[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought you fags said Shana Final was terrible. You fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: shana.jpg (45 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
shana.jpg
45 KB, 960x540
I thought you fags said Shana Final was terrible.

You fucking lied to me.
>>
>>140204057
don't know what the majority think, but the fact it was 100% action/war planning was a pretty big shift from the first two seasons.
>>
>>140204132

I didn't ever actually grasp what the fuck was going on. It felt like they were like "Yujis back, kind of the bad guy... kind of? Oh and here's the resolution to that "silver" thing we just don't care anymore"
>>
>>140204057
/a/ Right now full of stupid 15 year old. If looking for someone new go check out watamote it really good.
>>
>>140204201
yeah I'd agree with that, it had pretty weak coherence overall. Like you could 'get it' and understand that they are all fighting for their reasons, but some how nothing felt like it mattered... which I guess in the end it didn't really but still.
>>
>>140204300

The OP/EDs were on fucking point though. I watched them every time like it was Cowboy Bebop.

Just all the stuff between them wasn't as good.
>>
>>140204385
you know it, light my fire still gets me pumped
>>
>>140204132
Because JCStaff diverged from the LNs in the second season to milk KugiRie harder, as they were wont to do in those days, so all the transitional stuff meant to lead into S3 was missing.
>>
File: war.jpg (975 KB, 2500x2723) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
975 KB, 2500x2723
>>140204057
You got trolled. It was the best season out of all seasons. Most fan agreed.
>>
>>140204300
>yeah I'd agree with that, it had pretty weak coherence overall. Like you could 'get it' and understand that they are all fighting for their reasons, but some how nothing felt like it mattered... which I guess in the end it didn't really but still.

That's because it has all these auxiliary characters that should have been introduced far earlier. That's how you make those epic team-ups have more weight
>>
>>140204057
It's definitely rushed as hell because

>JC Staff in charge of anything

But it's still pretty damn entertaining.

From an objective standpoint Second would be better if it were consistently as good as the second half instead of the first half of it being mostly godawful though.
>>
>>140204455

I kind of want to go read the LNs, but knowing that I own the two they put out in the states before they discontinued them hurts.

>>140204433

It's up there with future gazer for me.
>>
>>140204455
That would explain it. Parts of the second season were always so forgettable

Was the fact yuji didn't hear shana's "i love you" at the end of season one one of those changes?
>>
>>140204057
It was a terrible adaptation, but it was great in and of itself. Too bad novel translations are dead.
>>
File: 1324849672369.jpg (285 KB, 1912x2198) Image search: [Google]
1324849672369.jpg
285 KB, 1912x2198
Greatest fantasy love story ever told.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.