue into 10 minutes minutes.
>>
>>140260928
>>140263523
Capcom made a bad decision of not hiring Bones who did AA:DD or the guys who did the animation for the pachinko machines.
>>
It'll get readapted in 10 years with a flashy remake.
>>
>>140260928
Wasn't the objection theme in the first episode, though? I'm really hoping they at least put in Gyakuten Sisters. That one's my favorite.
>>
Why Kaji Yuki though.
>>
Episode 3 was really good. White speaking with an American accent made me laugh a lot.

I am satisfied with the direction it's going so far.
>>
>>140265856
>Episode 3 was really good.

>Courtroom scenes barely gave an impact
>No tension or build up whatsoever
>Cut many important parts such as DL-6
>No White punching Phoenix
>Music still suck balls
>>
Reminder that the anime is only used as cheap advertisement for AA6 which will be released in September, around the same time when the anime will be finished.
>>
What went wrong with the music? That should be their top priority but all I get were just lazy tunes.
>>
>>140260928
>Music did Inuyasha, D-Gray Man, and Kingdom Hearts
What?
>>
>>140266345
He meant composer, obviously. But yeah, Kaoru Wada worked on those. He also composed for Kindaichi Case Files and the Kikaider OVA.
>>
File: haruhi-objection.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
haruhi-objection.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>140263769
But the first adaptation was 10 years ago.
>>
>>140266480
Oh I see. I was confused because Yoko Shimomura does the music for KH and if she'd had any hand in Pheonix I think I'd have known about it. Thank you.
>>
>>140260928
>2 20 hour games in 26 episodes
Found your problem
>>
You left something out, OP: The character sprites in the games are extremely expressive and lively. Iconically so. Those memorable animations are a huge part of the atmosphere of the games.

I really noticed the anime's failure with Redd White. That goofy teeth-glittering shake of the head in the games was like how an asshole CEO of an all-powerful private firm who doesn't care about the public seeing him as a nice guy might look at a disposable competitor who's come in looking to start shit just like all of the other losers that he's steamrolled over on his way to the top. He just wasn't taking Phoenix seriously at all, and couldn't fathom a situation where shit was about to hit the fan for him at the hands of this big-headed little upstart lawyer.

What we have here, instead, is your typical hyperactive westerner archetype (if he's a fake westerner). This doesn't feel like Redd White.

A properly done adaptation would have produced its own original expressions that really captured the spirits of the characters. Instead, what we get is lazy animation coupled with cheap callouts to the games. I kind of enjoyed episode 2, but this episode really let me down.
>>
>>140263709
Man the pachinko machine's take on DL6 was so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hc-tMA9THA

Maybe its because they are also just looping cornered music.
>>
>>140267214

I will say to its credit, though, that Aoi Yuuki is awesome as always.
>>
Watching a let's play is better than watching the anime.
>>
File: 2876626-megaman.jpg (38 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
2876626-megaman.jpg
38 KB, 800x611
>>140260928
what the fuck
all of the songs in the episodes are from the game

is this just a bait thread?
>people didn't even notice maya's ringtone was the enemy health bars sound from megaman
>>
>>140260928
But that's wrong
>>
File: 1390148856526.gif (480 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
1390148856526.gif
480 KB, 288x374
Is this cop just utterly stupid or he is on the payroll?
>>
>>140270065
Gumshoe is just doing what his superiors are telling him. In the game. In the anime they kind of fumbled it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.