[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>>
>>140216249
Nice filter OP.
>>
I'm actually pretty hyped for it.
DBS is kind of entertaining in spite of the awful animation
>>
>>140216249
Hit gonna get PINKED
>>
Super Saiyan God should've just been called Saiyan God.
The upgraded form should've been called Super Saiyan God, and it should've been Orange instead of Blue (Red from God + Yellow from Super).
>>
File: do you suck marshmallows?.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do you suck marshmallows?.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>tomorrow
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>SSB is useless and already needs a boost

Good going Vagita.
>>
>>140216735
Eh. At this point, Toriyama doesn't really care. He just wants to write what he likes to write.
>>
it's today you weeb fuck
>>
>>140217346
>At this point, Toriyama doesn't really care. He just wants to write what he likes to write.

I doubt Toriyama is really involved in DBS, I bet he is just in charge of "okaying" everything and do some character designs like he did in GT and the filler movies, but Toei needs to advertise DBS as the "totally the true canon DBZ continuation created by Toriyama guys p-please get hyped and watch it."
>>
>>140218064
Are you Japanese?
>>
>>140218064
It's 23:58 in Nagoya. They have 2 minutes to air it 'today'.
I'm waiting.
>>
>>140218663

No, and neither are 99.9% of the people using this board.
>>
>>140216249
This would give me a headache
>>
>>140218586
Didn't Toriyama write the story of Super?
>>
>>140218586
>>140219670

Toriyama comes up with a basic outline of the story for Toei/Toyotaro to work with.
>>
>>140216249
Pink hair?

BUT WHY!?
>>
>>140220187
super cyan + kaoken
>>
>>140220187
Fabulousness
>>
>>140220187
supersaiyangodsupersaiyankaioken
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.