[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they all recover in the end? I feel like either I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 18963.jpg (725 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
18963.jpg
725 KB, 1920x1080
Why did they all recover in the end? I feel like either I'm missing something or they undermined the entire plot.
>>
Pretty much
>"don't do that! if you do you'll lose something permanently!"
>shit does down
>they do "that" anyway
>somehow everything turns out perfectly fine

Everything before it felt really pointless if all you had to do was to threaten the Taisha a little to regain your senses.
>>
It was a happy ending asspull.
>>
>>140219023
Written by Takahiro.
>>
>Hey girls use this shit to defeat these things
>Kay
>Oh by the way if you use the shit you become disabled
>Kay just use it anyway
>Wait a second I don't want to be disabled
>Fuck you god
>Ok calm down you're not disabled anymore
>End

Wow if you write it down like this it sounds like a shitty anime but then why did I enjoy it so much?
>>
>>140219260
because everything before those two last points was good?
>>
File: yuyuyu-bunbun-pg13-crop.jpg (207 KB, 1024x814) Image search: [Google]
yuyuyu-bunbun-pg13-crop.jpg
207 KB, 1024x814
What are/were these supposed to be?
>>
>>140219260
Karin whooping ass was worth it.
>>
>>140219442
REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>140219023
The best theory I've heard is that Yuyu is still fighting in secret from her friends. In the last episode, where she stumbles on stage, what happened was time freezing and her going to go fight, with everyone else unawares

That said I haven't watched nor read anything Yu3 related since the end of the first season and I know a whole lot of supplementary material has come out since then (including a LN released right after that people kept telling me was essential) so not sure if anything has come along to change that theory.
>>
>>140219260
>but then why did I enjoy it so much?
Shit taste, it was a kinda shit show trying to be edgy.
>>
>>140219023
Same.

It felt like if Plastic Memories made Isla survive in the end. Stupid arbitrary happy end.
>>
>>140219023
I actually had to laugh at how retarted she looked in the wheelchair. I know it was supposed to be sad and stuff but Karin reading a story and her just sitting there with that look made it look like some comedy scene.
>>
File: yuyuyu-12-whyimcrying.jpg (79 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
yuyuyu-12-whyimcrying.jpg
79 KB, 848x477
>>140219910
>Karin
Don't you mean Tougou?
>>
>>140219023
Vegetable Yuuna was an improvement.
>>
Just dropping in to say that their uniforms are stylish as fuck.

Don't forget to subscribe
>>
>>140219317
Pretty much this
>>
>>140219023
Gotta sell merch and shit.
>>
>>140219023
They wanted to leave room for a second season.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.