[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm i dumb or GITS too confusing? I really liked the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I'm i dumb or GITS too confusing?

I really liked the first movie but after watching GITS 2 Innocence and a few episodes of SAC i was completely thrown off by it and was really confused.

Should i give SAC a second chance or watch Arise?
>>
The Stand alone complex is its own continuity. Go into it with a fresh mind.

Arise has the best redesigns for everyone, and has a few awesome action scenes, and the coolest looking opening (TV series), but is otherwise pretty boring and not a necessary watch.
>>
>>140199286

Arise sucks compared to SAC and the movies but it's probably worth a watch if you want more GITS and don't want to read.

What was so hard about SAC? It's been a while since I've watched but there are separate storylines. Some are standalone, others are part of a bigger mystery so it might have thrown you off if you were wondering how one episode tied with the next when it actually doesnt
>>
>>140203334
SAC requires a basic amount of attention from the audience. It's something that a lot of people aren't used to.
>>
>>140199286
>I'm i dumb or GITS too confusing?
I think you answered your own question.

Innocence was shit. Also SAC is way better, and also way less confusing than GiTS '95 (the first movie). If you got confused by the series which is no more complicated than an average police procedural, then you're actually retarded.

The first movie was all just abstract nonsense illustrating themes. How is that not more confusing? I can't make any sense of your post.
>>
>>140199286
You're just retarded. Stick to AZ instead.
>>
>>140204704

It's hard to keep attention when you've got a whole minute of one character mouth flapping from one angle going on and on about cyber shit. Not saying it isn't a deep show, but keeping up with the logistics is a trial.
>>
>>140206061
Don't even try the manga then m8.
>>
>>140199286
You're dumb.
>>
>>140199286
Is a series that is heavy on cybernetics, philosophizing about what it means to be alive/human, terrorism and motivates people to commit it, political intrigue up to the government cabinet level, etc. confusing?

You tell me.
>>
File: facepalm cromartie.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
facepalm cromartie.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>the episode with the guy who mind-melded with his own dead father and tried to assassinate some politician
>in the end he blows everyone up
>next scene we're in a hospital and they're talking about injecting him with fake memories so he'll stop trying to kill the man
>Wow what the hell, what is it with these anticlimaxes, why don't they show how they caught him?
>think about it again two days later
>finally get it
>>
It is quite math and if you don't know how to surf it can be difficult to follow along
>>
>>140209404
How is she when she doesn't surf?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.