[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to prove why this isn't the most rewatchable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 12294912770641.jpg (21 KB, 493x468) Image search: [Google]
12294912770641.jpg
21 KB, 493x468
You have 10 seconds to prove why this isn't the most rewatchable show in existence

Pro-tip: You can't
>>
# of times I have rewatched ToraDora: 0
# of times I have rewatched Boku no Pico: 14
>>
I like to rewatch Haruhi and Lucky Star.
>>
I've only seen it once.
>>
>>140208651
Because it sucks. Taiga is the most unlikable little bitch ever.

Even just watching the show once made me feel like I'd rewatched it multiple times from the way she has absolutely 0 character development and is the exact same little bitch in the first episode as the last.
>>
File: lKaicvA.jpg (220 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
lKaicvA.jpg
220 KB, 3000x3000
>>140208908
>>
>>140211344
(you) can't deny the truth
>>
>>140208651
1 reason, midorin and her autism and forced drama she causes.
>>
>>140208908
I never like re-watching the show but it's not because of Taiga she was actually okay. In fact Ryuuji pissed me off the most for being such a fucking pussy although I guess that's what happens when no father figure around.

Only part of the show I rewatch is the last 3-4 episodes because they were okay.
>>
>>140208651
I've rewatched it twice and it gets worse everytime
>>
>harem with a beach episode
once is enough
>>
I tried re-watching it but I got so angry at the christmas arc that I ended up dropping it.
>>
>>140208651
ami did not win
>>
# of times I have rewatched ToraDora: 0
# of times I have rewatched Postal: 5
>>
>>140208651
It's second place.

I've rewatched Toradora 7 times compared to Card Captor Sakura's 10.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.