[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want my own Misaki.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
I want my own Misaki.
>>
Honestly it's win-win
Having someone like her give me attention could give my life more purpose, and if not then maybe her insane behavior would finally push me to suicide, either way I'd be out of his hell
>>
>>140193797
haha
you're so bitter and like you joke about killing yourself
but you won't do it
because you're a coward
>>
Why? She's a mentally unstable clusterfuck
>>
>>140193941
Yeah, she a lot worse off than me so someone like her would be nice to be around.
>>
File: Misaki Trump-ICON.png (127 KB, 314x340) Image search: [Google]
Misaki Trump-ICON.png
127 KB, 314x340
>>140193690
I want one too.
>>
>>140193987
she is*
>>
>>140193987
Misaki, plz go and stay go
>>
>>140193797
>>140193878
>>140193941
>>140193987
>>140193999
I had a misaski she actually fucked me up and made me into an alcoholic semi chad ask me anything
>>
>>140194121
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Serious question.
>>
>>140194176
I have thought about it the only thing that keeps me going is

the slight hope she might come back also fucking sloots softens the blow so does the booze
>>
>>140193690
How good do you think the sex is?
>>
>>140194289
Sweaty and awkward.
>>
>>140194289
She'd probably just take it. You'd see her pupils dilate and she'd just lay there, stiff as a board taking each and every thrust like a sex doll until you'd stop.
>>
>>140194289
in my experience crazy,good, and lasts all day
>>
>>140194121
I'm a /fit/ guy who fucks girls all the time, stop turning this into your personal blog

The only reason i even mentioned that is me hoping this thread will turn into a cesspool sooner rather than later and be deleted.
>>
>>140194518
Hi fellow /fit/ bro

they said they wanted a misaki and i actually have experince with that type of girl nigger

I was actually a NEET with no direction helped me out of it and then abandoned me so dunno seems relevant to the thread
>>
>>140194659
leave /a/, you don't belong here

I don't care how much anime you watch, you obviously don't understand this culture, go blog somewhere else.
>>
>>140194757
>implying i give a fuck

its cute thinking you have a say faggot
>>
>>140194804
You already stated in this thread that you're a failure, I couldn't possibly add anything to that to try and insult you so you probably shouldn't even go there.

It's just sad you can't even get posting on an imageboard right
>>
>>140194956
>It's just sad you can't even get posting on an imageboard right

there is a right way to post on a chinese cartoon forum?

you know most posts on this website are shitposts?

im so sorry to defile your pure image board dedicated to japanese cartoons
>>
>>140193690
Did her stepfather rape her?
>>
>>140195308
Nah, he just beat the shit out of her and burned her with cigarettes
>>
>>140195391
ouch
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.