[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vados and Towa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Vados and Towa.jpg (165 KB, 1111x574) Image search: [Google]
Vados and Towa.jpg
165 KB, 1111x574
I'm calling it now, the next arc is based on Xenoverse and Heroes, and one of the new universes will be the Demon Realm where either Vados is revealed to be Towa or a mirror character of sorts to Towa. And yes, I know the Demon Realm was in Dragon Ball, but it was never revealed where exactly it was located in relation to Universe 6 aside from that gate that was closed. Maybe Baba will return and reveal that was where she got her fighters from.
>>
Really, no thoughts on Vados and Towa? Ya'll are straight
>>
>>140203031
>>140203244
i like this picture as it draws parallels from both stories and backs up your claim
>>
We'll find out by the next episode maybe.
>>
Explain Whis.

>Mysterious being called Whis
>>
>>140204465
He's an alternate reality of what would of been towa had she been born a man. Because they're pushing women are the source of evil angle. Blame the Christian and Jew owned media for this travesty
>>
>>140204816
we still don't know who exactly whis and towa are as well as beerus and champa in terms of their origins. this mystery makes things even more fasinating. i wonder if toriyama even knows or if its just characters that happen to be there with no planned origin
>>
>>140204949
whis and vados***
>>
File: 204.gif (1 MB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
204.gif
1 MB, 200x207
>>140205071
Get your shit together, man.
>>
>>140203031
Devilman at least was from hell.
>>
>>140203031
If Towa is Vados in disguise, Xenoverse would have been over in .08 seconds. Vados' power level is literally the highest in the entire series to this point, she would have gigafisted anyone who tried to stop her evil plans if she had that kind of power. Why would she pretend she's weak and keep getting herself beat up constantly? Unless you're also accusing her of being a secret masochist.
>>
>>140203031
when will you xenoverse fags fuck off.
>>
>>140206071
Well, we don't know how the anime would adapt it. she could always wind up being defeated by whis, beerus, and champa
>>
>>140206553
but anon. i stopped playing xenoverse because it sucked. the story seemed promising however so m hoping to see it adapted. plus i t was written by toriyama
>>
>>140206620
kill yourself faggot
>>
whens my boy future trunks coming back? i read a recent interview about how popular he was and there was hinting that a certain character from the future would be returning
>>
>>140206553

>butthurt fag who's anally devastated that xenoverse will be canon

deal with it
>>
>>140206620
>hoping to see it adapted.
nah
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.