[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: MC's that are better as supporting characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
>>
Fuck off anime only fag.
>>
What are you talking about? Pretty sure jotaro was always a supporting character since part 3 of polanreff's bizarre adventure
>>
>>140237281
We could argue that Joseph was the MC of part 3. And that Jotaro only got the MC place last minute because power levels.
>>
>>140239059
>Beats the final villain
>Has similar ability
>Most screen time
>Not MC
>>
I feel like Amuro works better as a supporting character.
>>
>>140240491
That's only because he was the mc of 0079.
>>
>>140237281
Is that hat or hair?
>>
>>140241125
>not knowing Jotaro's hairt
time to watch JoJo son
>>
>>140240908
I don't understand what your point is, if I thought we worked better as a supporting character.
>>
>>140240226
Its almost like he was making some kind of joke
>>
>>140241190
Amuro is literally the same as Jotaro, he works so much better as a supporting character.

I never really liked Amuro before Zeta, and I could say the same about Jotaro, never really liked him before part 4.
>>
>>140240491
thats just a byproduct of zeta being the superior gundam
>>
KAMIJOU TOUMA
>>
File: mamuro.png (502 KB, 718x477) Image search: [Google]
mamuro.png
502 KB, 718x477
>>140243223
>Zeta
>better than 0079
>>
File: goku and vegeta approve.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
goku and vegeta approve.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Remember that brief moment where it looked like Goku was going to take a back seat and let Gohan take over the show?

Somewhere, there is a quantum reality where that was allowed to happen. We need interdimensional dvd rentals.
>>
>>140245763
To be fair Goku doesn't steal much of the spotlight in DBZ. He's always training-on the way-hurt-whatever. Gohan gets at least as much screentime as him
>>
>>140238109
The fuck are you talking about? It was true in Stone Ocean as well.
>>
>>140245856
that's the problem, he still gets too much screentime and isn't interesting anymore.
>>
>>140247562
Goku is actually kinda interesting in DBZ (manga). He shows some subtle character development, even if it's not ground-breaking.
>>
>>140245763
Gohan's a boring fucking character though and really doesn't have much reason to fight other than "my dad wants me to" or "my friends/people are in danger."

He's basically just a generic hero and is therefore far less interesting than even goku himself who has the quirk of not necessarily wanting to save the day as much as he just wants to fight strong dudes.
>>
>>140240491
Fact.
>>
>>140243223
/m/ please
>>
>>140248604
even if that's true, toriyama spent all those years setting up gohan as the the one the torch would be passed to and changed it the VERY end of the buu saga.

it feels like a waste to not follow through on it.
>>
>>140238109
>reading the source material
>>
File: gays.png (787 KB, 832x466) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
787 KB, 832x466
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.