[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MKV/Codec/Transcode Tread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
/a/, I need some help with two MKV sets I have.

I have the BD's of Nisekoi season 1 and 2, the group is coalgirls, and the OP's and ED's are separate files.

Sure, it makes sense to save precious megabytes even though it's [current year], but I like to stream from my pc to my ps3 or this streaming player in another room, and split mkv's always have the hardest time coming in (for me).

I downloaded the most recent and tried MKVToolNix to append the OP's and ED's back together, but (for example, with the first episode) I get the warnings:

>The track number 1 from the file '[Coalgirls]_Nisekoi_OP1a_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[4CAEFA4D].mkv' can probably not be appended correctly to the track number 1 from the file '[Coalgirls]_Nisekoi_01_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[6400CDCC].mkv': The codec's private data does not match (lengths: 154 and 154). Please make sure that the resulting file plays correctly the whole time. The author of this program will probably not give support for playback issues with the resulting file.

>The track number 2 from the file '[Coalgirls]_Nisekoi_OP1a_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[4CAEFA4D].mkv' can probably not be appended correctly to the track number 2 from the file '[Coalgirls]_Nisekoi_01_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[6400CDCC].mkv': The codec's private data does not match (lengths: 2958 and 4211). Please make sure that the resulting file plays correctly the whole time. The author of this program will probably not give support for playback issues with the resulting file.

and when I move said file to another directory to test it, it only shows one of the videos, even though it's filesize is that of the episode and OP/ED combined.

Has anybody had any luck on windows merging these back together?
>>
>>140225683
Try the Stupid Question Thread on /g/.
Alternatively, fucking google it.
>>
>>140225770
everything I pull up is

>threads of people with the same issue, some claiming to have the solution but never deliver
>unlink-mkv, but doesn't work on windows
>>
>>140225820
>Try the Stupid Question Thread on /g/.
/a/ is not your tech support.
>>
>>140225979
at the same time /a/ is anime, and this is an anime question
>>
I take it /a/ isn't tech savvy? I take it they don't mind daiz or burned in mp4's?
>>
>>140225683
You just don't download CG.
You're the one to blame, now fuck off.
>>
File: 1337891064398.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1337891064398.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
>>
Tsugumi best gf
>>
Is there a reason you need to watch the OP everytime?
>>
>>140228322
best feet too
>>
>>140225683
nisekoi's BD is shit
juts watch commie's TV release or something
>>
File: commie.png (26 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
commie.png
26 KB, 800x599
>>140231763
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.