[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concrete Revolutio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
So to recap:
All humans have the potential to become superhumans. Rainbow knight had no actual superpowers and was just a guy with a motorcycle and gun, the fumers on Earth are "dead" with the chief using whats left of their power and concious to give Jiro control of atomic godzilla, 2 of the cunt band were lesbo, the fumers were attempting to create perfect superhumans to use as bodies for themselves, Jiro's blood has the power to increase a superhumans abilities and is most likely what was meant in the first season by them saying the helmet was meant as a copy of Jiro's power, and the chief turned traitor to the other fumers after coming to love humans and superhumans.

And I may just need a rewatch, but did the drummer actually die or just fuck off into space?
>>
>>140249793
Yep.
>>
So is horrible subs still subbing season 2? I noticed all their torrents in nyaa were removed for it.
>>
>>140253363
I was just about to ask the same thing. I have episode 14, but now you can't find episode 14.

Concrete revolutio is still in their schedule though.
>>
>>140253449
Apparently the new episode was delayed until sunday, but that still doesn't explain why the other episodes were deleted.
>>
>>140249793
The distinction are already blurred ever since they even categorized a regular human with super weapon/tool as superhuman.
>>
I want to make Earth-chan happy
>>
>>140253760
Yeah, I'm really confused. Maybe they are fixing something in it?
>>
>>140253917
Maybe they're switching to the Daisuki version instead of Funishit.
>>
>>140249793
Someone killed Funny for sure.

That's why everything is so serious now.
>>
>>140253863
Judas, please, mad scientists can't make cute robots happy.
>>
File: kikko86.png (386 KB, 646x640) Image search: [Google]
kikko86.png
386 KB, 646x640
I want to poop on kikko
>>
>>140253917
The episode has a few lines that aren't translated. They're probably fixing that
>>
>>140254724
Happy Kikko is best Kikko!
>>
>That alien human hybrid professor guy is the child of a Fumer

Wait what? Is this the first mention that his alien parent was a fumer?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.