[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to start this. What am I in for? I read the plot and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: oregairu_v10-5_003-0051.jpg (3 MB, 6000x3191) Image search: [Google]
oregairu_v10-5_003-0051.jpg
3 MB, 6000x3191
About to start this. What am I in for?
I read the plot and it seemed interesting. Please just tell me I won't rage too hard
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>140232780
kys
>>
its just your average, dime a dozen harem anime with your average edgy self insert high school student MC
>>
>>140232780
You're planning to watch it right now anyway, so why do you need other people's opinions on it?
>>
>>140232780
Complex characters and musings on social dynamics in high school.
>>
>>140232780
Harem
Edgy MC that need no love
Generic plot
Beach episode
School theme

Nothing interesting
>>
>>140232939
>complex characters
the characters of yahari are supposed to be complex? woah... anime truly is great
>>
>>140232938
So he knows how to feel about it when watching it, what else?
>>
>>140232972
(You)

>>140232964
There is no beach episode, the characters briefly visit a beach for like 2 minutes of one episode. Nor is there a harem, it's more of a love triangle with romance that feels earned, and the MC being "edgy" is the point; he grows and matures as a person.
>>
You should just watch White Album 2.
>>
>>140233179
They're both at the top-tier of high school shows, why limit yourself to one?
>>
>>140232780
Rage

Don't watch ir or just watch S1.
S2 "ending" is rushed as fuck and ends in a cliffhanger to sell LN, but still no new volume after 10 months
>>
>>140233213
Yahari is an awful high school harem. It takes itself too seriously, it's basically the Batman vs Superman of harems.
>>
huh, and I just finished up the second season today (I watched the first as it aired, but I just got around to watching the second)

what a coincidence

Anyway, do watch it. It's probably better than anything this season and may even provoke some thinking.

Watch Zoku as well, because that's where some actual character development happens.
>>
emotional turmoil is all I can promise
>>
>>140232780
You are in for some CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIN
>>
>>140233467
I think you're confusing characters who take themselves too seriously with a work taking itself too seriously. I really don't understand how anyone would walk away with the impression that the story glorifies 8man.
>>
Best girl dosent win.

if that is enough to make you rage dont watch
>>
>oh boy oh boy oh boy
>he's gonna make a total ass of himself again
>GOD FUCKING DAMN IT HIKKI AAAH
>>
literally only reason i have watched any of it was for saika

and he's just a side character
>>
>>140234324
ok
>>
>>140234367
im wishing he replaced the useless sluts tb eich
>>
First season is alright, second is too edgy and the fanbase is fucking terrible.
>>
>>140234512
What the fuck does edgy even mean now? How is the second season "edgier" than the first?
>>
>>140234512
>the fanbase is fucking terrible
you mean /a/?
>>
>>140234512
>second is too edgy
Huh? Elaborate please. I think it's the opposite. 8man softened up and became a slightly different person (for the better).

Yeah, I'll the date thing went a bit overboard, but the rest is perfectly fine.
>>
>>140233805
The characters speak in vague, roundabout bullshit. WA2 is better because it's simple and effective.
>>
>>140235080
>The characters speak in vague, roundabout bullshit
yea dude its called anime lmao
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.